Bulgaria's bTV to add comedy, films

Bulgaria's bTV to add comedy, films

There are 1 comment on the The Sofia Echo story from Aug 18, 2009, titled Bulgaria's bTV to add comedy, films. In it, The Sofia Echo reports that:

The person in charge of developing bTV's two new channels will be Margarita Alexandrova, who is currently managing director of GTV.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Sofia Echo.

djhasecs

Sevilla, Spain

#1 Sep 13, 2009
dano da sa nai gotinite film4eta po btv comedi jelaia vi ospex vidqx 4e se govri 4e 6te pusnete si4kite komedi ot btv ne mislite li 4e taka nqma da ni e enteresno iksame,ne6to nov.qako.sme6no.po nqkoga.roamntika.i.ujasi.bes edno i s16to :d i moje sms.da go poftorite super filmi e moje da kaja 4e as gi ................4ao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ljubljana, Slovenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Serbian women Jun 17 Kosovo is Serbia 5
tron girl Schweppes decadence Jun 3 black ink 5
News Kosovo urges Slovenia to allow ex-PM return home (Jun '15) Jun '15 Joe Serpa 8
News Kosovo ex-PM arrested in Slovenia on Serbian wa... (Jun '15) Jun '15 contradiction 2
little wall size small - universal (Jun '15) Jun '15 cut telecom reds 1
News Rouhani: Iran-Slovenia ties bring Middle East, ... (May '14) May '14 Qasim Assi 1
News Slovenia PM Resigns, Seeks New Elections (May '14) May '14 Tim 1
More from around the web