Off-duty San Jose cop en route to get...

Off-duty San Jose cop en route to getting marriage certificate thwarts BART robbery

There are 7 comments on the The Campbell Reporter story from Feb 22, 2013, titled Off-duty San Jose cop en route to getting marriage certificate thwarts BART robbery. In it, The Campbell Reporter reports that:

An off-duty San Jose police sergeant sprang into action on his way to getting his marriage certificate when he thwarted a fleeing robbery suspect on a BART train earlier this month, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Campbell Reporter.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Yeah for him!
iPooped

San Jose, CA

#2 Feb 23, 2013
Wow!
Someone's gonna marry a cop?
Brian Vargas

Pittsburg, CA

#3 Feb 23, 2013
so he has a russian mail order bride? and the worthless robber/jig needed to be thrown off the train from a high platform!

Since: Sep 12

San Leandro, CA

#4 Feb 23, 2013
After reading 3 of your inane, moronic posts Brian... I can only assume that you are a sad, lonely, shell of a man. I hope things turn around for you in a great way so you can see diversity for what it really is.

Since: Sep 12

San Leandro, CA

#5 Feb 23, 2013
And another thing, if you despise black people so much, there are a few websites out there for you to go to and be with like minded people.
Brian Vargas

Pittsburg, CA

#6 Feb 24, 2013
what is diversity? crime, poverty, disgrace, misery, undisciplined, uneducated, unmotivated, need i go on idiot? you love diversity so much? let them all move in with you azz hole.
Bill Hamlin

San Jose, CA

#7 Feb 25, 2013
BRIAN VARGAS FOR PRESIDENT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Francisco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News San Francisco man held to answer in alleged Fai... 5 hr trumplfourever 2
Who Wrote the Enema Article on Guess Who? 21 hr stop resisting 1
trump a disgrace 22 hr luella parssssonz 2
Gabrielangelo Tue anonymous 117
News Sen. Elizabeth Warren calls for Wells Fargo CEO... Mon lavon affair 30
If you travel ? Mon linda35ny 1
News Wells Fargo CEO resigns from Federal Reserve ad... Sep 25 dr deemintad 4

San Francisco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance