American men ready to take on world

American men ready to take on world

There are 35 comments on the The Clarion-Ledger story from Jan 29, 2007, titled American men ready to take on world. In it, The Clarion-Ledger reports that:

Well, well, well. Look who'll be bringing some new tricks to the world championships.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Clarion-Ledger.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“All MEN ARE VINCIBLE!!!!!!!! !!”

Since: Jan 07

SomeWhere in Georgia

#1 Jan 30, 2007
I am glad to see it happen. I think, Lysacek has a better attitude than, Weir. I glad it happen to someone that do not kisses-up and idolize the Russians, when one does not need too. Yes, Johnny "gigi boy" Weir need to do a Quad to won. He is nothing like Timothy Goebel. Also, it is well with Brian Jourbet. As the article states, the first to man to do a Quad was a Canadian, Kurt Browning. I glad a Russian do not set all of the precedent or "we" have that push in "our" faces. I hope, frankly, Johnny Weir never completes a Quad successfully, and continues to wear a USSR jacket. That showing him Lysacek, one do not have to need a Russian coach to win. One just concencrate on doing the performance of one's lifetime. It was perfect, you can watch it this Sunday on ABC network. Check local listings for the times will be broadcasted in your area. YouTube. com already have a video.
skateboi2008

Funston, GA

#2 Feb 28, 2007
Eddie07 wrote:
I am glad to see it happen. I think, Lysacek has a better attitude than, Weir. I glad it happen to someone that do not kisses-up and idolize the Russians, when one does not need too. Yes, Johnny "gigi boy" Weir need to do a Quad to won. He is nothing like Timothy Goebel. Also, it is well with Brian Jourbet. As the article states, the first to man to do a Quad was a Canadian, Kurt Browning. I glad a Russian do not set all of the precedent or "we" have that push in "our" faces. I hope, frankly, Johnny Weir never completes a Quad successfully, and continues to wear a USSR jacket. That showing him Lysacek, one do not have to need a Russian coach to win. One just concencrate on doing the performance of one's lifetime. It was perfect, you can watch it this Sunday on ABC network. Check local listings for the times will be broadcasted in your area. YouTube. com already have a video.
well you cant stop a person from doin what they have done for so many years he has won all of these years including world junior championships where he beat that's right evan... dont count in 2004-2005 when he won those grand prix medals so dont blame him for being himself... i personally like russians better

SomeWhere in Georgia

#3 Feb 28, 2007
skateboi2008 wrote:
<quoted text>well you cant stop a person from doin what they have done for so many years he has won all of these years including world junior championships where he beat that's right evan... dont count in 2004-2005 when he won those grand prix medals so dont blame him for being himself... i personally like russians better
You can like whom ever you want. I personally perfer non-proud and non-arrogant people.

“Hope for Best- Expect Worst”

Somewhere in Colorado

#4 Mar 4, 2007
skateboi2008 wrote:
<quoted text>well you cant stop a person from doin what they have done for so many years he has won all of these years including world junior championships where he beat that's right evan... dont count in 2004-2005 when he won those grand prix medals so dont blame him for being himself... i personally like russians better
I think even the best skater can't win everything, because being human beings eveyone will have an off day. But Johnny Weir is infinitely more artistic, and more exciting to watch. Johnny Weir is far from finished. Inspite of those who put Johnny down I think he will continue to improve and one day get it all together to win.
Katik

Moscow, Russia

#5 Mar 6, 2007
"Yes, Johnny "gigi boy" Weir"...

You - suka!

SomeWhere in Georgia

#6 Mar 6, 2007
Katik wrote:
"Yes, Johnny "gigi boy" Weir"...
You - suka!
Johnny "gigi boy" Weir will stop skating and go and design gigi dresses and coats! That is his first Passion, not "Passion of the Christ". LOL! Think twice, missy!

“... Addicted To Figure Sk8ng ”

Since: Mar 07

Long Island NY

#7 Mar 6, 2007
Eddie07 wrote:
You need major help with your language skills. Keep a dictionary and a grammar text at hand when you write. Apparently your flaws are not solely typographical;!

SomeWhere in Georgia

#8 Mar 6, 2007
Sk8r Girl _ wrote:
<quoted text>
You need major help with your language skills. Keep a dictionary and a grammar text at hand when you write. Apparently your flaws are not solely typographical;!
I am glad, dearest! You need help with your Humanitarian skills! What a sly insult you are trying to give me, Sh8r Girl!
Sk8r Girl_

Bronx, NY

#9 Mar 6, 2007
Eddie07 wrote:
<quoted text>I am glad, dearest! You need help with your Humanitarian skills! What a sly insult you are trying to give me, Sh8r Girl!
The truth hurts!
Doesn't it.
You se how it feels whe the shoe is on the on the foot!

SomeWhere in Georgia

#10 Mar 6, 2007
Sk8r Girl_ wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth hurts!
Doesn't it.
You se how it feels whe the shoe is on the on the foot!
Uhm????
PSYCHIATRIST

Bronx, NY

#11 Mar 7, 2007
Eddie07 wrote:
<quoted text>I am glad, dearest! You need help with your Humanitarian skills! What a sly insult you are trying to give me, Sh8r Girl!
You see how it feels when the shoe is on the oether foot!!!!!

SomeWhere in Georgia

#12 Mar 7, 2007
PSYCHIATRIST wrote:
<quoted text>
You see how it feels when the shoe is on the oether foot!!!!!
Get a PSYCHIATRIST! I see nothing you say Sh8r Girl! Will someone please get things back to the subject line?

Somewhere in Colorado

#13 Mar 7, 2007
Sk8rGirl,

I have just one word of advice for you.

SCROLL, SCROLL, SCROLL.

Somewhere in Colorado

#14 Mar 7, 2007
skateboi2008 wrote:
I like the Russian skaters as well. I'm waiting to see how they perform in the world championships. I hope Johnny Weir does well as well. You are right. Johnny is far from done.

SomeWhere in Georgia

#15 Mar 7, 2007
At least, I do not have to post all threads on blog that I have started.

Scolling is what most have been doing to your Russian garbage on other forums.

I agree Scoll, ScoLL, SCOLL!!!!!

Somewhere in Colorado

#16 Mar 7, 2007
Once again an example of a frustrated stalker who can only post when he follows behind someone else because he has to COPY one and all to have anything to say that is not a threat or a personal attack.

SomeWhere in Georgia

#17 Mar 7, 2007
Why do not, missy? After you contining meddling in others matters, you will get just what one deserved, when one does not seems to mind one's own business. You started this round, as always.

SomeWhere in Georgia

#18 Mar 7, 2007
Why do not, missy? After you continue meddling in others matters, you will get just what one deserved, when one does not seems to mind one's own business. You started this round, as always.

“... Addicted To Figure Sk8ng ”

Since: Mar 07

Long Island NY

#19 Mar 9, 2007
Stefanya wrote:
Sk8rGirl,
I have just one word of advice for you.
SCROLL, SCROLL, SCROLL.
You are right!

I have shutt the door to the outhouse. I can no longer smell the sewage!!!

SomeWhere in Georgia

#20 Mar 9, 2007
I thought you say you do not use insults! The outhouse is closed, but your mouth is still open and you are still smelling the sewage! Now, how to you like the sewage comment, now. That was not mature, dearest
Sk8r Girl _ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right! Yes, you are full self-justification and self-dential! You say this was a skating forum, but how can you justify stating things about the outhouse and sewage, for what reason? This is an insult and an attack! Onbce again. you sure do change your stripes fast, Zebra! That is your handler for now on in my blogs conversing.
I have shutt the door to the outhouse. I can no longer smell the sewage!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnny Weir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Johnny Weir, Tara Lipinski Ready to 'Bring It' ... Nov '17 Thess pharts 2
News Johnny Weir's husband reports the skater to pol... (May '14) May '14 sophiejc1 2
News Tara Lipinski, Johnny Weir join Derby hat craze... (May '14) May '14 Stella 12
News PHOTOS: Johnny Weir, fashion iconPHOTOS: Johnny... (May '14) May '14 Angelina 1
News Johnny Weir on Being a White, Gay, Male (Jan '11) Mar '13 amw 3
News Is Johnny Weir Too Gay for 'Stars on Ice'? [Dis... (Mar '10) Jan '13 SLIF 2
Johnny Weir - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 Lorraine 1
More from around the web