Review: Buckley Boarding Stables

Review: Buckley Boarding Stables

Posted in the San Luis Obispo Forum

lara

San Miguel, CA

#1 Oct 14, 2008
i help take care of a horse there and it is a nice place but so of the people who own some horses need help taking care of them some of them are in bad shape

Since: Mar 08

Santa Ynez, CA

#2 Oct 14, 2008
Lara

Contact Michele Miller at Miller's Equestrian. They rescue horses if you feel some of the horse are in need of this type of care.downsrs@sbcglobal.org
jewel

San Luis Obispo, CA

#3 May 24, 2009
This stable recently went under new ownership and the stable has come a long way! There are on-site managers that are really nice and do a great job taking care of the barn. They are willing to help out whenever you need it. I love the atmosphere and the 3 arenas and trails to ride on always allow me to mix up my horses exercise. The stable is reasonably priced and I would recommend it to everyone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Luis Obispo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rosetta Names Soares President Thu ManEater 1
News Roandoak of God near Morro Bay: Group home unde... (Jun '09) Thu Donna 33
Cal Coast News bitch-SLAPPED at court hearing Jun 30 karen vLIES 1
News Manson follower Bruce Davis gets parole; prosec... (Oct '12) Jun 28 artlok 15
Jesse Miller is a pedophile and thief and livin... (Jul '13) Jun 25 Molestersareevil 12
sann luis obispo superior court corruption judi... (Jun '14) Jun 16 SLOINFERIORCOURTV... 4
San Luis Obispo Superior Court Judicial Misconduct (Aug '13) Jun 12 deaf father of 3 8
More from around the web

San Luis Obispo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

San Luis Obispo Mortgages