I'm starting to develop a crush on my boss, don't know what to do

Posted in the San Francisco Forum

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1 May 24, 2011
OK, so I'm starting to develop a big crush on my boss and I don't know what to do. I've been fantasying that he grab me in the office, pulls me close to him and we kiss. I've been working with him for a few years now and not until just recently have I started to have feelings for him. He has a boyfriend so I won't say or do anything, I just want this feeling to go away. We'll never be with eachother I know that. I just don't know why these feeling are popping up right now and not years ago. I'm really thinking about quitting my job, so I dont have to be around him. Any advice, anyone felt like this and what did you do.
Leon 45 Jones

Manassas, VA

#2 May 25, 2011
Walkup to the homeboy and motion fo him to come close then whisper these words in his ear "I wanna toss your salad". He'll be all yours afta dat. Word.

Location hidden

#3 May 28, 2011
Leon 45 Jones wrote:
Walkup to the homeboy and motion fo him to come close then whisper these words in his ear "I wanna toss your salad". He'll be all yours afta dat. Word.
Thanx Leon Jones, I really dont wanna do that(well maybe I do =]). I'll just keep it to myself and just work around my feelings. I really need my job, so if I keep it in long enough, it'll just go away.
Thanx for the advice
young_smacka

United States

#4 May 28, 2011
Just invite him to dinner and show him you're feelings though

Location hidden

#5 Jun 1, 2011
young_smacka wrote:
Just invite him to dinner and show him you're feelings though
Can't do that, dont want things to become weird between us. He might not feel the same way. He's in love with his man, so I'll just leave it at that, keep it hidden.
Thanx youngSmacka
young_smacka

Sunol, CA

#6 Jun 1, 2011
What's good though let me try it out :)

Location hidden

#7 Jun 7, 2011
young_smacka wrote:
What's good though let me try it out :)
Don't know what that means, thanx ( I think).=] What do you wanna try out?
young_smacka

United States

#8 Jun 7, 2011
Get at me when you want a real man lil mami

Location hidden

#9 Jun 18, 2011
young_smacka wrote:
Get at me when you want a real man lil mami
aww, thanx man, wish I could smacka
Foreinger

Mexico, Mexico

#10 Sep 14, 2012
Hey imac78, i have the same problem right now. Im a 34 yo man and my boss is a 40 yo gorgeous lady. We have an awesome working relationship but im starting to develop a huge crush on her... So far, dunno what to do... An advise would be very helpful

Location hidden

#12 Dec 29, 2012
Foreinger wrote:
Hey imac78, i have the same problem right now. Im a 34 yo man and my boss is a 40 yo gorgeous lady. We have an awesome working relationship but im starting to develop a huge crush on her... So far, dunno what to do... An advise would be very helpful
Hey Foreinger, sorry don't really have any good advise. I just kept it in. Either tell her and just get it out there or walk away from it. GoodLuck
Enronbaby448

Napa, CA

#13 Dec 30, 2012
I dont know what will happen to us all. There are three in my building who are on probationary status who are in jeopardy because we are deemed late when we dont take the elevator when any one of a trio of superior nuts who also work in the building are on the elevator. There is # 1, he stands behind you and giggles and then strips and moans while standing on one leg. There is #2, and he impressively farts these ghastly streams of swamp gas and your eyes water and you cough and feel feverish and cant get the stench out of your duds for a week. Then there is #3, this guy quotes scripture in a whisper then stops the elevator and in the dark and becomes a bit flirty. We cant complain because they are executives of the highest order. Perhaps they will self correct if the country stops taxing the highest earners.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Francisco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 25 min KiMare 200,939
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr subscibe 15,995
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 7 hr Cali Girl 2014 55,889
California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 9 hr lollypop 5,068
Kanye West yelled at a fan in a wheelchair to s... 10 hr Minnahh 4
Comstock Saloon to reopen on Thursday 11 hr tolles 1
Living Room 11 hr tolles 2
•••

San Francisco News Video

•••
•••

San Francisco Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••