These people do good work.
Teri

San Luis Obispo, CA

#2 Mar 6, 2009
I agree
Linda

Porterville, CA

#3 May 11, 2009
We hired these people and we are very pleased with their services but with the economic down times this year our company had to cut back basis of our corporation insisted. We called Pacific Building Care and they worked with us lowering their price for us continuing their same service to us. Months later we had even more cut backs from our corporation, so our corporation hired a nation wide janitorial cleaning service company for so cheap, our office has never been the same since. Now we have these so called cleaning company in our office with employees we never see or talk to and things are not done as we ask them to do it. Seriously, it is horrible as we called and ask for a better cleaning and nothing gets done as asked. I am asking our corporation to seriously considering hiring Pacific Building Care again, they just did the office how we wanted it, no complaints at all. We went through 6 cleaning companies in 10 years but Pacific Building Care just did the work perfectly for our staff. I am sad but I am confident that they will be back with us as the corporation hired a terrible cleaning service and the complaints are melding up. The saying is you get what you pay for. If you want cheap, you’ll get cheap service but Pacific Building Care just did excellent work for us.
Karen

Grover Beach, CA

#4 Aug 28, 2009
They hit the nail on they target, did the work we asked for. They convinced us to they were the best and they are We recommend Pacific Building Care as they are better then the rest of the competition, they are more than a janitorial, they do the whole building maintenance thing. Construction, building repair, painting, fixing equipment, they run operation task, do inspections, I mean cleaning it one thing but if Pacific Building Care does are our service calls we don't have to hire any staff, just have them to all the service task, wow. thank you PBC
Karen

Grover Beach, CA

#5 Aug 30, 2009
The work they did was great, just terrific. I looked online had a few bids but I like the way they showed my all the details on the maintenance bid. Real craftsman on the job, thank you
Karen

Porterville, CA

#6 Jan 4, 2010
I was merely looking for a service out of the rest of lusy cleaning companies and noticed that I was not getting the quotes I was looking for until I called Pacific Building Care in SLO. I needed specific cleaning done, no spit shine service but someone who will disinfect everything I need wiped down instead of a feather duster. Pacific Building Care show us some standards of their policy and the people who we be doing to work on top of everything. I mean I was pretty satisified after a months trial and know 6 months after they have stayed on top of the service. Every month or so they call me and ask if I am ok with everything and I have no complaints; they leave their chemicals here and I know what they are using which I also like their products much so. I think if anybody has had a cut back in your budget not to hire a untrusted cleaning service, I did too and I regret it as people are cutting back and hiring some untrusted cleaning services in their offices and have no idea who is doing the work. I am happy with PBC through, they were slighty higher than all the companies I called but I think I know why, they are a trustworthy company because I call them and they will bring any employee in my office to show them how to do it right and their number anytime of the day, well worth the price.
Dave

Porterville, CA

#7 Feb 4, 2010
I made a few calls to get a lot of carpet I needed done for a my 15,000 sq ft new country home. When Pacific Building Care showed up, I got a different out look from them than the 2 other companies who came by which they never noticed anything about my carpet except for PBC from San Luis Obispo. They noticed the fibers and they noticed mold build up which they noted that the other carpet cleaning company should have been more responsible for the work I hired which that company disappeared. What Pacific Building Care did was they came in and gave me a full estimate for the amount of time and work, they gave me an honest estimate, the other 2 companies gave me a quote so low that I could not really understand what they were really going to do but I said I am not looking for the best price, I am looking for quality of work. Within 50 minutes of PBC coming to my home in the country club I told them they have the job and 5 hours later they came in and worked on the job for 2 days. They even came back three times to make sure my home was completely cleaned and a month later they called me a again to see how happy I was with it still, which I thought I would write a review about them considering how professional they were with me. There price was slightly higher but they do the work completely and thoroughly to not questions asked, it is done. I love the work and the motivation they do. I have referred them to neighbors down the street which they took on another 4 homes and those people have also said the same thing, thoroughly happy with the work.
Steve

Arroyo Grande, CA

#8 Feb 23, 2010
interesting stuff
Dan

Redding, CA

#9 Oct 15, 2011
Sounds that price is high vs low then you get what you pay for. The company cutting back and boom you have problems shows like anything else when doing business and hiring people you trust working for you and people who never see do the opposite. Its sad but employees can have the option to ring up a tab and pay the difference if they want the other company back with a contract that will work.
Sallie

Redding, CA

#11 Dec 23, 2012
Do they do Paso Robles area?
Brad

Redding, CA

#12 Dec 30, 2012
Dan wrote:
Sounds that price is high vs low then you get what you pay for. The company cutting back and boom you have problems shows like anything else when doing business and hiring people you trust working for you and people who never see do the opposite. Its sad but employees can have the option to ring up a tab and pay the difference if they want the other company back with a contract that will work.
Can you tell us if they quoted you with competitive bids? We are looking for another service, PBC came up the highest bid but their paperwork is more thorough in my view. 8 months ago we had looked for a service and we called PBC back then, we didn't hire them and we went with a lower bid but the lower bid is showing us a neglected service. So if you can remember what they qouted you, please email us at bradmorris2004@hotmail.com
as we would like to see what people hired them and think of their service. Thanks
Simpson

San Luis Obispo, CA

#13 Jan 6, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell us if they quoted you with competitive bids? We are looking for another service, PBC came up the highest bid but their paperwork is more thorough in my view. 8 months ago we had looked for a service and we called PBC back then, we didn't hire them and we went with a lower bid but the lower bid is showing us a neglected service. So if you can remember what they qouted you, please email us at bradmorris2004@hotmail.com
as we would like to see what people hired them and think of their service. Thanks
Then low cost means what it means, low quality.
Val

Redding, CA

#14 Jan 27, 2013
Are they bonded?
Lance Tankman

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Aug 22, 2013
I used these people when i live in Cali. They are awesome. If i could find some janitorial services in Algonquin IL like them i would be super lucky! http://www.patmarclean.us/services.htm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Luis Obispo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rosetta Names Soares President 23 hr ManEater 1
News Roandoak of God near Morro Bay: Group home unde... (Jun '09) Thu Donna 33
Cal Coast News bitch-SLAPPED at court hearing Tue karen vLIES 1
News Manson follower Bruce Davis gets parole; prosec... (Oct '12) Jun 28 artlok 15
Jesse Miller is a pedophile and thief and livin... (Jul '13) Jun 25 Molestersareevil 12
sann luis obispo superior court corruption judi... (Jun '14) Jun 16 SLOINFERIORCOURTV... 4
San Luis Obispo Superior Court Judicial Misconduct (Aug '13) Jun 12 deaf father of 3 8
More from around the web

San Luis Obispo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

San Luis Obispo Mortgages