Slovenian PM in surprise trip to Belgrade

Mar 18, 2010 Full story: B92 12

Slovenia's PM Borut Pahor last night suddenly left for Belgrade, Ljubljana-based daily Delo writes today.

Read more
lilputin

Serbia

#1 Mar 18, 2010
ok good
this means serbia is the only country which won't go in Brdo.
so Wheres Ape(is) now, i said serbia will stay home,see because of kosovo. you dont have the support. so stay home.
this means a lot,kosovo makes serbia stay home.
knight rider

Santa Clara, CA

#2 Mar 18, 2010
nobody likes serbs/hahaha/
ISP Kosovo Srbia Says All

Belgrade, Serbia

#3 Mar 18, 2010
like someone loves bosnian taliban muslims

Truth about albanian taliban human organ traffic crimes, burned Serbian Churches, mass rape and KLA albanian crimes against the humanity

http://www.kosovoliberationarmy.com/

Truth about albanian taliban human organ traffic crimes, burned Serbian Churches, mass rape and KLA albanian crimes against the humanity

http://www.kosovoliberationarmy.com/

Since: Dec 09

Sag Harbor, NY

#4 Mar 18, 2010
Truth ABOUT STINKY serbs the baby killers of balkan and war criminals and terrorist serbs mass killeng of balkan people the serbia dumb shit serbs
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Tampere, Finland

#5 Mar 18, 2010
knight rider wrote:
I don"t know about that. People might start to like them more if the muslims don"t behave.

I am sure if a new war stars than USA will not be this time helping muslims in the Balkans. And after 9/11 I bet only arab countries and Turkey would support the muslims in the Balkans.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#6 Mar 18, 2010
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
I don"t know about that. People might start to like them more if the muslims don"t behave.
I am sure if a new war stars than USA will not be this time helping muslims in the Balkans. And after 9/11 I bet only arab countries and Turkey would support the muslims in the Balkans.
The world needs to heed for them Veiled Chameleons!
ISP Kosovo Serbia Hurts U

Belgrade, Serbia

#7 Mar 18, 2010
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
are you crazy scum? What is USA doing other than supporting albanian talibans against us Serbs? They're totally opposite

“MALE PRIDE!”

Since: Nov 09

York, UK

#8 Mar 18, 2010
ISP Kosovo Serbia Hurts U wrote:
<quoted text>
are you crazy scum? What is USA doing other than supporting albanian talibans against us Serbs? They're totally opposite

US is supporting Albanian democracy and equality, there is no such thing as Radical Islam, Shiqiptars are not terrorists, but civilised democratic people.
albanians r Terrorists

Sydney, Australia

#9 Mar 18, 2010
Knight Hospitaller wrote:
<quoted text>
US is supporting Albanian democracy and equality, there is no such thing as Radical Islam, Shiqiptars are not terrorists, but civilised democratic people.
Hahaha :-)
"civilised democratic people"
That was hilarious!!

SHITptars are inbreeds, terrorists, murders, rapists, drug dealers, traffickers of arms and human organs.
Kosovo is a prison, a black hole run by the lowest for of life on earth!
SHITptars are uncivilized, underdeveloped genetic scum!

You SHITptars are so delusional!
Maybe you should stop abusing your greatest export, and join the real world!

Thanks for the laugh!:-)

“MALE PRIDE!”

York, UK

#10 Mar 19, 2010
albanians r Terrorists wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha :-)
"civilised democratic people"
That was hilarious!!
SHITptars are inbreeds, terrorists, murders, rapists, drug dealers, traffickers of arms and human organs.
Kosovo is a prison, a black hole run by the lowest for of life on earth!
SHITptars are uncivilized, underdeveloped genetic scum!
You SHITptars are so delusional!
Maybe you should stop abusing your greatest export, and join the real world!
Thanks for the laugh!:-)

I am not an Albanian, but still you posts are extreamly racist you failed to provide any evidence, link or document to back up your claims.
ZJP

Slovenia

#11 Jun 18, 2011
knight rider wrote:
and who like croats bosniaks or albanians

“MALE PRIDE!”

York, UK

#13 Jun 23, 2011
ZJP wrote:
<quoted text>
and who like croats bosniaks or albanians
Majority of the world, expect Serbs of course.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Slovenia, Slovenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) Sat FFS- 54,567
News A portrait of James Joyce in Trieste (Sep '14) Sep '14 PARAGA 1
News "Serbia goes only where 1244 is respected" (Mar '10) May '14 lojalan 183
News Rouhani: Iran-Slovenia ties bring Middle East, ... (May '14) May '14 Qasim Assi 1
News Slovenia PM Resigns, Seeks New Elections (May '14) May '14 Tim 1
News Slovenia's first Roma restaurant offers... (Apr '14) Apr '14 bevnik 1
News Thousands rally for, and against, Slovenia's gov't (Feb '13) Mar '14 Watchingtheweasels 4
More from around the web