Review: Urology Associates-San Luis -...

Review: Urology Associates-San Luis - Christopher Johnson MD

Posted in the San Luis Obispo Forum

J G from Woodmere

Valley Stream, NY

#1 Jan 21, 2011
Did my robotic radical prostatechtomy May 2008 at North Shore Hospital when he was at Urology Associates in Manhasset, NY. As far as I am concerned he and Dr. Gary Goldberg gave me the least and worst possible post operative care possible. Don't worry whatever situation comes up after surgery we will address and take care of. That is a quote of Dr. Johnson. Didn't take the time to treat either of my issues after surgery properly. Thank GOD for the great Doctor's and Care at NYU and Columbia Presbytarian. Nothing but gross negligence from those two and the factory they worked at Urology Associates in Manhasset, NY on Plandome Road. Dr. Johnson is in San Luis Obismo, California doing Vasectomies. That is about what he is capable of. Find the wire and cut it. For the sake of brevity I am sparing the details.
Scott W

Paso Robles, CA

#2 Feb 5, 2012
JG, please contact me, I am considering Dr Johnson for the same procedure, I would like more details , [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Luis Obispo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holland Murdered 13 hr Linda 1
Murder of Andrew Holland in SLO Sheriffs custody 13 hr God Bless Holland 2
Central Coast Wine Classic Jul 23 howefortunate 1
public corruption slo (Nov '14) Jul 19 Isabel 9
Dan Dow a Korean SPY Jul 16 Billy 1
News The Tribune and Tom Fulks Jul 14 JNB 1
monthly rv park Jul 13 gramma k 1

San Luis Obispo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance