'Serbia Official Talks Possible Kosovo Partition'

Dragoljub Micunovic, chair of the Foreign Policy Committee in the Serbian parliament, said in Ljubljana on Tuesday that giving up of part of Kosovo is one of the possible solutions, Austrian daily Die Presse reports. Full Story

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1 Apr 9, 2010
Really?
What happened to Kosova is Serbia?:)
Baron

Zrenjanin, Serbia

#2 Apr 9, 2010
Northern Kosovo was included in AP Kosovo only 1954.

I would agree, if there wasn't MORE Serbs in enclavas than in North.

Also Pec patriarschy and all of that medieval christian churches and sacred places of Serbs.

Northern Kosovo have so ever ZERO Shquiptar control.
Leo

Santa Clara, CA

#3 Apr 9, 2010
serbs and their fairy tales/hahaha/
Baron

Zrenjanin, Serbia

#4 Apr 9, 2010
Leo wrote:
serbs and their fairy tales/hahaha/
Mister Kosovar, a BRICK is still there for you:

Brasil, Russia, India, China means Kosovo = No UN

Spain = No EU

Greece, Serbia, Romania = No Balkan integrations

“KWAZULU COCKROACH”

Since: Jan 09

ZULU pest

#5 Apr 9, 2010
...and how are they going to do it?

someone tell me please, who controls, is in charge of the mines in the north...where do the profits go?

if kosovo, kosovo government owns them, if serbia has nothing to do with them mines, then there will be a way to pacify and make the serbs of mitrovica feel they count, and are as much loved....
albanians r baby killers

Narrabeen, Australia

#6 Apr 10, 2010
The real question is how will they partition Talbania!
The southern half should go to Greece!
The rest can be divided between Serbs, Montenegrins and Macedonians.

SHITptars can be sent back to Turkey when they came from!

“KWAZULU COCKROACH”

Since: Jan 09

ZULU pest

#7 Apr 11, 2010
albanians r baby killers wrote:
The real question is how will they partition Talbania!
The southern half should go to Greece!
The rest can be divided between Serbs, Montenegrins and Macedonians.
SHITptars can be sent back to Turkey when they came from!
as usual, no decent answer from a genocide taliban serb....since both sides are unwilling to provide an answer,i can only guess, which is not enough, innnit?

last time serbs crossed albo border, were fed to the dogs, u know that?!or have u forgotten, apes?
WTF

Zrenjanin, Serbia

#8 Apr 11, 2010
I don't need to cross any albo border, Turkalbanians must feel free to go over the border, so the Kosovo can feel free.
Simple.
Albanians are our neighbors.
david

Southbury, CT

#9 Apr 11, 2010
servian mongols called avars,. l;olll

have you ever considered giving up,. Naisus, our beloved THRACO-DARDANIAN CAPTIAL OF moesia,

HAAA YOU STUPID AVARS MONGOLS CALLED SERVIANS TODAY

we all know that shit,

you have demands, we have demands too,

its onlyo fair,

and who is to say, one day servians and ILLYRO-ALBANIANS WILL GET ALONG,

but first we want our lands back,
WTF

Zrenjanin, Serbia

#11 Apr 11, 2010
david wrote:
<quoted text>

ADAM, IBRAHIM, MOSES, JESUS AND MUHAMED
THE FIVE MOST IMPORTANT PROPHETS
AND YES THEY PREACHED ABOUT THE TRUE RELIGION, ISLAM

and yes i am a proud muslim, because islam, is the true and the first religion,
Turkalbanian get lost !
albanians r baby killers

Sydney, Australia

#12 Apr 11, 2010
MisterAce wrote:
<quoted text>as usual, no decent answer from a genocide taliban serb....since both sides are unwilling to provide an answer,i can only guess, which is not enough, innnit?
last time serbs crossed albo border, were fed to the dogs, u know that?!or have u forgotten, apes?
Excuse me?
I think you have been smoking too much of albanias national product.

Last time the Serbs crossed the SHITptar border you monkey people ran all the way to Macedonia.
Living in the mud under you plastic garbage bags, remember?
Good times :-)

If it wasnt for NATO, albania would now be a SERBIAN province!
serbs r war criminals

Santa Clara, CA

#13 Apr 11, 2010
where's brave mladic?
albanians r baby killers

Sydney, Australia

#14 Apr 11, 2010
serbs r war criminals wrote:
where's brave mladic?
Mladic is a hero!
He is probably giving it to you mum,
you SHITptar men are too busy giving it to your donkeys!
greater serbia cetniks

Australia

#15 Apr 11, 2010
i beleive the whole of kosovo will remain part of serbia, but if it he partitioned for the short term then,also parts of montenegro,bosnia,and croatia will be part of greater serbia either way serbia wins the question is will serbia win through war or peaceful means i guess time will tell RS cccc.
SERVIA IS

Adelaide, Australia

#16 Apr 11, 2010
cigo-grad plus a 10 km radius of land around it.

BACK ON YOUR TRACTOR CIGO
greater serbia cetniks wrote:
i beleive the whole of kosovo will remain part of serbia, but if it he partitioned for the short term then,also parts of montenegro,bosnia,and croatia will be part of greater serbia either way serbia wins the question is will serbia win through war or peaceful means i guess time will tell RS cccc.
kosova is Albania forever

Sag Harbor, NY

#17 Apr 11, 2010
i beleive the whole shit serbia are war criminals and terrorist scum serbs viva KLA FREEDOM FIGHTERS NOW KOSOVA IS FREE FOREVRE AND INDEPENDET COUNTRY BY BY STINKY SERBS U RUSSIA GAT
noz zica srebrenica

Slovenia

#20 May 4, 2011
MisterAce wrote:
<quoted text>as usual, no decent answer from a genocide taliban serb....since both sides are unwilling to provide an answer,i can only guess, which is not enough, innnit?
remains of albanians are food for pigs dogs sharks anaconadas
cheetah leons tigers

watch this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/file:cheetah_wit...
Proud UCK shqiptare

Australia

#21 Jun 25, 2012
albanians r baby killers wrote:
<quoted text>
Mladic is a hero!
He is probably giving it to you mum,
you SHITptar men are too busy giving it to your donkeys!
Just shows the sick mentallity of a Serb saying that mladic is a hero!! We all know what that sick bastard did in Bosnian war, MLADIC a true terrorist, rapist, these are fact it will never be forgotten in many generations to come. You can't forgive MLADIC the ANIMAL shooting kids point blank, so if you think mladic is a hero you are a really disturbed CHETNIK DOG GO TO HELL CIGO!! RROFTE UCK PER JETE, POSHTE SERBIA CIGANE!!!!
Proud UCK shqiptare

Australia

#22 Jun 25, 2012
greater serbia cetniks wrote:
Forget it cheto no more wins for Serb cigos, now it's all down hill, wake up from your dream baby killer rapist!! LONG LIVE AMERICA!!!!! KOSOVA I ALBANIA GREAT VERY GREAT !!BYE BYE CIGOS go to your Russo puppets hahaha you chetnik idioti:)))))))))
NIKOLA PETROVIC

Pyrmont, Australia

#23 Jun 25, 2012
MisterAce wrote:
since 09<quoted text>as usual, no decent answer from a genocide taliban serb....
last time serbs crossed koqevar border, were given our dogs (our wives and sisters), u know that?!or have u forgotten, my dad, the ape?
hahaha MisterAss SINCE 09 hahaha You write like a Three year old from 09...

Serbs are Christians you LOSER, Only you Koqevar Dogs can be talibans.

But atleast you mentioned your Father and brothers, You know, the apes you referred to hahaha - STVARNO SI BLESAV MAJMUN...

If anyone was as DUMB as you? They too, would hide their location.

Go and molest you Goat, Pig or one of your relatives, after all this is the National Pats time of you Fithy Koqevar Peasants...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Slovenia, Slovenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A portrait of James Joyce in Trieste Sep 19 PARAGA 1
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) Jul '14 George Let The We... 54,500
"Serbia goes only where 1244 is respected" (Mar '10) May '14 lojalan 183
Rouhani: Iran-Slovenia ties bring Middle East, ... May '14 Qasim Assi 1
Slovenia PM Resigns, Seeks New Elections May '14 Tim 1
Slovenia's first Roma restaurant offers... Apr '14 bevnik 1
Thousands rally for, and against, Slovenia's gov't (Feb '13) Mar '14 Watchingtheweasels 4

Slovenia, Slovenia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE