Lysacek joins the quad squad

Lysacek joins the quad squad

There are 7 comments on the Austin American Statesman story from Jan 28, 2007, titled Lysacek joins the quad squad. In it, Austin American Statesman reports that:

Well, well, well. Look who'll be bringing some new tricks to the world championships.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Austin American Statesman.

“All MEN ARE VINCIBLE!!!!!!!! !!”

Since: Jan 07

SomeWhere in Georgia

#1 Jan 30, 2007
Lysacek had donee it. I hope, Johnny never do one succesfully. Lysacek will become the favorable of the American skaters is my dreams and Weir continuees to fail.
Rachel

Vero Beach, FL

#2 Jan 30, 2007
Johnny has done a clean quad in practice. Let's not forget that he was the US National champ for 3 consecutive years. It wasn't his night. I doubt that Evan, who skated a magic program, would write Johnny off either.

“All MEN ARE VINCIBLE!!!!!!!! !!”

SomeWhere in Georgia

#3 Jan 30, 2007
Think you, where have you been? Sometime you can do it in practice and can never pull it off in a performance. I do not think it was magic that helped, Evan. Johnny has been bragging and thought he had it in the bag. Johnny LUCKY CHARM is NOT Working. Some put Kwan down, but some skater will never have the record of hers in National.
skateboi2008

Funston, GA

#4 Feb 28, 2007
hey if i did the same program for two years straight then i would be able to do it too all evan did was put in a quad.... i am so sick of seeing carmen
skateboi2008

Funston, GA

#5 Feb 28, 2007
he did not brag but he should be confident him being down is not going to hhelp none

“Hope for Best- Expect Worst”

Somewhere in Colorado

#6 Mar 5, 2007
Johnny Weir is not out of anything. I am looking forward to his skating in the Worlds. No skater can be on all of the time. I still believe in Johnny and I hope he wins as he is well worth watching and eventually he will win.
Sk8r Girl

Bronx, NY

#7 Mar 5, 2007
Stefanya wrote:
Johnny Weir is not out of anything. I am looking forward to his skating in the Worlds. No skater can be on all of the time. I still believe in Johnny and I hope he wins as he is well worth watching and eventually he will win.
My thought exactly!
I am hoping for a sweep. I like Evan as well. I would like to see them both do well; therby hoping for a sweep, just like the juniors did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnny Weir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Johnny Weir, Tara Lipinski Ready to 'Bring It' ... Nov '17 Thess pharts 2
News Johnny Weir's husband reports the skater to pol... (May '14) May '14 sophiejc1 2
News Tara Lipinski, Johnny Weir join Derby hat craze... (May '14) May '14 Stella 12
News PHOTOS: Johnny Weir, fashion iconPHOTOS: Johnny... (May '14) May '14 Angelina 1
News Johnny Weir on Being a White, Gay, Male (Jan '11) Mar '13 amw 3
News Is Johnny Weir Too Gay for 'Stars on Ice'? [Dis... (Mar '10) Jan '13 SLIF 2
Johnny Weir - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 Lorraine 1
More from around the web