Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

crowns

West Covina, CA

#160323 Sep 22, 2012
'So You Think You Can Dance' Crowns Season 9 Champs

motherjones.com

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#160324 Sep 22, 2012
Gods shoeshine wrote:
Fact : gays will go away because of infertility else we wouldn't have gays
Fact: the Christian god is much older then the bronze age
Fact : there both trolls
Gays and Lesbians have been around since the beginning of time.....and the ONLY way to possibly rid the world of us.....is for heterosexuals to STOP making babies........lol!!!
SpongeBob

Fresh Meadows, NY

#160325 Sep 22, 2012
Penters wrote:
King Willard is studying a speech he will give today, about how Obama is out of touch with the American people.
motherjones.com
This is interesting...RE: Romney Taxes

http://www.affirmation.org/news_2012/2012_012...
January 2012

Disclosure of tax filings this week for the Tyler Charitable Foundation (Romney's personal foundation) reveals that Mormon presidential hopeful Mitt Romney donated $10,000 in 2010 to the Massachusetts Family Institute.

The MFI backs "ex-gay" organizations such as Exodus International and other anti-gay organizations which promote the use of so-called "therapy" as a supposed cure for homosexuality.

The Advocate magazine reported that the MFI also paid for a public awareness campaign that paints transpeople as sexual predators. etc.etc.etc...

Does this mean Romney lost the homo vote????

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#160326 Sep 22, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times do I have to point out to you that redumdant genders cannot be married.
And HOW many times MUST you be told that regardless of what the FRUCK you think......I'M LEGALLY MARRIED!!!!

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#160329 Sep 22, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Marriage through history, in every culture has been diverse genders reunited as one with the ponderous propensity to produce human fruit. The sole birthplace of every single other human relationship in existence.
That union hails back to our evolutionary birthplace of simple genderless life. Between there and here, millions of years refined the survival of the fittest to be male and female. Rn & El are clearly genetic defects in deep denial.
Bazinga!
Sorry, but again regardless of what you believe.....my wife and I fit together just fine:-)

You are the one who keeps insisting that the only way that a marriage is valid is according to your beliefs......and the State DOESN'T agree with you NOR the Courts!!!!

Now, you can post what you believe UNTIL YOU FRUCKING DIE......but it won't change the reality or the facts that Same-Sex Couples are getting legally married and raising families!!!

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#160332 Sep 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuh-nuh-next ? "Sigh"
You seem to be too stupid to be able to figure out how to use the quote tags, I'm not going to try to untangle your reply. So I'll just say that censorship in the forum is not a violation of free speech laws. You have the right to say what you like, but Topix is under no obligation to let you use their servers and violate the rules you agree to when you post.

Panorama City, CA

#160335 Sep 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage has been corrupted by the government that wishes to include unacceptable parties.
God has been neither proven nor disproven.
There is no god. If there were, we'd have proof.
R Hudson wrote:
Some fact you have there....
Marriages can be annulled on account of lack fertility.
And? Don't change the fact you have to be able to spawn in order to marry. Marriages can be annulled if one person claimed to be a millionaire and they aren't. Doesn't mean you have to be a millionaire in order to marry.
R Hudson wrote:
Public parades are held in public view. It is hard to ignore when it is blocking traffic. I don't go to those obscenities you revel in.
LOL. You homophobes act like you can't step outside without running into a gay pride parade.

Panorama City, CA

#160337 Sep 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
GOT THAT???? SCHMUCK ??? I was talking to RNL2008, not you. Or Rose TH. GOT THAT???!!!???
Idiot.
LOL! Thanks for the laugh at your expense.
Aldous Huxley

Toronto, Canada

#160339 Sep 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn it, idiot, stay focused, I was talking to rnl, not you. Stop trying to confuse the issue....oh sorry, i know that you are badly confused. Just let the grownups talk and sit quietly at the kiddies table.
And who would want to sit at the kids table with a LOSER like you? If you have kids they should be taken away from you before you ruin the poor little tykes and fill their innocent little heads with hatred! Someone call DCS quick! LOL
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#160340 Sep 22, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you do if one of your kids turns out to be gay?
Rose_NoHo.

If our kids turn out to be bloodthirsty murderers or sadistic rapists we would love them just the same. That doesn't mean we approve of murder and rape though, as your question seems to imply.

Ronald

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#160341 Sep 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
And since RNL2008 is a dyke, I now understand her responses.
Oooooooo......you called me a Dyke.......ouch......lol!!!
SpongeBob

Fresh Meadows, NY

#160343 Sep 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
etc..etc..
etc..etc..
So can you say "what God has joined together, let no man put asunder...with these exceptions"?????

Reasons for Annulment

There are a few circumstances under which a marriage can be annulled.

If either party is a minor and does not have the proper consent from a parent to marry, is mentally incapacitated from alcohol, mental illness or mental disability, was forced into the marriage under duress, was already married to another person, or fraudulently entered into the marriage because the spouse failed to divulge pertinent facts, such as his criminal past, level of fertility or exposure to sexually transmitted diseases, the marriage has grounds for annulment. Being biologically related to your spouse can also disqualify the marriage.

"level of fertility"....What part of "for better or for worse" does this come under?

I've read that rich Catholics can have annulments (aka divorces) and re-marriages and poor people can't.

Read more: Marriage Annulment Laws | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_4727381_marriage-an...
SpongeBob

Fresh Meadows, NY

#160346 Sep 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
And insofar as "before marriage existed", are you referring to our prehistoric, and therefore uncivilized, era ? We were animals in the caveman days. I make no excuses for that period in our evolution.
Did those "animals" have souls?

Panorama City, CA

#160349 Sep 22, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose_NoHo.
If our kids turn out to be bloodthirsty murderers or sadistic rapists we would love them just the same. That doesn't mean we approve of murder and rape though, as your question seems to imply.
Ronald
Stupid, that's not what I asked. I asked:
Well?

Panorama City, CA

#160350 Sep 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I could have sworn that you just contradicted yourself. let me check.......yep.'Don't change the fact you have to be able to spawn in order to marry.' And you also stated that one doesn't have to be able to reproduce to get married. Oops. Try again ?
Typo. You don't have to be able to spawn in order to marry. Even an idiot like you should know that.

Panorama City, CA

#160351 Sep 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't mention it, it appeared that RNL2008 was claiming to be a heterosexual when I first read it's post.
Really? Rose is a man's name? How often has she said she's a lesbian?
R Hudson wrote:
In 2 years of trying to get through to you, it is my first mistake, so it's ok, laugh as any child would at an adult that isn't properly understood.
LOL! I'm getting such a good laugh at your expense.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#160352 Sep 22, 2012
The Godless "Liberals" argue they are merely "higher animals". They have a very good point, but it gives insult to the animals.

Ronald

Panorama City, CA

#160353 Sep 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone rattle the doors of misperception of your cage ? My kids are beyond your reach, you wannabe, hiding behind a fake name.
Unlike you...
LOL! You are funny.

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#160354 Sep 22, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
Hardly......seeing that a couple is NOT required to procreate in their marriage and it is a privacy issue from what folks have stated......so, not sure a marriage could be annulled on those grounds alone!!!
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#160355 Sep 22, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid, that's not what I asked. I asked:
Well?
Rose_NoHo.

So what are you implying? Just to make sure I have this straight, are you implying that, if a Homosexual child turns out to be a bloodthirsty murderer or a sadistic rapist his parents would still love him, but if a non-Homosexual child turns out to be a bloodthirsty murderer or a sadistic rapist his parents would not love him?

Ronald

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Francisco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Al Gore praises Gov. Jerry Brown for climate ch... 3 hr Christopher_Jarvis 6
News SF Murder Victim Identified As Daly City Man (Oct '08) 7 hr Anonymous 42
Get Revenge / Expert Life Destruction Sun Vengeance For Hire 1
Are Apple iPhones VERY VERY fragile? Sun Consumer 1
Try to ignore Jerry Brown's lower back tattoo Sun Marin County 1
family Winemakers Tasting Sun howefortunate 1
Looking for Subscribers and restarting YouTube ... Jul 22 anonymous 1

San Francisco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Francisco Mortgages