Baggy pants lead to players arrest at...

Baggy pants lead to players arrest at airport [9:45 a.m.]

There are 51 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Jun 16, 2011, titled Baggy pants lead to players arrest at airport [9:45 a.m.]. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

Police say a University of New Mexico football player's saggy pants led to his arrest at San Francisco International Airport.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#43 Jun 17, 2011
I just saw the evening local news and the guy was being interviewed, the funny thing was that he was wearing a a button up shirt, slacks... and a belt. He looked like a regular person... Why did he decide to wear that for the interview and not the ridiculous "pants on the ground" crap he had. I guess he realized what happened and couldn't "represent" and puss'd out.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#44 Jun 18, 2011
He's looking for a free check !
Black is Beautiful

Farmington, NM

#45 Jun 19, 2011
He be cool dude, so don't fark with da bro!

He know where his pants go...and do his Coach.

It be raciest ....the whitie don't like low/ride no way. Screw whlittie.

sue thoem bastards anyuway.
Whale Warrior

United States

#46 Jun 19, 2011
Don't poooop on my plate and tell me it is dinner

Location hidden

#47 Jun 19, 2011
Black is Beautiful wrote:
He be cool dude, so don't fark with da bro!

He know where his pants go...and do his Coach.

It be raciest ....the whitie don't like low/ride no way. Screw whlittie.

sue thoem bastards anyuway.
What?... no wonder there are stereotypes... geesh
I seen it all

Farmington, NM

#48 Jun 20, 2011
He be busted, and da brutha be fined for showin his bidness on da plane. Dis po brutha aint got no wheres to go cept back to schoo. His mammy be mad cause her boy be rashully profilt. She gonna have to get off her crack smokin backside and pimp out her daughter to make bail for him. I's told him and I's told him don't be showing your bidness likes that dat on da plane cause da man be coming down on you hard. You gots to wait till you play professional ball befoe you show yo bidness in public like dat.
Just Wondering

Las Vegas, NM

#49 Jun 20, 2011
His first problem was wearing "pajama pants" on an airplane flight. What an idiot. Not only was he in pajama pants, according to witnesses the waist was almost to his knees. And then when he was asked to pull up his pants, he gave them attitude. On the news show I watched they first asked him when he checked in and it continued clear on to the plane. And, he had to show his attitude. His attitude and his stupidity and lack of respect for others is what got him kicked off the plane. And if this is the type of player UNM has playing for them, heaven help them.

Besides anyone who wears "pajama pants" outside of the house are just plain lazy idiots. Keep them in you house and actually put some clothes on when you are out in public. Most people don't want to see your sleeping attire at the grocery store or in the mall.

Location hidden

#51 Jun 20, 2011
Just Wondering wrote:
His first problem was wearing "pajama pants" on an airplane flight. What an idiot. Not only was he in pajama pants, according to witnesses the waist was almost to his knees. And then when he was asked to pull up his pants, he gave them attitude. On the news show I watched they first asked him when he checked in and it continued clear on to the plane. And, he had to show his attitude. His attitude and his stupidity and lack of respect for others is what got him kicked off the plane. And if this is the type of player UNM has playing for them, heaven help them.

Besides anyone who wears "pajama pants" outside of the house are just plain lazy idiots. Keep them in you house and actually put some clothes on when you are out in public. Most people don't want to see your sleeping attire at the grocery store or in the mall.
Thank you... I can't believe some people are actually defending this idiot.

Location hidden

#54 Jun 20, 2011
Key Word wrote:
Key word here is "the guy is an Idiot"......

But then what do you expect of uneducated African-American nergos Coached by the same? As long as they can make a basket, or toss a pass then they think they can do anything they like, and look cool.

Just a Typical African-American Negro....

Just like your President....it's Bush's (Whittie) fault!
I think any Democrat blames Bush... just like Nancy Pelosi (white), J Biden (white) and so on... who cares

Yes this guy with the pants down is an idiot, yes he fuels the stereotype as you do as well...
Jig A Boo

Pearland, TX

#56 Jun 20, 2011
Don't ya just love the negro attitudes.

It's all the white man's fault.
Chris peper

Saint Louis, MO

#57 Aug 16, 2013
Now you can get arrested for your wardrobe choices. America is a classic police state.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Francisco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Twitter to shut down the entire website 2 hr Local 1
News California lawmakers eye statewide immigration ... 6 hr Battle Tested 97
News 'California is a nation, not a state': A fringe... 10 hr koool 6
Sanctuary city morbid humor 17 hr solongfarewell 1
News For transgender victims, respect starts with us... Tue Inquisitor 30
Illegal Alien (Daca/Dreamer) arrested for Murder Tue MAGA2016 2
News California braces for a new round of storms Mon Waco1910 2

San Francisco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance