Supermodel condemns gypsy discrimination

Supermodel condemns gypsy discrimination

There are 6 comments on the Political Gateway story from Nov 28, 2006, titled Supermodel condemns gypsy discrimination. In it, Political Gateway reports that:

Supermodel Naomi Campbell condemned what she described as discrimination against gypsies in Slovenia, Belgrade's B92 radio reported Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Political Gateway.

Samo

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#1 Dec 1, 2006
It is not only Gypsies who are being relocated by mob preasure. Recently a man with HIV was not allowed to return to his own home in the city of Slovenska Bistrica by an angry mob of his neighbours.
Ursa

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#2 Jan 18, 2007
This gipsy issue is quite exaggerated. It's not about any discrimination at all (there are many gipsies living in the neighbourhood and we have never had any problems), it's about people being afraid of this ONE criminal gipsy family! This fact should be considered before making Slovenia look bad in the international environment. It's not all that white and black!
Putka

Novo Mesto, Slovenia

#3 Feb 15, 2007
I wonder if Ms. Campbell knows about the criminal activities of this particular gypsy family :). This isn't just racial intolerance, the Strojans were raping, robbing and beating up the nearby residents. The people just had to do something about it, you can't live in constant fear.
person

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Nov 15, 2012
putka re you sure thats what hapened or are you just saying what you heard some random person say
and are goin with to try and not sound stupid and are trying to make you people sonund better
person

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Nov 15, 2012
if it is true tha those people desered what they got and im sorry for my comment but i wanna know if you not just making somthing up
crzzzd

Ellwood City, PA

#6 Jan 6, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ljubljana, Slovenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Serbian women Sep 13 Milan Vogel 15
News DIARY-Top Economic Events to Sept. 16 Sep 5 Medewiwin Officer 2
damage art image blood web italy slovenjia states Sep 5 black ink 8
tron girl Schweppes decadence Jun '16 black ink 5
News Kosovo urges Slovenia to allow ex-PM return home (Jun '15) Jun '15 Joe Serpa 8
News Kosovo ex-PM arrested in Slovenia on Serbian wa... (Jun '15) Jun '15 contradiction 2
little wall size small - universal (Jun '15) Jun '15 cut telecom reds 1
More from around the web