Norteno Gang Members Arrested In Conn...

Norteno Gang Members Arrested In Connection With SF Crime Spree

There are 69 comments on the NBC 11 San Francisco Bay Area story from May 15, 2008, titled Norteno Gang Members Arrested In Connection With SF Crime Spree. In it, NBC 11 San Francisco Bay Area reports that:

According to a press release issued by the Vallejo Police Department, two Vallejo Norteno gang members were arrested Wednesday in connection with a rash of carjackings and robberies that occurred in San ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 11 San Francisco Bay Area.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
TURN GANGS IN

Sacramento, CA

#1 May 18, 2008
People in California are sick and tired of these cowardly gangs. Why don't they prove their strength by building new hospitals, developing cleaner air, etc. They are nothing but low life idiot cowards. Stop leaving your bullet casings as trophies on other people's sidewalks - you cowards
The Duke

Chicago, IL

#2 May 18, 2008
Shoot em all and let God sort them out.
gangs suck

San Jose, CA

#3 May 19, 2008
Just cut off their hands
jk jkjk

San Lorenzo, CA

#4 May 30, 2008
matones nortenos le odiio mataron a mi pajaro
taco

United States

#5 May 30, 2008
jk jkjk wrote:
matones nortenos le odiio mataron a mi pajaro
Northerner thugs killed my bird
SJA

Montgomery, AL

#6 May 30, 2008
These punks are such cowards, they have to be in a group to attack a single person & shoot someone as they drive by. They're too chicken to face people on a one to one basis. That yellow stripe runs from the top of their head all the way down to their toes! The police needs to seriously crack down on these idiots. Respect? They don't deserve any! Throw them all on a leaky boat and set them out in the middle of the ocean!
chica

Fresno, CA

#7 Jun 9, 2008
if norteno's want 2 act the way they act then let them it is only hurting there self n instead of talking shit 2 them n watch them go down the wrong road help them out save them, or maybe take them 2 church soo ....i dn't....i think all the comments above r just fake people who care about birds n stuff but can't help there own brother n sisters out in the lords name n if anyone disagree's w/ me tat's ur own point n this is mine.
Maria

United States

#8 Jun 16, 2008
Pray for them instead of throwing stones... Sin is Sin and if you are without it, then cast your first stone! John 3:16.
Bob Dobbs

United States

#9 Jun 16, 2008
Hang Them with piano-wire from telephone poles as an example. Deport their remains.
Mexican gangs belong in Mexico.
david

United States

#10 Jul 1, 2008
Bob Dobbs wrote:
Hang Them with piano-wire from telephone poles as an example. Deport their remains.
Mexican gangs belong in Mexico.
woah woah woah, we dont need any of racism you piece of s h i t m o t h e r f u c k e r.
cubby

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Jul 1, 2008
david wrote:
<quoted text>
woah woah woah, we dont need any of racism you piece of s h i t m o t h e r f u c k e r.
Wow, you've got quite a temper there david. Please help me understand; It's racism how??? Oh, I bet it's because the word Mexican was used. Thanks for enlightening us, I'm calling home right now and changing our dinner plans. We WERE going out for Mexican food tonight but your ramblings have set me straight. Now I guess we'll go for Chinese. Oops, is THAT OK to say?
Sunnyvale Resident

United States

#12 Jul 1, 2008
Hey Opie from Garden Grove, you need to quit watching the Andy Griffith Show and work more hours at McDonald's. Your ignorance is evident here.
Pony

Dayton, TN

#13 Jul 1, 2008
Send them all to San Francisco where they will be loved and cared for.
DEPORT THEM ALL

United States

#14 Jul 5, 2008
DEPORT THEM ALL I SAY. THEY DO NOTHING BUT SUCK UP ALL FREE SERVICES, HAVE CHILDREN (CONTINUING TO GET PREGNANT, WELL INTO THEIR 40'S) SO THEY CAN COLLECT WELFARE AND USE UP THE MEDI-CAL SYSTEM FOR FREE WHILE SOME WORKING FOLK PAY UP THE YING YANG. THEY HANG OUT BY HOME DEPOT AND PAINT STORES STARING AND OOGLING AT ALL WOMEN WHO PASS, MAKING KISSING SOUNDS AND CREEP FOLKS OUT, ALL WHILE PRETENDING TO WANT JOBS. YUCK!!! THEY COMMIT CRIMES AND THEM JUMP THE BORDER SO THEY ARE NOT CAUGHT. MAY THE GOVERNMENT DO THEIR JOB, SHIP THEM BACK AND MAKE THEM GO THROUGH THE PROPER CHANNELS TO GET BACK HERE LEGALLY WITH PAPERWOTK. LONG LIVE I.C.E.

Since: Jul 08

Vernalis, CA

#15 Jul 5, 2008
Why not follow the Chinese lead...Take the cowardly bastards to an open field and execute them... They are violent, criminals, that cannot be "saved", that cost millions of taxpayer dollars to lock-up or to deport, and if deported, they just come back...so why not follow the realistic lead of the Chinese...and get rid of them once and for all...as a matter of fact...perhaps we could consider that same method for the domestic breed of violent criminals as well...frankly I am tired of the crap...we are disarmed and the scum bags rule the street...

The idea of a militia should be for the neighborhood watch....if/when the animals attempt a drive-by...the "militia" opens fire ending the problem permanently...

I am NOT P.C. I am not anti-immigration...but criminals of any kind are NOT WELCOME here...and they should be made fully aware of it.

Deportation is NOT the answer...the Chinese have it right, at least as far as how they might deal with these animals...if these animals knew what they might face as a violent criminals... murderers, rapists, drug dealers...I think we, as American, and civilized people would be much safer...in out homes, on our streets...in our lives...at least we should do is: LOCK and LOAD...

Since: Jul 08

Vernalis, CA

#16 Jul 5, 2008
No thanks PONY...
we have enough crap here...between the politicos and the politically correct...we are seriously screwed...you are right, they would be coddled here...but I believe we need to crack down on all the causes of the proliferation of gangs...basically P.C. jackasses who want to "accept" everyone as their brother/sister...I've seen the damage these animals bring...and they should be summarily executed by the militia.
RE: The armed neighborhood watch groups...if apprehended in the act of murder,rape,or any truly violent crime.
PONY,
I know you were being sarcastic...but not all of us in San Francisco are passive, witless morons of the LEFT...And frankly I can see that you are not one of the P.C. types that are killing America...
Pony

Cleveland, TN

#17 Jul 6, 2008
Gerry D in San Francisco wrote:
No thanks PONY...
we have enough crap here...between the politicos and the politically correct...we are seriously screwed...you are right, they would be coddled here...but I believe we need to crack down on all the causes of the proliferation of gangs...basically P.C. jackasses who want to "accept" everyone as their brother/sister...I've seen the damage these animals bring...and they should be summarily executed by the militia.
RE: The armed neighborhood watch groups...if apprehended in the act of murder,rape,or any truly violent crime.
PONY,
I know you were being sarcastic...but not all of us in San Francisco are passive, witless morons of the LEFT...And frankly I can see that you are not one of the P.C. types that are killing America...
Thanks Gerry I am glad you are there to stand up for your true rights. I hate to see this country go the way of the P C crowd. I agree about the neighborhood watch with the power to stop the crazes. It's kind of wild that the P C group think that all there new beliefs will make everyone be happy and get along so grand but take a good look at what the P C crowd has done. It has become so much more dangerous with their thinking that the average person can not even protect themselves. Their P C state of mind is destroying what this country was. This country is not perfect but is has been and still is the best country in history. We are not like any other country and that's why we have survived for so long and now I see the left trying to change everything so we all will be just alike with no individuality. Remember people Rome wanted CHANGE also and well where is Rome now.
mystery

Ewa Beach, HI

#18 Jul 22, 2008
what if somebody shot u? or better yet your whole family, and said let god sort them out...
think bout it

United States

#19 Aug 31, 2008
look you idiots if it wasent 4 enes home boys norther cali would be just like la dirty ass town shek the statisticks if my famaly is hurt in any way some body has to pay we just trying to keep are naiborhood kleen with out abunch of teaker rats runing around y do u think u can walk around northern cali streets if the og s haden done don nothing u wouldent b able to walk out side yo house with out a fear geting shoot so next time u see some one dressd in red thank um / frome the coner homies keep the hood safe the hood northern cali u think cops do anything about all these rats nope we hold the cort up in these streets youl dont think so if youl would just let a northern cali raised hispanic do his thing ther would b no more warz in these streets cuz ther would only b homeboys notenos we would have hat this shit over if pigs da fbi cia goverment would open ther eyes but they have the shut iam out northern hispanic riverbank 209 think bout it get rid off the people that r illegal or shut the fuck up and let us do it
norteno

Vashon, WA

#21 Sep 28, 2008
all of u are dumb norte x4 por vida

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Francisco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deport All Brits 44 min The Grim Sleeper 2
Dangerous 1 hr Insider 2
News SF Labor Council Demands An End To Deportations... 3 hr Bama Yankee 1
Has anyone heard of BeMyDD designated driving s... (Jun '11) 6 hr Maria 13
Fulton N.Y. WHO?... The DEADLY "Mother" rants "... 20 hr Diana Vickery 6
Gabrielangelo Fri anonymous 66
Confirmed: Orlando Mohammedan Scum was a Democrat Wed Inquisitor 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Francisco Mortgages