England, United States advance at World Cup

Full story: El Paso Times 6
A pair of 1-0 victories were good enough for the United States and England to advance at the World Cup. Full Story
Julius

El Paso, TX

#1 Jun 24, 2010
I never hear of the $50,000,000 guy we got, David Beckham is he still playing for the U.S.
The Realist

El Paso, TX

#2 Jun 24, 2010
Your an idiot. I hope no one answers your question.
irony

El Paso, TX

#3 Jun 24, 2010
The Realist wrote:
Your an idiot. I hope no one answers your question.
Your != You're
and that beckham guy is english
USA

Royse City, TX

#4 Jun 24, 2010
Amazing first round finish for USA. Living on the border, I would be happy if either US or Mexico gets throught to quarterfinals. Go yanks, and "a ganar" Mexico.
David Duke

El Paso, TX

#5 Jun 24, 2010
USA wrote:
Amazing first round finish for USA. Living on the border, I would be happy if either US or Mexico gets throught to quarterfinals. Go yanks, and "a ganar" Mexico.
Finally, a positive well mannered comment!!!Thanks
Arm Chair Coach

El Paso, TX

#6 Jun 25, 2010
So Proud the USA is going through. With everything going on in the US, we really needed something positive to bring us together. The world reaction on UTube shows the same. Very happy Mexico & Japan is going through to the sweet 16 too. I am part Jap and live on the border. The US just needs to stop these "Cardiac" games. I'm older now so don't want to watch the next round from the ER and, no matter what, I'll be watching(LOL).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia World Cup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New boss Arnold can't wait for Kuwait (Aug '06) May '12 Crazytempest 8
New West Sydney A-League team to be unveiled by... (Apr '12) Apr '12 King Deluxe 2
Western football kicks off (Apr '12) Apr '12 Megas 1
Osieck casts net wider for Socceroos (Feb '12) Feb '12 Captain Socceroo 1
Ullrich banned for blood doping (Feb '12) Feb '12 fan 1
Germany beats 10-man Australia 4-0 at World Cup (Jun '10) Jun '10 badnewstravelsfaster 2
Cheating in football: Do other countries cheat ... (Nov '09) Nov '09 dakota 1
More from around the web