Real Estate Classes Now!
College of San Mateo

United States

#3 May 24, 2013
Yes, "San Francisco Matthew," everybody's welcome, indeed very welcome at CSM! And we're very easy to get to (with tons of easy parking when you get here). Do please go to the website and sign up today to join us! You're very welcome (and please have your friends sign up now while there's still some room for them, too). Best regards, C
College of San Mateo

United States

#4 May 25, 2013
And for "Mildred in SF" and anybody else, we are a completely NON-COMMERCIAL, NOT for profit, PUBLIC community college. This means YOU and everybody are cordially invited to sign up now to join us in this very interesting class, and any of our other offerings. ALSO this means, quite frankly, that this class's seminars (meetings) are very different than many "real estate seminars" such as some of the ones you see commercially advertised ... that either want lots and lots of your $ to just attend their **** seminars, or else they get you in there "for free" and then try to SELL you all kinds of stuff once they got you in their (usually, hotel) room.
We are a safe place, we don't do any of that sort of stuff to you! In fact, you may feel free to Leave Your Checkbook At Home when you come to our interesting, and friendly (and just plain beautiful!) campus! In fact, I'd prefer you Do leave your checkbook at home!!!! Just sign up and enjoy this friendly summertime learning experience, and Yes the experts do try to answer many of YOUR questions, too!
Hope you're interested and sign up now...
Happy Summertime!

All my best,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Francisco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LGBTQ Activist Cleve Jones: 'I'm Well Aware How... 3 hr JEFFRY Helms 15
Chip Kelly to leave San Francisco 49ers 13 hr Local 4
San Francisco 49ers to release Colin Kaepernick 13 hr Local 1
News Days after election, mayors pledge to protect u... Dec 3 Roudy The Second 54
Gabrielangelo (Apr '16) Dec 3 anonymous 143
News KitchenWorks in San Rafael shrinks staff, hit w... (May '09) Dec 2 Well Well 132
News City officials to ask Kate Steinle's family to ... Dec 2 Wildchild 1

San Francisco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Francisco Mortgages