Bush and allies embrace possible Iran...

Bush and allies embrace possible Iran sanctions

There are 4 comments on the Kansas.com story from Jun 10, 2008, titled Bush and allies embrace possible Iran sanctions. In it, Kansas.com reports that:

U.S. President George W. Bush, left, takes part in a joint press conference with Slovenian Prime Minister Janez Jansa at Brdo Castle on Tuesday, June 10, 2008 in Kranj, Slovenia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kansas.com.

Dami

Germany

#1 Jun 10, 2008
All these illegal sanctions will lead to such situation in the future that oil will reach level 200 $ for a barrel and they will have to pay for it. If they would try to attack Iran it is clear that they will start a new world war and they will get kick in as.. Are Bush and USA so valuable to make all what he will say mindlessly and to ruin own countries as result? To ruin world economy, to ruin own societies? Is it really worthy of it? What hopeless, stupid, mindless, mentally unbalanced people rule in Europe? They must leave Iran alone, in peace and stop to do such things. USA is main problem not only in Iraq and Middle East. USA is really the worst world problem - its policy relies upon illegal occupation, illegal sanctions and ruining the world.
Magda

Gdynia, Poland

#2 Jun 14, 2008
It will be the next crime against humanity commited by EU leaders and their lord US alcoholic-criminal.
IRan has 30 000 street children. If they want to block Iranian banks they will be guilty of poverty, hunger and deth of innocent people in Iran. They are guilty of death of milions of innocent people, hunger, poverty in Iraq and Afghanistan. Mass murderer, criminals - just such people rule in EU and USA and in the world. Inhumane pigs.
kam

Ringwood, Australia

#3 Jun 14, 2008
since the so called sanctions the price of oil has doubled and it could go higher still,
Do you think Iran is better off or worst off since the sanctions over 12 months ago....
Iran has more money now than ever before and the west is suffering the effects of these silly sanctions that are being promoted by the zionist lobby, and for all i care pay through your nose untill you undrestand that it is totaly inefective.
MIT

Universal City, TX

#4 Jun 14, 2008
kam wrote:
since the so called sanctions the price of oil has doubled and it could go higher still,
Do you think Iran is better off or worst off since the sanctions over 12 months ago....
Iran has more money now than ever before and the west is suffering the effects of these silly sanctions that are being promoted by the zionist lobby, and for all i care pay through your nose untill you undrestand that it is totaly inefective.
People in the Bush/Cheney inner circle don't care about the negative effects because they have a narrow view and stubborn ways. They think they are pinning down a strategic location that America will have influence over in the future and that this will somehow ensure abundance. Nevermind the fact that everything is blowing up in their face. Instead of relying on the hard work and ingenuity of future Americans, they think bloodthirsty occupation to spread influence is the better option. They have no faith in their nation maintaining opulence the right way, and they have decided to cling to this plan no matter how bad it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kranj, Slovenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I really need to know how this is written (Oct '15) Oct '15 traveler 1
News Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) Jun '15 Dont Strip My Mind 54,677
YUGOSLAVlAN FKN SLAVS==>>YOU ARE NOT MACEDONIANS! (May '15) May '15 CANADEZOS 1
News "Serbia goes only where 1244 is respected" (Mar '10) May '14 lojalan 183
News Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia Leaders to Meet Friday (Mar '10) Mar '10 milo 1
News First lady says she admires Clinton's 'grit and... (Jun '08) Feb '09 z-man 4
News Bush prods allies for tougher stance on Iran (Jun '08) Jun '08 Bill H 19
More from around the web