So You Think You Can Dance, Canada Recap: Coastal differences

Sep 15, 2008 Full story: National Post

On the West Coast First off, The Simpsons need to do a spoof called So You Think You Can Judge .

Full Story
Ireneasca

Longueuil, Canada

#1 Oct 4, 2008
The message below was written by me on the SYTYCDC forum about Mr. Sandu:

I have been a fan of Emmanuel Sandu for the past 10 years. He is so artistic and has wonderful ideas.

As our national champion male figure skater for three years and Olympic athelete I have nothing but admiration for him. On his very first audition for SYTYCDC the first thing one judge said was "Are you sure you really want to do this?"

He is beyond this competition and I also am surprised that he did this. He is already a champion traveling the world with his skating career and yes, his dancing career with the National Ballet. He has had so much support it might be time for him to "give back".

He has had so many opportunities that 95% of the other dancers in the competition have never even dreamed of having.

I would have loved to see him in the audition do the fox trot with his partner but that wasn't shown which makes me think that he might be too much of a loner and that pairing him up might have been a mistake. He has been a soloist too long.

We know that you are good Emmanuel! Now it is time to give back - to pass on your knowledge and share your talent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emanuel Sandhu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please visit Emanuel's page at SKATERSNEWS,COM ... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Alex2010 1
Leung benefiting from commitment to craft (Feb '08) Feb '08 Sk8r Girl _ 1
Cdn men confident in making final preparations ... (Mar '07) Jul '07 Eddie07 29
More from around the web