Soccer: The games begin; the world aw...

Soccer: The games begin; the world awaits | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 5 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jun 11, 2010, titled Soccer: The games begin; the world awaits | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Today marks the start of a month-long soccer extravaganza that will send fans streaming into taverns around the globe, prompt plenty of arguments - both good-natured and not-so-friendly - and bring the sound of South Africa's vuvuzela to millions of homes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Dublin, OH

#2 Jun 11, 2010

Columbus, OH

#3 Jun 11, 2010
Poor Thomas....he is so alone.
Dublin Diva

Lucasville, OH

#4 Jun 11, 2010
This is like hockey played at 1/1000th speed, but without all the excitement. It is a good game for small children and undersized high schoolers, but not for adults.

Oh and I have played/coached/officiated just about every team sport except lacrosse and rugby. This is just the lamest of all of them.

Since: Feb 10

Columbus, OH

#5 Jun 14, 2010
These horns seriously detract from my enjoyment of the matches. IF you don't like this background noise, what you should do is not watch anymore. Eventually FIFA will get a clue when ESPN sees its rating plummet.

Guntur, India

#6 May 30, 2011
very good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brazil World Cup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brazil vs Mexico: A brief history (Jun '15) Jun '15 Prince 1
News Why did Brazil fail at the World Cup? (Jul '14) Jan '15 Prince 2
News Brazil vs Germany: How do they compare? (Jul '14) Jul '14 The KURGAN 3
News Germany vs Argentina World Cup 2014 final previ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 I am in shock 1
News Klose sets record that compounds Brazil's defeat (Jul '14) Jul '14 bottlecap 1
News Brazil moves onward (Jun '10) Jun '14 krzyforfutebol 4
News Brazilian superstar Ivete Sangalo plays NY arena (Sep '10) Jun '14 krzyforfutebol 3
More from around the web