Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1 Mar 15, 2012
Is mad L still easy to obtain on the West Coast?

because here in WV, it's like a rare magical blessing for it to ever occur!
Lady Liberty

Waterloo, IL

#2 Mar 16, 2012
I live near St. Louis, Missouri and I have not been able to obtain Hoffman's Remedy at all for about 10 years now. For decades, I had consumed serotonergic psychedlics several times a week. This all happened after they raided a lab in a missile silo in Kansas that was alleged to have supplied 95% of the supply in the midwest. I haven't seen any shrooms for a long time either. Now, I am at least fortunate that the FDA kept dextromethorphan products legal and available and I was blessed that my psychiatrist started providing me with methylphenidate in 2008.

Deer Lodge, TN

#3 Apr 8, 2012
i sure wish that i had a conection.ky is dry

#4 Apr 8, 2012
drugs kill
Michael the Archangel

Waterloo, IL

#5 Apr 9, 2012
Saturday, April 7, 2012
David Brian Mueller Saga Continues
ahem wrote:
The problem is his mental problem stems solely from his long history of extreme drug abuse. He didn't earn his associates degree in this condition, and without the chemicals would've been a productive member of society and a not strictly a drain on it. That he's so aware of some of the issues in society and so coherent regarding certain aspects of life means he could still be a functioning member but chooses to remain completely obliterated and utterly useless. Its a choice to remain hopelessly addicted. Some people are too stupid to know better, dave consciously is controversial and whacked. Its sad and its no doubt why the cops harass him. When his mom passes he will end up in an institution where he won't get his street dope, then he'll become more and more aggressive, consequently they'll pump him full of haldol and he will never have a coherent thought again.
David Brian Mueller wrote: I am so weary of the Orwellian doublespeak from ignorant people such as you. First, my history includes physical, sexual, and emotional abuse during my formative years. Second, decades of first hand experience in such matters has suggested to me that cannabinoids, opioids, stimulants, psychedelics, and perhaps other substances, are crucial for the liberation of human beings and for their continued evolution as the most advanced and intelligent life form on Earth. These drugs are what caused the human brain to mutate so that consciousness of consciousness emerged as well as complex language, the formation of id, ego, and superego, racial and collective consciousness, the conscience, supernatural archetypes, and so forth. I could go on and on but will stop here for brevity's sake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Francisco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kapersick 7 hr trent 1
News Singapore Airlines longest flight ever from SFO 8 hr louie H 1
News Russian indicted on charges he hacked LinkedIn Sat Stephany McDowell 1
Trump in Clown Suit Ignored Sat kettle of fisch 1
News Sanders tells soda tax opponents to stop using ... Oct 20 In Got We Trust 1
Suicides at Golden Gate Bridge; Depression is t... Oct 20 Prince John 2
95% Of Lowest IQ Vote for Democrats Oct 19 Inquisitor 1

San Francisco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Francisco Mortgages