Is Somaliland Justice System Fair To ...

Is Somaliland Justice System Fair To All Its Citizens?

There are 9 comments on the Harowo.com story from Apr 27, 2010, titled Is Somaliland Justice System Fair To All Its Citizens?. In it, Harowo.com reports that:

On 16th April 2010, the Sahil Regional Criminal Court in Mandheera Somaliland sentenced to death three individuals including the former Security Chief of Sool Region.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Harowo.com.

Africas world cup

Redruth, UK

#1 Jun 21, 2010
For an unrecognised county, there will be some hiccups in justice. but still Somaliland has one of the lowest corruption rate in Africa and has a growing economy and a stable currency that isn't real.
ONLF

Melbourne, Australia

#2 Jun 21, 2010
What a lie. Routinely Darood and Dir are oppressed in Adwal and SSC regions. They sentenced to death young Dhulo boys for waving Somali flag.
Wild Fire

Djibouti

#3 Jun 21, 2010
A few will never get over the hate....but it does nothing to Somaliland and it is people...we know what we want and where are heading...The hate and jealously only shows our achievements which they can't stand...while they stand nowhere... Amazing the amount of time and energy they spend on us.

Hate only eats,blinds the one that feels it towards others...carrying the disease till they are banished to hell forever..ever...ever...

My Land...Good Luck and May GOD Bless you always as time waits for no man....the evils against you will be revealed.....
Wild Fire

Djibouti

#4 Jun 21, 2010
Africas world cup wrote:
For an unrecognised county, there will be some hiccups in justice. but still Somaliland has one of the lowest corruption rate in Africa and has a growing economy and a stable currency that isn't real.
I agree...it is the only real democracy in the Horn of Africa and the Middle East.... A lot has been done...a lot more has to be done....GOD helps those who help themselves.

All good deserve chances and support. Keep it Somaliland the good are with you and the evil can't bring you down.......
ONLF

Melbourne, Australia

#5 Jun 21, 2010
It's obvious some people are divorced from the reality on the ground and think a few article actually portrays what really is happening in Somaliland. They complained about a dictator, yet they have a dictator ruling. They complained about being oppressed but they oppress now.
Anonymous

Norway

#6 Jun 21, 2010
ONLF wrote:
What a lie. Routinely Darood and Dir are oppressed in Adwal and SSC regions. They sentenced to death young Dhulo boys for waving Somali flag.
Why are you so obsessed with tribalism? Are you from Ogaden or Somalia? There is no problem in Somaliland, it is the diaspora with very limited knowledge of the reality on the ground that spew a lot of propaganda, like some people are oppressed, which is nonsense. If you are from Ogaden, you better make a thread of its political future, like is it good to be a federal state or continue the rebellious war against Ethiopia?. We would gladly take part in this discussion as Somalis.
Wild Fire

Djibouti

#7 Jun 21, 2010
It is amazing what kind of stories blinded people filled with hate and jealously try to spin. Their agenda is to falsify information and play with people opinion..hoping they are sheep that have limited options of information on the subject to consider his/hers as the reality. Well they are gravely mistaken as there a whole lot of options to get the true information about the realities never limiting themselves to just one side of the story.

Where these ignorant hatefull short sighted individuals proof themselves foolish is that fact they constantly keep up the same game...the same hate....post after post always thinking they are making a lot more sense on this last one..while completely forgetting the past ones...people note and clearly see when a preson stays on the same topic in the same away..with same considerations.....well the meaning of a Fanatic is -One who can't get over the topic and won't change the subject ever...

I am sure no one appreciates it, when their intelligence,sources and instincts are under estimated while they are tried to be lead like sheep.

Well, it is great to think that you are intelligent, smart but never forget others have brains too... I respect the intelligence of others and have complete confidence on their instincts to see the true...which is what we all look for at the end of the day on any subject....

No need for me to further point out on this subject as that would be insulting.

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.....
ONLF

Melbourne, Australia

#8 Jun 21, 2010
WaryaaGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so obsessed with tribalism? Are you from Ogaden or Somalia? There is no problem in Somaliland, it is the diaspora with very limited knowledge of the reality on the ground that spew a lot of propaganda, like some people are oppressed, which is nonsense. If you are from Ogaden, you better make a thread of its political future, like is it good to be a federal state or continue the rebellious war against Ethiopia?. We would gladly take part in this discussion as Somalis.
Didn't you see what happened in Buuhoodle? They brought Ethiopian troops to kill innocent sons and daughters of the Dervish. And other massacred that has happened.

Please, tell me why Somaliland wants to break from Somalia, yet SSC regions and Adawal are not allowed to break away.
Wild Fire

Djibouti

#9 Jun 21, 2010
WaryaaGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bro, it is worthless communicating or trying to reason with this individual...the infection of hate is to developed for any human help..

I for one...have been in Somaliland for about 7 months now after being away for about 26 years...with one short visit in between in 97... I have studying the situation, realities here on the ground honestly and objectively...nothing I have heard, read,noted so far comes close to this individuals claim, stories.....People here passed a lot and are beyond on a lot....you don't even here anything close to these stories or sentiments from the general public... I would have heard them otherwise....and mention the same. I am completely opened minded about all...whether I like or not is not the question in my book...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burco, Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
a somalian in Germany Jan '16 abdullahi 1
s/land for ever (Jan '09) Nov '15 Abdullahi Mohammed 7
Jesus/Yeshua is the Only way to God and eternal... (Mar '15) Oct '15 slap somalis for ... 2
A Somali girl's blog (Jul '15) Jul '15 Farxiya 1
i want a lander girl (Nov '14) Nov '14 Anonymous 1
burco is in my heart (Feb '10) Jul '13 Burco 10
luky man (Dec '08) Apr '13 watsup 10
More from around the web