Four (Mostly Naked) Protesters Detain...

Four (Mostly Naked) Protesters Detained On First Day Of Nudity Ban

There are 2 comments on the SF Appeal story from Feb 2, 2013, titled Four (Mostly Naked) Protesters Detained On First Day Of Nudity Ban. In it, SF Appeal reports that:

Four nudists were cited and detained by police this afternoon in front of San Francisco City Hall at a protest against a citywide nudity ban that went into effect today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SF Appeal.

DENG

Nanjing, China

#1 Feb 2, 2013
Protesters Detained On First Day Of Nudity Ban

Full story: SF Appeal

Four nudists were cited and detained by police this afternoon in front of San Francisco City Hall at a protest against a citywide nudity ban that went into effect today.

DEPORT 'EM, TO IRAN, FOR LESSONS ON MORALITY.
Carlos Masonic13

Napa, CA

#2 Feb 3, 2013
The radio guy Ben Gleck says "We should force the Iranians to go Nude and have the men wear see thtough burkhas and do the foxtrot and the lindy 'til way past lunch. Lunch should be spam on pickled spam on spam bread with oyster stew".
I dont think forcing people to eat stew absent the little floatie crackers is any kind of thing to say and I dont agree. The nudists should have a place to go. They could all get together there and strip and those of us who are interested could go there and look at them through the plexiglass smell proof windows and pay 5cents to have some peanuts dumped in from a sanitary tub. We have to commodify this phenomenon too, this is the tradidtion here. Make money, make money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Francisco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dangerous 38 min TRU NEWSer 3
Deport Poor To Brazil 42 min Donald News Flush 1
Fulton N.Y. WHO?... The DEADLY "Mother" rants "... 1 hr Diana Vickery 8
Deport All Brits 5 hr The Grim Sleeper 2
News SF Labor Council Demands An End To Deportations... 8 hr Bama Yankee 1
Has anyone heard of BeMyDD designated driving s... (Jun '11) 10 hr Maria 13
Gabrielangelo Fri anonymous 66
More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Francisco Mortgages