SF Murder Victim Identified As Daly C...

SF Murder Victim Identified As Daly City Man

There are 41 comments on the CBS 5 story from Oct 2, 2008, titled SF Murder Victim Identified As Daly City Man. In it, CBS 5 reports that:

The San Francisco medical examiner's office Thursday identified 32-year-old Wesley Simpson as the man killed in a shooting that injured one other person in San Francisco Wednesday night.A The shooting happened ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 5.

415MixedPrincess

San Mateo, CA

#21 Oct 20, 2008
Justice wrote:
The supportive comments made towards this individual is a reflection of who he was.
Karma caught up to him.
He treated others like animals, displayed a great deal of disrespect and lack of humanity for others. Five children from five different mothers. I doubt that his children were better off with him. He was not in the car with his five children, he was in a car with another female. Is that where a place for a man with five kids? Rest in peace he is not, rest assured that he has 32 years worth of penance to do at the very least. Hopefully his associates can reflect upon his life and make amends before it is too late...'REALEST'?????
Well written! I would also like to add what goes around comes around he was so busy driving around threatening people that his reckless idiotic behavior caught up with him. If only he were alone. Now many can rest assure the snitch is no longer slithering around the city.
jay bz

Alviso, CA

#22 Oct 20, 2008
All this misleading information on our poor YATTA. He had 5 kids yes but by three diffrent women. Let it go he is gone resting and now his family and loved ones are left here to grieve his death. Everyone has something to say now that he is gone that is such a shame but hey that is how life is the good always die to soon, forever loved forerver missed....
SsfSamantha

United States

#23 Oct 21, 2008
I LOVE YOU WESLEY! LET HIM REST IN PEACE! FEEL THE PAIN THAT HIS FAMILY HAS AND HIS KIDS! HE WAS MY BEST FRIEND AND MORE FOR YEARS! HE WAS REAL! NO ONE WANTED TO SEE HIM ON THE STREETS BUT NOW THAT HE IS GONE YOU ALL TALK CRAZY! HE HAD HANDS & NO ONE WANTED ANY OF HIM! HE IS IN PEACE FROM ALL OF YOU THAT TALK SHIT "WHERE IS THE PAPERWORK" THERE IS NONE JUST ALL TALK! LET IT GO, MY BABY IS GONE! RIGHT OR WRONG IN MY EYES YOU WERE ALWAYS RIGHT BABY!!! YOU WILL NEVER BE 4 GOTTEN! YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART & SOUL AND WE WILL ALL SEE YOU ONE DAY!I KNOW THAT YOU TOUCHED MY HEART & SOUL AND MANY OTHERS! LET HIM REST!!! SEE YOU IN HEAVEN BABY!!!
SsfSamantha

United States

#24 Oct 21, 2008
OOPS wrote:
Snitched deserved it!
Where is the paper work?? Let him and his family rest in peace!
lil yatta

San Francisco, CA

#27 Nov 15, 2008
HOLD UP 4 ALL YA PEOPLE DATS HATEN ON MA DAD SAYIN HES A SNITCH ND CRAP YA DNT KNOE WA DA HELL YA TALKIN BOUT ND MA DADDY STAY ACTIVE MAN YA DNT WANT SOSTOP HATIN IO LOVE U DADDY
lil yatta

San Francisco, CA

#28 Nov 15, 2008
OOPS wrote:
Snitched deserved it!

wow stop haten dats all ya can do is hate nd ma daddy aint no snitch 4 yo info
SSF TEE

United States

#29 Nov 20, 2008
For the time you graced my life you brought EXIMENT, JOY, and A GRACE OF SPIRITUAL BEING.... You are missed and my PRAYERS lie with your BEAUTIFUL FAMILY..

God BLESS
JAYBZ

Palo Alto, CA

#30 Dec 6, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WES! I KNOW YOU GETTING IT POPPIN UP THERE...miss ya crazy ass...luv ya!
lil yadda

Orinda, CA

#31 Dec 7, 2008
HAPPY BIRHDAY dad i love yuh
lil yadda

Orinda, CA

#32 Dec 7, 2008
jay bz wrote:
All this misleading information on our poor YATTA. He had 5 kids yes but by three diffrent women. Let it go he is gone resting and now his family and loved ones are left here to grieve his death. Everyone has something to say now that he is gone that is such a shame but hey that is how life is the good always die to soon, forever loved forerver missed....
yea ma dad will b 4 ever missed by all his loved ones :) i love ma dad wit all ma heart nd 4 all da haters stop cuz he will get yuh
LIL yAdDa

Orinda, CA

#33 Dec 7, 2008
if u hella koo wit ma dad dis is his oldest speakin plz comment dis as fast as u can remember dat he is gone bt will 4ever b in our hearts we love yuh daddy[big yadda ][wes]
LIL yAdDa

Orinda, CA

#34 Dec 7, 2008
JAYBZ wrote:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WES! I KNOW YOU GETTING IT POPPIN UP THERE...miss ya crazy ass...luv ya!
thanx yuh 4 ma dad b day comment i really appreicate it
JAYBZ

Hayward, CA

#35 Dec 11, 2008
LIL yAdDa wrote:
if u hella koo wit ma dad dis is his oldest speakin plz comment dis as fast as u can remember dat he is gone bt will 4ever b in our hearts we love yuh daddy[big yadda ][wes]
Yes sweetie, your father was very much loved by me and my family and has been around us for many years. My husband and I are proud to call your daddy a friend and to have spend alot of time with him all of which were good happy times, he loved all you guys so much and would always brag about his babies....
a friend

San Lorenzo, CA

#37 Mar 26, 2009
this was my little sister father u guy mess up to kill wes my sis have no dad only a older brother and a mom
LiL YOUNGiN

United States

#38 Apr 10, 2012
FIRST OF ALL MY DADDY WAS NEVA A SNITCH GET YA FACT STRAIGHT BECAUSE I KNOW FOR A FACT YOU MFS TALKN ON THIS WEBSITE SNITCHES! I WISH YA WOULD DO SOME MORE SHXT I WISH YA WOULD HOW EVER DID THIS PUT MY DAMN FAMILY THROUGH HELL SO BEST BELIEVE WE HOLDN UP AND KARMA GONE BITE U INDA BUTT! AND WHO THA HELL TALK ABOUT A DEAD MAN ! YA SOME SUCKAS TF! I BET IF HE WAS HERE YA WOULDNT BE SAYIN SHXT TO HIS FACE ALL U WANABES WAS SCARED OF HIM AND HAD YO HOES BLAHHH
lilmama415

San Leandro, CA

#39 Apr 15, 2012
OOPS wrote:
Snitched deserved it!
idk who u are to talkl crap about a dead man got this shizz fckd up
DalyCity

Daly City, CA

#40 Oct 14, 2012
Rip to the fallen soldier.. much love & respect DC
DEE CEE

Daly City, CA

#41 Oct 19, 2012
Justice wrote:
The supportive comments made towards this individual is a reflection of who he was.
Karma caught up to him.
He treated others like animals, displayed a great deal of disrespect and lack of humanity for others. Five children from five different mothers. I doubt that his children were better off with him. He was not in the car with his five children, he was in a car with another female. Is that where a place for a man with five kids? Rest in peace he is not, rest assured that he has 32 years worth of penance to do at the very least. Hopefully his associates can reflect upon his life and make amends before it is too late...'REALEST'?????
Ignorant People like you should fall down some stairs
DalyCity

Daly City, CA

#42 Oct 19, 2012
415MixedPrincess wrote:
<quoted text>
Well written! I would also like to add what goes around comes around he was so busy driving around threatening people that his reckless idiotic behavior caught up with him. If only he were alone. Now many can rest assure the snitch is no longer slithering around the city.
Snitch? Got proof? Not unless you read paperwork.. Dnt believe everything you hear dumbass, he wasnt a snitch
Ricosf415

Evanston, WY

#43 Feb 15, 2016
Dam that was my cell mate in hill crest juvenile and grew up with him yeah I was in and out of cdc and didn't get the chance to be on the street but I heard rumors about him saying this and that but u know what it is what it is but didn't have to go down like that if anything and the rumors were true snitches get stitches that's about it now 6 feet under who knows what the situation was I mean if he did run his mouth he knew better to not stick around the hood come on now I doubt he said anything but god knows and seen what happen r.i.p big wess

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Francisco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The rent is too damn high Thu Polk Street Pete 1
Michael Savage Wiener and staff Jan 17 Re fu mrs prissy 2
Assisted Living Insights in San Francisco Jan 17 Anonymous 1
Cakifornia for dingbat female Senators Jan 17 Getting 6
Gabrielangelo (Apr '16) Jan 17 anonymous 162
A San Francisco Night Jan 15 Mark Rosenkranz 1
News Taiwan leader heads to Americas; US stops set t... Jan 14 TW_sugar_daddio 19

San Francisco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Francisco Mortgages