Unlicensed to kill, but sanctioned in San Francisco

Nov 11, 2012 Full story: SFGate 7

My Sunday column on the unnecessary death of Drew Rosenberg resurrects the ugly subject of San Francisco's wrong-headed sanctuary city policies.

Full Story
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#1 Nov 11, 2012
My son was hit head on two weeks ago by an illegal alien, no insurance no DL. When will States realize, they should teach them either take drivers ed. or don't drive. Better yet what was Galo doing in the US anyway. He had been held for deportation previously. My son was lucky, his car totaled, we get to pay the bills. The lawbreakers don't get punishment whatsoever, possibly when a few high profile citizens like Rosenburg and other's are effected first hand, only them perhaps they'll stop this terrible mistake. No driving in this country, if caught, immediate deportation.I watched the illegal alien that hit my son's car sit in her little beater, and say anything to the other three cars she hit. Nothing.... it's nut's.
G

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 11, 2012
this is all over the state of ca. huge mistake! too bad they do not charge whoever gave him the keys back with murder.

oh well this is what happens when you cater to those who support illegal aliens,others pay.

one more dead citizen all do to failure at the fed level.this dead citizens is ok with all who support illegal aliens. when this happens to those who support illegal aliens it should not be a crime being they asked for it.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Nov 11, 2012
ronnie wrote:
My son was hit head on two weeks ago by an illegal alien, no insurance no DL. When will States realize, they should teach them either take drivers ed. or don't drive. Better yet what was Galo doing in the US anyway. He had been held for deportation previously. My son was lucky, his car totaled, we get to pay the bills. The lawbreakers don't get punishment whatsoever, possibly when a few high profile citizens like Rosenburg and other's are effected first hand, only them perhaps they'll stop this terrible mistake. No driving in this country, if caught, immediate deportation.I watched the illegal alien that hit my son's car sit in her little beater, and say anything to the other three cars she hit. Nothing.... it's nut's.
G
sorry about your son.

thing is here in ca you do not have to have a license to buy auto insurance,so that throws out their lies about give them license and they will buy it.drivers training or anything else will not stop them. our sorry state and fed does not care,it would take someone in office or their kids to get hurt like this,yet i am sure they would cover it up if an illegal alien does it.

“Legals against Illegals!”

Since: Dec 11

Willing to stand and Fight!

#4 Nov 12, 2012
A unlicensed,no-insurance illegal involved in any accident should be held in jail untill someone pays the bills of the victum!

Sign the petition to enforce immigration laws! http://www.change.org/petitions/the-federal-g...
Andrew

Mobile, AL

#5 Nov 13, 2012
EXECUTE Roberto Galo for first degree murder!

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6 Jan 1, 2013
Another thing the californians can only blame themselves or and nobody else. You keep electing fools who destroy your economy, tax you to death, demonize hard-working people and run a race to get even more welfare projects to vote for them.

SO my only request is this: Californians, stay in your own country and fix your problems before you drag them here.
sba131

United States

#7 Jan 2, 2013
DfwDude wrote:
A unlicensed,no-insurance illegal involved in any accident should be held in jail untill someone pays the bills of the victum!
Sign the petition to enforce immigration laws! http://www.change.org/petitions/the-federal-g...
Exactly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Francisco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gov. Brown names Commissioner Michael Picker pr... Wed Solarman 1
San Francisco Proposes Legalizing Prostitution (Oct '08) Wed TiredOfTheNonsense 23
Daly City Officer Charged With Excessive Force (Aug '06) Wed yes call me 09864... 376
Storms expose rare fossils on Pacific Coast bea... Dec 22 Tuesday 1
Study Suggests But Doesn't Prove Genetic Link t... Dec 20 hpcaban 285
Fisherman's Wharf tourist icon dies of heart ai... (Feb '14) Dec 20 Mike 4
Groups for recovering homosexuals Dec 20 Mike 5

San Francisco News Video

San Francisco Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

San Francisco People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

San Francisco News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in San Francisco