Mike

Los Osos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2009

Great shop! Just bought an '03 CBR 600RR as my first bike, didn't have a chance to get it checked out before hand and decided to take it there for first service after reading San Luis Motorsports sucked in 2 other reviews, one of which mentioned Bits & Pieces. Also recommended by a guy at Cycle Gear in SLO. Staff was extremely courteous, polite and professional. They were honest and forward with their quotes. I thought my front brake was leaking and I needed a valve timing adjustment, but they called me after looking at the bike and said the timing was fine and it was actually my front fork seals, fixed it all by day 2. The guy I handed my bike over to at 9am the first day remembered my name the 2nd day, immpressive. Definately the place to go for work on your bike. A little hard to find, located in the Tank Farm Business Center I think its called. About a block and half in from Higuera on Tank Farm, located in the back.
Tom from SLO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2009

Great people working at an efficient shop. Took an old H-D in for Spring overhaul, needing new tires and other work. Worst fear was a serious oil leak, but no repair was needed, as pointed out by the experienced mechanic named Tommy. It saved +$500 on the bill and much hassle.
Having fun riding the old bike, but hit an unavoidable (traffic congestion) pothole on a bridge over 101 and broke a seat spring. Took off the broken one and went in w/ it to B&P; had 2 new ones 2 days later from L.A.,@$5.99 apiece. The place is awesomefor parts, people & service.
anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2009

Judged:

Terrible service. Like talking to the Marx Bros. They're staff never seem to get it wright, and your service request are shuttled around from person to person and the original instructions you have given get re-intrepeted by the next mechanic until a simple request for say example: your tire repair.. becomes an engine rebuild. There is no person that ultimatly takes responsibility for overseeing your bike and attention to the details of your concerns. Really bad service
Dennis

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2011

Had them do work on my daughter's bike as well as a girlfriend of hers. Had a good experience communicating over the phone. Work was done correctly, and the prices were fair.
Nathan

Pacoima, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

Best guys always fair priced

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the San Luis Obispo Forum right now

Search the San Luis Obispo Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr Ronald 4,554
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr OMFG 199,084
karen velie continues to bully 2 hr Carlton Bartender 1
Mayor Marx Uncovered by CCN ties connect to Cov... 7 hr Cal Coast reveals J Marx 1
Covello for District Attorney San Luis Obispo 19 hr Shell Gas Stations SLO 4
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Thu Activity 15,657
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Apr 15 lug heads 7,298
•••
•••
•••
San Luis Obispo Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

San Luis Obispo Jobs

•••
•••
•••