2010 Winter Olympics Men's Figure Ska...

2010 Winter Olympics Men's Figure Skating Preview

There are 1 comment on the Associated Content story from Jan 2, 2010, titled 2010 Winter Olympics Men's Figure Skating Preview. In it, Associated Content reports that:

The Olympics are fast approaching and men's figure skating looks to be a wide open race between the top five.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

mrs pulchritude

Long Beach, CA

#1 Jan 3, 2010
You have completely overlooked Evgeny Plushenko. He is a major contender. Many people think the gold medal is his to los. I don't want him to win or even medal. I don't think he deserves to win or medal. But he is a huge factor and can't be overlooked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Joubert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please visit Brian's page at SKATERSNEWS,COM - ... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Alex2010 1
News Plushenko back in full form at Europeans (Jan '10) Jan '10 marianne 1
News Lysacek edges Chan for title (Apr '09) Apr '09 Linda 2
News American Evan Lysacek wins world's men's skatin... (Mar '09) Apr '09 Queen Frostine 3
News L.A.-based Lysacek becomes 1st American man to ... (Mar '09) Mar '09 la skater 3
News Patrick Chan 3rd in World Figure Skating Champi... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Illyria 3
News L.A.'s Lysacek captures men's title at World Fi... (Mar '09) Mar '09 ono 1