Croatia calls for joint investigation of WWII-era mass grave

Mar 11, 2009 | Posted by: Eurostar27 | Full story: english.people.com.cn

Croatia on Tuesday called for a joint investigation into a World War II-era mass grave discovered last week in Slovenia and punishment for the perpetrators.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
That Is Ustashi Garbage

Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 13, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Those are not cadavers, they are shite.

Pour acid over bones and let it dissolve them.
hero

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 15, 2009
 
67 000 Banjica Belgrade conc. camp for Yews Gipsy Croat communist Hungarian and other from hand of Serbian cetnik fascist... why not say like that truth only truth!
Milica

Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 15, 2009
 

Judged:

1

730,000 Serbs killed by ustashes in Croatia, of whom 648,000 in the Jasenovac Death Camp alone.
hero

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 15, 2009
 
bla bla bla what about uniforms of Serbs chetnik which they used one day as chetnik next day as Hitler soldiers as SS Eugen Prince trough mountains Romanija nex day as partisan!7000 thousand chetnik fight battle on ''river Neretva'' with Hitlers soldiers arms to arms against tito partisans who is trully been antifascist! 90 000 fascist chetnik into BIH fight for what!? Great Serbia as colloborators of both Italian as Hitlers soldiers! Numbers of Jasenovac... which correct numbers of Jasenovac? Yews from Banjica Belgrade Serbs done genocide of them and gypsy Croat Hungarian...15 000 Pecanac..which numbers for Djurisic Sandzak Montenegro? Which numbers from others Serbs fascist chetnik from BIH? Shame! O yes yes will be everything clean numbers by numbers from Croatian people...Serbs fascist Muslim fascist Albanian fascist Macedonian fascist... Slovenian fascist..no any more deceptive propaganda!
hero

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 15, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

If you like know look into you tube!
You tube SS Division Prinz Eugen Serbian volunter corps!
You tube General Nedic u Kragujevcu!
PARAGA

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 17, 2009
 
That Is Ustashi Garbage wrote:
Those are not cadavers, they are shite.
Pour acid over bones and let it dissolve them.
Shit comes out of your mothers fanny you stupid prehistoric serb moron
PARAGA

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 17, 2009
 
Milica wrote:
730,000 Serbs killed by ustashes in Croatia, of whom 648,000 in the Jasenovac Death Camp alone.
No no it was 730 million you stupid fool believer of crap

“Truth belongs to all of us!”

Since: Oct 09

Belgrade, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 9, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

Milica wrote:
730,000 Serbs killed by ustashes in Croatia, of whom 648,000 in the Jasenovac Death Camp alone.
HISTORY OF CROATS AND ALBANIANS!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>
NAZI HISTORY AND MODERN ISLAM TERRORISM IN BALKAN!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>
Jasenovac-the cruelest death camp of all times! HISTORY OF CROATS!
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/serbia/TOMOS...

Who is Hashim Thaci? Prime Minister of Kosovo! HISTORY OF ALBANIANS!
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/serbia/T3V2C...

Al Qaeda and Albanian KLA Connection
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/serbia/T9HQA...

ALBANIAN NAZI HISTORY-SS Skanderbeg Division!
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/serbia/T4P4J...
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >
Thruth belongs to all of us!

“Truth belongs to all of us!”

Since: Oct 09

Belgrade, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 9, 2009
 
CROAPE BUTCHERS!

Since: Mar 08

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 9, 2009
 
THE_REAL_FACTs wrote:
CROAPE BUTCHERS!
You know, that's not very nice. Really felt impelled to share that with us did you? I think you coming to this forum and saying that just makes you look like a loser. Oh well, you always try to hurt the ones you love most. lol
aNTE

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 9, 2009
 

Judged:

1

THE_REAL_FACTs wrote:
CROAPE BUTCHERS!
..there never were 750,000 serbs(or others) killed during WW2! The numbers of these "serbs" (which are not true serbs but vlasi,janjicari,cigani)
actually increased during WW2,according to the Yugoslav census 1949
The croat army in WW2 and in the Homeland did not committ rapes,destroy orthodox churches nor kill orthodox priests! The armies of croatia did hunt for chetniks and partisans as this was forced upon them! But civilians were never touched! Typical "serb"
lies and propaganda. As Dobrica Cosic wrote in 1961,"we serbs lie to each other, our parents , to ourselves! Everything we say is a lie!". Well at least he was honest!
Ivan

Beograd, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 9, 2009
 
hero wrote:
67 000 Banjica Belgrade conc. camp for Yews Gipsy Croat communist Hungarian and other from hand of Serbian cetnik fascist... why not say like that truth only truth!
Da li ti budalo znas da je i Drazina porodica bila zatocena na Banjici ?!

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 9, 2009
 
gde zna...
Ante

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 9, 2009
 
Ivan wrote:
<quoted text>
Da li ti budalo znas da je i Drazina porodica bila zatocena na Banjici ?!
..oh shut up-you vlah cigan janjicar! You are
not a true serb anyway! Right Professor?!
Hepek

Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 9, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Instead of arguing which side killed the most, please realize its people we are talking about, and not statistics. I am for that every massgrave in former Yugoslavia is opened,( and there are many of them ) and investigations started, no matter the cost. So that the relatives of the victims can know what happened. Jasenovac was a horrible tragedy, a balkan version of Auswichz,where unmagineable evils were done, but the evil in Jasenovac cannot be used to justify the evil in Bleiburg, or other massacres. Please stop justifing massacres with massacres!
united serbia

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 9, 2009
 

Judged:

1

croat-ustasa have a shamful past, serb cetnik movement is a serb defence liberation movement croats are nazi's trying to chance history it will never happen truth and justice for the serb nation will prevail cccc.
Serfdom or Renaissance

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Nov 9, 2009
 
On a more serious note. The price of beer is tipped to go up again.
The inhumanity!!!!!!
truth

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Nov 9, 2009
 
DRAZO JE ISPOD SIMBOLA ''MRTVACKA GLAVA'' ITS MEANS SOTONA...ZATO SU SRBI BILI PRIVARENI SAMO STO TI NECES TO DA PRIZNAS KAO VELIKI SRBIN JER SU SRBI SKLONI MNOGIM LAZIMA ...KAD LAZU NAJVISE LAZU PROTIV SVOJE BRACE...JER PO PRAVU SRBA BRAT NEMA PRAVO NA OSTAVSTINU!
Ispod Turske imperije kojoj ste vjerno sluzili i borili se protiv krscana niste imali krscanskih heroja kako se vi zelite hvalisati...Srbe je spasila herojskao pravoslavno svecenistvo povrativsi vas na vjeru vasih pradjedova...dalje niste vi nikakvi heroji niti na ovom svijetu ima pravih heroja...ti me neces razumjeti ali ako imas svoju ''majku'' onda treba da znas da je ''zena dar od boga''.... sve majke od ovog svijeta jesu bile i ostale najveci ''heroji'' od ovog svijeta one su sa ''svojim porodom'' pobjedile smrt i genocid '' vrativsi u zivot svoju djecu koja i dalje siju smrt i sluze smrti i zlu! Samo je jedan pobjedio smrt i presao u zivot Jesus a onda su za njim sve majke sa svojom ljubavlju i porodom odrzale su jadnu ljudsku civilizaciju koja se napada i brani svak od svakog a svim zenema tj. majkama bilo je kako tako jadno ikukavo obespravljeno kroz sva vremena ...svaki ''porod je dosao iz ljubavi'' majka!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Serfdom or Renaissance

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Nov 9, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

truth wrote:
DRAZO JE ISPOD SIMBOLA ''MRTVACKA GLAVA'' ITS MEANS SOTONA...ZATO SU SRBI BILI PRIVARENI SAMO STO TI NECES TO DA PRIZNAS KAO VELIKI SRBIN JER SU SRBI SKLONI MNOGIM LAZIMA ...KAD LAZU NAJVISE LAZU PROTIV SVOJE BRACE...JER PO PRAVU SRBA BRAT NEMA PRAVO NA OSTAVSTINU!
Ispod Turske imperije kojoj ste vjerno sluzili i borili se protiv krscana niste imali krscanskih heroja kako se vi zelite hvalisati...Srbe je spasila herojskao pravoslavno svecenistvo povrativsi vas na vjeru vasih pradjedova...dalje niste vi nikakvi heroji niti na ovom svijetu ima pravih heroja...ti me neces razumjeti ali ako imas svoju ''majku'' onda treba da znas da je ''zena dar od boga''.... sve majke od ovog svijeta jesu bile i ostale najveci ''heroji'' od ovog svijeta one su sa ''svojim porodom'' pobjedile smrt i genocid '' vrativsi u zivot svoju djecu koja i dalje siju smrt i sluze smrti i zlu! Samo je jedan pobjedio smrt i presao u zivot Jesus a onda su za njim sve majke sa svojom ljubavlju i porodom odrzale su jadnu ljudsku civilizaciju koja se napada i brani svak od svakog a svim zenema tj. majkama bilo je kako tako jadno ikukavo obespravljeno kroz sva vremena ...svaki ''porod je dosao iz ljubavi'' majka!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
truth!
have a bong
Halo

Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Nov 10, 2009
 
united serbia wrote:
croat-ustasa have a shamful past, serb cetnik movement is a serb defence liberation movement croats are nazi's trying to chance history it will never happen truth and justice for the serb nation will prevail cccc.
you can't even back your own lies. since when does defending involve crossing the border into another country and attacking? Since when does defending involve killing, raping and robbing civillians? just during this last war your chetnik scum attacked my grandmother's village and burned frail old people alive. My grandmother was in her 70's at the time and was taken as a war prisoner. you can call it defence, but the rest of the world knows what it is and calls it a cowardly disgrace.

PS. when the real men came onto the scene to rescue these old people your brave defenders the chetniks did what they do best. ran like the cowardly, spineless animals they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Slovenia, Slovenia Discussions

Search the Slovenia, Slovenia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) Jul 3 George Let The West Down 54,503
"Serbia goes only where 1244 is respected" (Mar '10) May '14 lojalan 183
Rouhani: Iran-Slovenia ties bring Middle East, ... May '14 Qasim Assi 1
Slovenia PM Resigns, Seeks New Elections May '14 Tim 1
Slovenia's first Roma restaurant offers... Apr '14 bevnik 1
Thousands rally for, and against, Slovenia's gov't (Feb '13) Mar '14 Watchingtheweasels 4
The Slovenian Littoral should be Slovenia's ter... Jan '14 Dragong 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••