Australia dudded in Cup

Australia dudded in Cup

There are 4 comments on the The Age story from Oct 28, 2006, titled Australia dudded in Cup. In it, The Age reports that:

WORLD soccer boss Sepp Blatter has offered Australian fans an apology and said the Socceroos should have gone through to the World Cup quarter-finals instead of Italy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Age.

spiffy

Provo, UT

#1 Oct 29, 2006
seth blatter is a racist pig who's wife takes it in the ass from italian men
caddyshack and flatmates

Australia

#2 Oct 30, 2006
hard to follow a comment like the one above...

Australia got dudded in all 4 games. Terrible Refs - independent observers (non Australian) said the same - I posted those article links a while back.

But remember that Italy also got dudded in our game when their guy got the red card (which should have been yellow). So we got beaten and that's the way it goes... well done to Italy... damn it!!!!!!!!!!

I noticed on the weekend that Tim Cahill for Everton performed some great dives! so maybe we have learnt something from the whole Italy v Aust tragedy.
Sal

Haddam, CT

#3 Oct 31, 2006
spiffy wrote:
I'm italian and believe me you dint want to be in his wifes ass. FORZA ITALIA!!!!!!
Mongolian AUSSIE

Australia

#4 Dec 9, 2007
spiffy wrote:
You are the rcist sore loser LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia World Cup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pele calls for World Cup to come to Australia Mar '15 Elise Gingerich 1
News New boss Arnold can't wait for Kuwait (Aug '06) May '12 Crazytempest 8
News New West Sydney A-League team to be unveiled by... (Apr '12) Apr '12 King Deluxe 2
News Western football kicks off (Apr '12) Apr '12 Megas 1
News Osieck casts net wider for Socceroos (Feb '12) Feb '12 Captain Socceroo 1
News Ullrich banned for blood doping (Feb '12) Feb '12 fan 1
News England, United States advance at World Cup (Jun '10) Jun '10 Arm Chair Coach 6
More from around the web