Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 5,852)

Showing posts 117,021 - 117,040 of199,080
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Christine

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

When is the Christine driving to Covina, California to Covina Metrolink Station?
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Aida, I have an even better title for your polygamy thread:
Once you lose in court, you lose in every court forever again AND you cannot even mention it when people are discussing marriage equality."
How's that?
YUK!YUK!YUK!
That's right, dumb-dumb. Once you lose at SCOTUS, that's the end of the line. There is no other Court to go to. You didn't know that? Really?
And the topic is Judge overturns Prop 8, not marriage "equality."
MonaLott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Naah, I like the ones where I shut you up, you know the ones you couldn't respond to without looking like a fool.
That was a sign of some intelligence, you were smart enough not to attempt a response. You should have stayed smart though and skipped posting the weak ad hominem comment above! Just couldn't help it eh?
YUK!YUK!YUK!
To get back on topic. Anyone who supports same sex marriage but not polygamy (you) is a hypocrite.
Anyone who thinks the laws prohibiting polygamy are going to change any time soon is retarded.
rwb

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

Chris Christie is supposedly launching a media blitz to crush Rick Santorum. Hah. All he has to do is sit on him...that would crush him! Heck Santorum would be obliterated! Or maybe just open that huge blow hole he uses as a mouth and Christie would swallow Santorum whole.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Civics class? I don't remember the part when the explained that it is impossible for polygamy to ever be legal.
Perhaps you would send me a link to this law. Then I would be corrected and suck it up, and never ever practice my culture again or even talk about it.
Also I have a soft spot for 3 gay men who wish to marry. I'd like to see them get their wish. I will send a link on request. This depends on the off topic police, I might be getting banned right now. For sure I'll get hate posts including your response.
YUK!YUK!YUK!
Where did I say it was impossible??????
You have two options:
1. Convince SCOTUS to overturn their own decision.
2. Pass an amendment to the US Constitution
Your work is cut out for you. Oh wait..... you don't plan on doing ANYTHING, do you? You just like to whine.... and in an inappropriate forum. You wonder why no one takes you seriously?
Newport Blunt lmao

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

Prof Marvel wrote:
And lest we forget, these people who are so gung-ho about same-sex marriage; these people who insist it's absolutely the best thing to do, were the same people who told us bathhouses were the best thing to do.
And I need not remind you how that party ended, need I?
This from the idiot who puts pot in a cigarette and calls it a blunt?

If you don't know what a blunt is then you probably don't know sh*t!

Have an average day=)

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

-The-Doctor- wrote:
<quoted text>You hate gays, you know it. Look at your language. Do you use the F- word too?
Yes.

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

Newport Blunt lmao wrote:
<quoted text>This from the idiot who puts pot in a cigarette and calls it a blunt?
If you don't know what a blunt is then you probably don't know sh*t!
Have an average day=)
Base on the above we can conjecture this fellow is a gay smoker.

Just don't feel right unless there's something between your lips, huh, dude?
SpammOlater

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

Faster than a train etc..

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
More histrionics from our resident drama queen.
That's gotta be at least the 50th time you've used that same line, Mona.

Which is kind of strange considering the amount of tricks you can do with an empty Coke bottle.
SpammOlater

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

Just another gas bubble breaking wind in the vast arena of space!
Joe Fortuna

Eureka, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trying, but i do not think they understand hypocrisy. In shouting for equal marriage rights for all, they have no problem sticking to tradional rules on marriage and using them to deny marriage rights to polygamist based on nothing but the fact they think they are icky...
how can gay marriage supporters not see that they believe denial of marriage to them is nothing but hate and but their denial of marriage to polygamists is somehow logic?
They believe that 1 man and 1 woman are exactly the same as two men or two women, but that marriage cant be of three?????
We either have the right as consenting adults to marry whom we want or we dont!
In short, when deciding a marriage we can count people but not vaginas? That the "logic"?
I'm a supporter of homosexual marriage, and I don't care how many people a person wants to marry. They can have two wifes and two husbands as far as I care. As long as all are consenting adults it is no ones business.
I say religion, and the government should stay out of peoples life choices.
In todays world, who do you think demands that only opossite sex couples,(one man and one woman), can marry. Only one group of people, book god believers. And the funny part is in their book most of their heros and kings had more than one wife. Many had sex with their children, and other close relation. Some of the stories even sounded like some were having relationships with same sex partners.
How can anti-homosexual marriage supporter not see their own hypocrisy? Specially when they call others hypocrites, well denying others the same rights as they enjoy, the right to choice the person they love.
Shame on any organization that claims to have the authority over another, to deny them the same civil, and human, rights as they have
Joe Fortuna

Eureka, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

Droolingly Funny wrote:
<quoted text>As much as I'm on your side I have to call bullshit on that statement=p Like it or NOT, the foundation of our laws were laid by the bible... kill-steal etc
Well I'll have to disagree, the bible wasn't the first to discourage murder, and stealing. Sure they lay claim to it but that is just more of the BS book god believers, believe in.
The bible even justifies murdering innocent children, animals, and stealing from pretty much anything that doesn't comform to the will of what it describes as a god.
Joe Fortuna

Eureka, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

Droolingly Funny wrote:
<quoted text>Who on here doesn't=p
Me.
:O)
Joe Fortuna

Eureka, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

Michael wrote:
why vote if everything that you vote for is overturned.. I quit voting.
Thank you.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

-The-Doctor- wrote:
I have an idea for the gay crowd. Be nice.
If you have facts and science to back your position
You like the back position?

“For Heaven's Sake”

Since: Jan 12

Monastery Brewery

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

-The-Doctor- wrote:
<quoted text>So, your other account got banned. well, it could not have happened to a more deserving person.
I've got everything I ever had. Too bad you lost your balls and Ken divorced you.
The Lady Doctor

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Predictable, isn't she?
Whenever you take one of these wingnuts to task for their spamming they always reply with a self-congratulatory, "My comments are having their desired effect!...bal, bla, bla, bla
I "lower the bar" here? Really? Because it's hard to imagine anything lower that your 170 OFF TOPIC posts about anal sex.
Prof Marvel wrote:
Transvestites… same-sex marriage… gays demand… "The Little Black Book" gay males… screwball LGBT social engineering...
Prof Marvel wrote:
rectum… sex organ… gays -- "Heteros do it too!"-- the rectum … anal sex… gay males… satisfying sex... anal sex… Gays… anal sex… same-sex marriage.
Prof Marvel wrote:
sex manual… gay males… Little Black Book…
Prof Marvel wrote:
Homosexuals… gay men… male-to-male anal sex… male-to-male anal sex… anal sex… Anal sex… rectum area… sphincter… anal passage… gay men… anal sex
Prof Marvel wrote:
gay… same-sex attraction... homosexuality… homosexual sex… ANAL SEX… Anal sex … homosexuals anal sex…
Prof Marvel wrote:
Homosexuality… homosexual… anal sex… male-to-male sex… gay males sex… anal sex… gay … gay males… homosexuality… act of anal sex… gay gene
Prof Marvel wrote:
same-sex… homosexuality... homosexuality… Anal sex… gay men… Straights do anal sex too!--The Little Black Book -- homosexual sex… urinate on each other, rim each other, fist each other, anal sex each other…. Straights pee on each other too!"
Prof Marvel wrote:
male-to-male sexual context… gay spin doctors… anal sex male-to-male anal sex.
Prof Marvel wrote:
male-to-male anal sex… male-to-male anal sex
Prof Marvel wrote:
gays… gay sex… Male-to-male anal sex
Prof Marvel wrote:
… urinate on each other, rim each other, fist each other, corn-hole each other… gay men… "heterosexuals do these things" --Little Black Book-- Little Black Book— gay… queer sex… gay man… homosexual sex… "Youth on Fire"
Prof Marvel wrote:
gay stickola… the Little Black Book… urinate on each other?... "Straights do it too!"
Prof Marvel wrote:
gay man... penis suits... leather chaps... pink asses exposed... gay... young boys
And how are you doing keeping that baby you kidnapped incapacitated with illegal drugs?

Is it hard to find child care when you are our looking for the "companionship" of teenaged boys have you switched to a call in service?

“SINNER”

Since: Mar 11

Iron Sharpeneth Iron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You like the back position?
I prefer on top. What are we talking about my dear?
The Lady Doctor

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

Prof Marvel wrote:
That's gotta be at least the 50th time you've used that same line, Mona.
Mona's got a lot of nerve constantly repeating the same crap over and over like that.... it's to bad the other posters here can't be as creative, interesting and versicle as YOU are.
Prof Marvel wrote:
gays... gay…
Prof Marvel wrote:
rectum… gays... rectum … anal
sex… gay… anal… Gays… anal…
Prof Marvel wrote:
gay men… anal sex… anal sex… anal sex… Anal sex… rectum... anal... gay men… anal...
Prof Marvel wrote:
gay... ANAL… Anal... anal… rectum
Prof Marvel wrote:
anal...gay… anal… gays … gay… anal… gay...
Prof Marvel wrote:
Anal...gay... anal...GAY
Prof Marvel wrote:
… anal... anal...anal
Prof Marvel wrote:
gays… gay... anal... anal...Anal
and an occasional twist in your rhetoric...
Prof Marvel wrote:
… urinate... rim... fist... corn-hole...gay… anal sex... gay… queer… gay…

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 117,021 - 117,040 of199,080
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the San Francisco Forum right now

Search the San Francisco Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 30 min poof 39,691
Harvey Milk Stamp to Debut at The White House 5 hr snyper 34
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 17 hr Activity 15,657
Egg Sale Causes Ruckus, Fight at Chinatown Walg... 19 hr Guest 1
The One Room Schoolhouse Goes High Tech 19 hr Guest 1
Is gay really the way to go? Thu George 2
Map Shows America's Music Tastes By Region -- C... Wed topmod12 1
•••
•••

San Francisco News Video

•••
San Francisco Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••