Posted in the San Luis Obispo Forum

Arroyo Grande, CA

#1 Aug 23, 2012
This is the kind of thing you will find in the flyover states. They have very little to do, except buggering farm animals and impregnating their cousins. However, we have discovered that these redneck PERVERTS are posting on the Lansing, Il site advertisng their disgusting BUTTPLUG PARTIES!

Just wanted to warn everyone that these are the type of PERVERTS that SUPPORT MITT ROMNEY!!
DuaMe Mills

Arroyo Grande, CA

#2 Aug 23, 2012
It is SO TRUE! this pervert Calipo keeps inviting my pole-dancing wife and 8-year-old mother-in-law to there DISGUSTING but quite FUN-SOUNDING BUTTPLUG EVENTS. Well, it IS true that we DO have little to do out here in the heartland but jack wiener dogs and 10-year-old boys but I personally have NO IDEA where Calipo got the idea that Jannie the Poo and I enjoyed BUTTPLUGS! This is SLANDER AND LIBEL and I have asked Calipo to stop with the Buttplug invitations but to no avail. My "best lawyer ever" is currently having me HUNT CALIPO DOWN!

Hope that explains things for everyone!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Luis Obispo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SM gang activity spreading to Nipomo (Mar '07) Fri tellinitlikeitis 70
News California Central Coast News Kcoy CBS Channel ... (Jan '09) Oct 12 tellinitlikeitis 7
Jesse Miller is a pedophile and thief and livin... (Jul '13) Oct 8 MemeGod121 13
why would local undercover police agents be sp... (Sep '14) Sep 30 Fuckthepolice 11
Mom and Son injected with HIV in Paso Robles? Sep 29 Thechamp900 1
News 4 connected in Fullerton triple homicide have t... Sep 28 hemetone 1
News Three sea otters that washed up on California's... Sep 22 Horrified 4

San Luis Obispo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Luis Obispo Mortgages