Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
149,161 - 149,180 of 200,590 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#170343 Dec 8, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
From a fundie hate site.
Wow, there's a shock.
Why would a Wiccan slurp up fundie splooge like you do?
Could it be you're not really a Wiccan?
Nah...
No one seems to care what religion other posters are except you.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#170344 Dec 8, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you are too dumb to get it.
Oh, well.
Perhaps you'd tell us what it means then. We won't wait.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#170345 Dec 8, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's hear it for Rose and her perfect implementation of Rose Tactic #8.
Good Work Rose-
Rose tactic #1- Act stupid-(not so sure it is an act)
Rose Tactic #2- Misdirect
Rose Tactic #3- Make stupid comments until opposition is tired of replying then claim victory
Rose Tactic #4- Attack the poster- scream Racist, Bigot, Homophobe
Rose Tactic #5- Act intelligent by making silly statistical references such as- Most people who have anal sex are straight-
Rose Tactic #6- Falsely accuse others of lies- when proven wrong through links to previous posts revert back to tactics 2 and 4.
Rose Tactic #7- Claim to have made an argument, then claim others can't counter the argument that doesn't actually exist.
Rose Tactic #8- Claim that everything is linked to- Slavery, Jim Crow Laws, and the plight of the blacks.(See also Tactic #4)
Yes.#8. She's got that old tattered dog eared race card and she just can't believe it doesn't work so well anymore.

We have voted as a nation for a black president twice and I am proud of that. Not Rose_NoHo. Rose_NoHo misses the old days.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#170346 Dec 8, 2012
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Qusetion. Why do people referance the bible at all. Its not a law, nor does it pertain to the question of same sex marriage? Answer, Jesus Freaks think that the bible is law. Now move on asshat
Aw shuddup jackass! Keep your bible nonsense to yourself it's off topic here.

Take your fundie ass to the Jesus threads if you want to talk about that stuff.

Fundie dope!
Lisa

Irvine, CA

#170347 Dec 8, 2012
God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve and Jane and eat

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#170348 Dec 8, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's hear it for Rose and her perfect implementation of Rose Tactic #8.
Good Work Rose-
Rose Tactic #3- Make stupid comments until opposition is tired of replying then claim victory
Rose Tactic #5- Act intelligent by making silly statistical references such as- Most people who have anal sex are straight-
Rose Tactic #6- Falsely accuse others of lies- when proven wrong through links to previous posts revert back to tactics 2 and 4.
Rose Tactic #7- Claim to have made an argument, then claim others can't counter the argument that doesn't actually exist.
Rose Tactic #8- Claim that everything is linked to- Slavery, Jim Crow Laws, and the plight of the blacks.(See also Tactic #4)
I gotta say it again. You've got the old war horse down to a tee!

Truly LOL!

P.S. I'm on her sh!t list. She swore to never ever respond to me again. I'm real proud of that!
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

#170352 Dec 8, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
3 corrections..."too" long, not "to" long, "didn't" read, not "did not" read, and "reference", not "referance". I tend to give vets some slack, so don't push it with the "asshat" ...
spelling natzi's ..

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#170353 Dec 8, 2012
Lisa wrote:
God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve and Jane and eat
Actually, Eve was made from Adam's rib. Eve would have had the same DNA Adam did. Eve would have been a man.
Looks like god made Adam and Steve after all.

North Hollywood, CA

#170355 Dec 8, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
The Federal Government has no constitutional power to legislate marriage law. Fact. Protection is not a grant.
Worm poo, perhaps, but their ideals live on. Slavery made this country great,
A racist Wiccan who approves of slavery?
Sorry, you're no more Wiccan than the Pope.
Why not just admit you are a fundie?
R Hudson wrote:
for better or worse, and the rift between the states was not brought about by the desire to abolish it, but how to use the proceeds from it's use.
And the Government isn't deciding which positions are to used, it is illegally debating it's power to regulate MARRIAGE.
The Constitution says the states can't make laws that violate equal protection, even laws that regulate MARRIAGE.
R Hudson wrote:
I liked best the custom of ignoring idiots,
You should ignore yourself then!
R Hudson wrote:
like you. What did you say your religious beliefs were ? Because if you don't respect religion of some sort, then you have little in common with 90% of us. You know, the majority...
You don't like the fact that minorities have rights, but we do.

North Hollywood, CA

#170356 Dec 8, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
It's you who should have been aborted. Kimare is a citizen, as you try to be.
LOL, you ugly idiot. I was born in the US.
R Hudson wrote:
Kimare is clearly more intelligent, more eloquent, more than able to hand you your a$$, and more complete, in every way.
Not once.
R Hudson wrote:
Dumba$$, marriage is a tradition that has been co-opted, and turned into a business. Clearly, successful procreation isn't necessary for marriage, as your primates, er parents, have proven.
All humans are primates, idiot.
R Hudson wrote:
Were your parents married, or even present ? I bet that your parents cried themselves to sleep, at night...."What have we done" emanating from their bedroom.
You are so ugly, the doctor smacked your mother when you were born.
Big PeeO

Covina, CA

#170357 Dec 8, 2012
Oh look it's another "Big PeeO" poster doing it again.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#170358 Dec 8, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLSER. Look who's talking! All you do is attack me, and don't even try to counter what I've said. So, b!tch, STFU.
Ahh, yet another uneducated, totally incomprehensible, and pointless post from the queen of stupidity.

BTW, nice use of Tactic 2,4, and 7 Rose.

Rose Tactic #4- Attack the poster- scream Racist, Bigot, Homophobe, LOLSER

Location hidden

#170359 Dec 8, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you are too dumb to get it.
Oh, well.
No, I am too intelligent and educated to get the childish banter.

Location hidden

#170360 Dec 8, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Eve was made from Adam's rib. Eve would have had the same DNA Adam did. Eve would have been a man.
Looks like god made Adam and Steve after all.
Rose, if a "God like" being could actually create life out of nothing and create woman from Adam's Rib- I am certain that the "God Like" being could get around the DNA issue.

Thus your comment is pointless.

Location hidden

#170361 Dec 8, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
A racist Wiccan who approves of slavery?
Sorry, you're no more Wiccan than the Pope.
Why not just admit you are a fundie?
<quoted text>
The Constitution says the states can't make laws that violate equal protection, even laws that regulate MARRIAGE.
<quoted text>
You should ignore yourself then!
<quoted text>
You don't like the fact that minorities have rights, but we do.
Ahh, Rose tactic 2,4,and 8 all perfectly executed. Nice job Rose.

North Hollywood, CA

#170362 Dec 8, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, yet another uneducated, totally incomprehensible, and pointless post from the queen of stupidity.
BTW, nice use of Tactic 2,4, and 7 Rose.
Rose Tactic #4- Attack the poster- scream Racist, Bigot, Homophobe, LOLSER
akpilot's only tactic - personal attacks because I hand his backside to him on a platter, and he can't counter my arguments.

North Hollywood, CA

#170363 Dec 8, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose, if a "God like" being could actually create life out of nothing and create woman from Adam's Rib- I am certain that the "God Like" being could get around the DNA issue.
Thus your comment is pointless.
No, stupid, it proves the story is a myth made up by people who didn't know about DNA.
Claws

Covina, CA

#170364 Dec 8, 2012
Don't bothrer to pusy-foot around.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#170367 Dec 8, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You need your koqkue gobbler washed out with soap, you do. Do you kiss your mom (yech) with that mouth ?
you need to clean your ash tray mouth

North Hollywood, CA

#170369 Dec 8, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the Constitution can't mention every law in the Constitution, eh ? Very good, amoeba brain. The Constitution can't define itself....priceless.
Wow, you are dumb as well as ugly.
It should be clear, even to you, that the Constitution can't mention ever law that exists in the US.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Francisco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 8 min DebraE 54,978
California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr anonatall 5,005
Hidden gem! Lived in SF all my life! 2 hr Minnahh 1
5 things to know about earthquake faults 4 hr jack 1
Brass knuckle-toting teens assault man, steal s... 5 hr jack 4
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 7 hr lazy posts 15,963
The Streets of San Francisco 8 hr Mark Irwin 1
•••

San Francisco News Video

•••
San Francisco Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

San Francisco Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••