Russian Yevgeny Plushenko Banned Inde...

Russian Yevgeny Plushenko Banned Indefinitely By ISU

There are 1 comment on the The Post Chronicle story from Aug 24, 2010, titled Russian Yevgeny Plushenko Banned Indefinitely By ISU. In it, The Post Chronicle reports that:

Vancouver Olympics silver medalist Yevgeny Plushenko has been banned indefinitely by the International Skating Union as he competed without permission in exhibitions earlier this year, it said on Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post Chronicle.

Marianne

AOL

#1 Aug 24, 2010
I can't stand Plushenko and his stinky attitude. Evan Lysacek won the gold medal fair and square. Plushy's jumps were lopsided in the air, his sit spins were way to high off the ice and he did not skate to the music. Any ol music would do. I hope EP never comes back to skating as he was a sore loser at the Olympics. One needs much more than just a quad jump. Some skaters are so good they don't even need the quad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yevgeny Plushenko Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plushenko to undergo another knee surgery (Mar '10) Sep '10 Marianne 8
News Russia rewards Vancouver medalists but warns of... (Mar '10) Mar '10 marianne 1
News Agent Says Plushenko Isn't Creating New Olympic... (Mar '10) Mar '10 anna-nina 1
Song from Vancouver 2010 Men Free Skate (Feb '10) Feb '10 John S 1
yevgeny plushenko sore loser (Feb '10) Feb '10 mary ann 1
Please visit Evgeni's page at SKATERSNEWS,COM -... (Jan '10) Jan '10 SkatersNews 1
Plushenko has final surgery before comeback (May '09) May '09 Marusya 1
More from around the web