Slovenia Bank Puts Off Macedonia, Ser...

Slovenia Bank Puts Off Macedonia, Serbia Branches

There are 3 comments on the BalkanInsight.com story from Jan 28, 2009, titled Slovenia Bank Puts Off Macedonia, Serbia Branches. In it, BalkanInsight.com reports that:

Oh yeah, in case you white people out there dona t know yet you are all a oeMacedonoidsa ! That's what God said on TV.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BalkanInsight.com.

“MAKEDONIA IS ONLY HELLENIC”

Since: Aug 08

AND WILL ALWAYS STAY HELLENIC

#1 Jan 28, 2009
"The New Credit Bank of Maribor, the second largest bank in Slovenia, has decided to postpone its planned expansion in Macedonia and Serbia while it waits for political and economic uncertainty to pass."

what did they expext ?

“Mess with the best,”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 Jan 28, 2009
Constantinos wrote:
"The New Credit Bank of Maribor, the second largest bank in Slovenia, has decided to postpone its planned expansion in Macedonia and Serbia while it waits for political and economic uncertainty to pass."
what did they expect ?
Santa or Bush.
sonap

Athens, Greece

#3 Jan 28, 2009
nobody should be arrested for his ideas
Vasco Gligorijevic must be released from FYROM jails immediately

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Slovenia, Slovenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SLOVENlAN FKN SLAVS! (Feb '16) Jul '16 Kosovo is Serbia 2
Marko Jun '16 Autonomija 1
Ali je vam všeč ime Marko? Mar '16 Dugi Devet Carabo... 1
1. Oklepna Divizija JLA na Vrhniki (Oct '15) Oct '15 Rea 1
News Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) Jun '15 Dont Strip My Mind 54,679
News Kosovo urges Slovenia to allow ex-PM return home (Jun '15) Jun '15 Joe Serpa 8
News Kosovo ex-PM arrested in Slovenia on Serbian wa... (Jun '15) Jun '15 contradiction 2
More from around the web