Leader Of Notorious MS-13 Gang Busted...

Leader Of Notorious MS-13 Gang Busted In Richmond

There are 336 comments on the Cbs5.com story from Jul 27, 2006, titled Leader Of Notorious MS-13 Gang Busted In Richmond. In it, Cbs5.com reports that:

A top leader of the notorious Los Angeles-based MS-13 street gang was arrested Thursday in Richmond after a months long investigation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cbs5.com.

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
POIO

United States

#1 Aug 3, 2006
Guys like this one should not be deported. Lock up in Max. Fed. with 23 hours of isolation. Why deport him and let him come back again?
JackSprat

United States

#2 Aug 3, 2006
That would be to easy, I do like your logic. Why allow them the chance to return.

However I doubt the law will work for us.
FULANO

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Aug 11, 2006
THIS INDIVIDUAL IS NOT THE LEADER OF MS
dmac

Mcallen, TX

#4 Aug 20, 2006
JackSprat wrote:
That would be to easy, I do like your logic. Why allow them the chance to return.
However I doubt the law will work for us.
I agree with you on the law won't work for us! I have a friend in a bad situation with this. And NO help from the law. So bad to where they are ready to move after living here for sixteen years!!!!! Now where is the law when you FEAR FOR YOUR LIFE? Any advice you have please reply. Thanks
Jack Is Back

United States

#5 Aug 22, 2006
Document everything, and tell me more of your friends situation!

The law is slow to move and documentation is the best against them.
Kingpin

Paradise, CA

#6 Sep 5, 2006
I say we load up all these "Gang Bangers" on a plane like we are deporting them...then have the pilots parachut out of the plane...then just blow the plane from the sky...that way they wont be comming back.
yoyo

Atlanta, GA

#8 Feb 15, 2007
watch it kingpin, not very PC to want to blow up innocent people on a plane. they are innocent you know, until proven guilty. sounds like you'd be a good candidate for al-qaeda.
bobo

Fort Wayne, IN

#9 Mar 13, 2007
man we should just keep them here and focus on the war in Iraq either way they will come back
Gonzalo Villanueva

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Mar 21, 2007
MS13 sucks All about 18th Street
Erick Perez

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Mar 21, 2007
I LOVE 18th Street

DOwn 4 LIfe Homie
caitlyn esquda

New Braunfels, TX

#12 Apr 7, 2007
if u think cuz u arrested one ur gonna stop the problem?? well no it'll get much more organized if not now then soon and much more worse

they do not care to live they kill by the gun and r willing to die by the gun
Moby - south africa

Johannesburg, South Africa

#14 Apr 18, 2007
u guys know nothing bout ganngsta'd..come to africa u clowns....ms got nothing on african Dashin's
Norteno

Sacramento, CA

#15 Apr 20, 2007
He was the leader of that gang and hes is just another scrap and nobody wants ms 13 members alive and they need to leave, talk to my homies in nor cal and all the nortenos and you will see what they say
Fat Maury

United States

#16 Apr 21, 2007
Ive got no problems with gangs or drug dealers. People should be able to sell/use all the drugs they want and as long as for the most part they avoid shooting innocent bystanders in their gay ass gang wars then whatever. But ive heard that MS in particular uses the rape of women as an intiation of their members. If thats true then everyone involved should get fuckin killed. And in a vicous way too. Like raped in jail and then have their nuts cut off. Maybe thats not true about ms and its just some other gang that gets confused with them. But if its true then fuck em.
jose

AOL

#18 Apr 23, 2007
MS13 can knock yo dick in the dirt easy
jose

AOL

#20 Apr 23, 2007
18th street is ok but ms13 could still beat its ass
Menace

Everett, WA

#21 Apr 25, 2007
18th Street Will destroy All MS 13 Levas
dumbfounded

Los Angeles, CA

#25 May 4, 2007
any body could find a ms 13 gang leaderjust look in the hollywood area down melrose and western their everywhere and they are a bunch of salvadorians
count time

Oakland, CA

#26 May 4, 2007
ms-13....go back to el salvador and wipe out your own fellow gang members....we dont want dat doodoo here...if you want to join a gang, make it count and do something positive and get some laser removal for those tats on your faces...anyone can get a tat on their face, it dont hurt, but i guess your proud that you wont be able to get an honest job with isht like that...man, please grow up...it aint worth it...have some kind of story that your kids can tell to their kids that is positive...this goes for any cliqua!!

my vent has ended....
Big Al

Van Nuys, CA

#28 May 15, 2007
MS 13 Killa, big bad 18 Street Gang you know it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Francisco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Defend net freedom and neutrality ! FCC could... Dec 15 Korea town 2
The Democrats Dec 13 democrats are back 3
Muslim looking bearded men keep trying to runov... Dec 13 MSFGA 6
San Francisco Mayor Dec 13 MSFGA 2
Gov Jerry Brown Dec 12 Sick of it 4
News Trump: Americans Are At The Mercy Of Criminal A... Dec 11 tomin cali 1
SF is looking ugly Dec 10 Minnesota visitor 1

San Francisco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance