lunatics that pick cute guys

lunatics that pick cute guys

Posted in the San Francisco Forum

ANDREA

Morristown, TN

#1 Jun 26, 2012
AM I WRONG OR IS THIS WORLD GOING CRAZY WHEN IT COMES TO CHOOSE A GOOD LOOKING MAN FOR ANY CATEGORY?
IN THE PAST, THERE WAS BURT REYNOLDS, TOM SELLECK, EVEN THE GUY WHO PLAYED GRIZZLY ADAMS.
WHATS UP WITH THIS SELECTION?
TODAY IS NOT THAT MUCH BETTER. ZAK EFROM, THAT SOCCER GUY BY THE NAME OF DAVID BECKHAM.
ARE THEY REALLY KIDDING?
CUTE IS CUTE. UGLY IS UGLY.
AGAIN, SOMETHING IS REALLY GOING WRONG.
I HAVE MY OWN CHOICE:
ERIC LLOYD WHO PLAYED "CHARLIE" ON THE SANTA CLAUS MOVIES. HE WAS CUTE WHEN HE WAS YOUNG, BUT HE IS SUPER CUTE TODAY.
NOW, WHY CANT THESE PEOPLE WHO CHOOSE THESE GUYS, OPEN THEIR EYES AND NOMINATE CUTE, NOT UGLY?
CAN YOU IMAGINE BURT REYNOLDS, TOM SELLECK AND GRIZZLY ADAMS BEING CONSIDERED "CUTE". NOT EVEN IN THEIR BEST HEY DAY.
THEY LOOK LIKE THE TYPE THAT A LADY IN HER MID-LIFE WOULD ONLY CONSIDER IF SHE WANTS TO BE RAPED. BY A LARGE GRIZZLY BEAR OR BY ONE OF THESE GUYS. THEY WANT TO BE RAPED AND BRUTALIZED BY SOMEONE RESEMBLING A BEAR.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Francisco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Navy names ship after gay rights advocate Harve... 36 min Born Liars 174
Gabrielangelo 1 hr anonymous 84
Science: No Such Thing as a "Transgendered" Pe... Wed Inquisitor 1
News 93,000 people voluntarily left Japan for North ... Wed Robbo 1
Don't Worry She's Covered Under Obama Care Aug 23 Unaffordable Care... 1
Naming Ship for Queer a Brilliant Move! Aug 22 Inquisitor 1
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) Aug 21 In Gods we Trust 61,396

San Francisco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance