Colombia, Honduras square off -- Lock...

Colombia, Honduras square off -- Lockhart Stadium

There are 2 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 26, 2008, titled Colombia, Honduras square off -- Lockhart Stadium. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Lockhart Stadium 's intimate confines are expected to be pushed to the limit tonight for an international soccer friendly between Honduras and Colombia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Jorge

Silver Springs, FL

#1 Mar 26, 2008
I believe this is a poorly constructed article as it doesn't state the date and time of the event nor does it provide suggestions on where to attain tickets. This is just another example of the disrespect the media gives soccer and its fans by treating it like a high school match. Scratch that, high school sports are given more importance. I figured being in South Florida would mean a little more acknowledgment.
basic research

Hialeah, FL

#2 Mar 26, 2008
If any one is interested, I did the basic research the Sun-Sentinel SHOULD HAVE done.

For ticket information, you call: 877-877-7677

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Honduras World Cup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Honduras struggles to tie Venezuela -- Sports, ... (Jun '08) Aug '11 Joe 2
El Salvador vs Honduras (Oct '09) Oct '09 jdsouza 1
News GREEN: U.S. soccer has redeeming factor to it n... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Goalscorer24 3
News United States clinches World Cup berth (Oct '09) Oct '09 Petro 4
News U.S. beats Honduras in World Cup qualifier, 2-1 (Jun '09) Jun '09 marvin 8
News Wilson Palacios crowns Wigan's victory (Feb '08) Apr '08 Chris 2
More from around the web