“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#708 Aug 28, 2013
Apotheosis wrote:
And Vegan, you really need to take a class in logical reasoning and quit trying to desperately defend yourself with points that make no sense. Millions of migrant workers live in the middle east. Are they citizens and do they stay to live permanently? Nope. middle east = homogenous. Nigeria and many African countries have conflicts from tribal roots. Are they racially the same? Pretty much. Homogenous. Cut it with your lame defenses. The kid was just refuting your bullshit statement that only Asian countries are homogenous and therefore they must suck (no, you really do sound like that much of a prick)
Somehow, this becomes about the other dude bashing Asians? He's talking about a very poignant subject: Asians get a ton of shit in America because of race. How does talking against some stereotypes make someone racist?
As for resumes, the point is you're just coming off as ridiculous. Hobbies aren't résumés. 5 pages is obviously a statement made to try to get reason into your head, which quite frankly, no poster here seems to be able to achieve.
Your wasp defense makes even less sense, and your interracial marriage doesn't have anything to do with the shit Asians face in America from the general media (much more Asian males then females).
Grow up.
"logical reasoning"? I think YOU are the one that needs to pick up a book. Start with explaining the difference between opinions and facts and THEN you can talk about logic.

Africa is homogenous? Have you been doing too much acid again? First of all, artificial boundaries made have gone across tribal and cultural boundaries. Countless examples of gigantic ethnic and cultural divides in Africa. Mali, South Africa, Nigeria (yes), Sudan, Eritrea for starters. Common for all the countries I mentioned is that there were wars and conflicts over racial boundaries. Enough said, you clearly are as ignorant and uninformed as you are simply wrong.

If he makes a statement over 5 pages CV to "get reason into my head", maybe I refuted him to get some reason into HIS head. Where I come from, we don't throw around our life stories to win a debate, but maybe I should take everything at face value as long as it is not Whitey talking to me? Because everything you guys say MUST be correct, right? ANd especially if it is a winning factoid I cannot say anything about.

FInally, I ail to see ANY "shit" asian males face in American media. WHat nonsense!!
Lost Cause

Alexandria, VA

#709 Aug 28, 2013
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
"logical reasoning"? I think YOU are the one that needs to pick up a book. Start with explaining the difference between opinions and facts and THEN you can talk about logic.
Africa is homogenous? Have you been doing too much acid again? First of all, artificial boundaries made have gone across tribal and cultural boundaries. Countless examples of gigantic ethnic and cultural divides in Africa. Mali, South Africa, Nigeria (yes), Sudan, Eritrea for starters. Common for all the countries I mentioned is that there were wars and conflicts over racial boundaries. Enough said, you clearly are as ignorant and uninformed as you are simply wrong.
If he makes a statement over 5 pages CV to "get reason into my head", maybe I refuted him to get some reason into HIS head. Where I come from, we don't throw around our life stories to win a debate, but maybe I should take everything at face value as long as it is not Whitey talking to me? Because everything you guys say MUST be correct, right? ANd especially if it is a winning factoid I cannot say anything about.
FInally, I ail to see ANY "shit" asian males face in American media. WHat nonsense!!
VeganTiger, the brave Internet hero, battled on tirelessly against the mighty beat of reality. "I am a champion!" he screamed, the vibrations from which caused his 24 chins to jiggle. His 500 pound frame caused his chair to break into pieces, but VeganTiger promptly got up again to continue using his mighty rant attack. VeganTiger had absolutely no friends, the iq of a squashed grasshopper, was horribly deformed, and more ignorant than pocket lint, but none of that mattered anymore. In his mind, he was as mighty as heracles, as brilliant as Oppenheimer. He now had a purpose in life: to rant on mindlessly, spewing out the garbage his mushy, pea sized brain churned out.

Whoosh! Vegan swung his might sword of ignorance. Clunk! He protected himself from reality using his great shield of idiocy. But, reality performed its ultimate attack: the reality check. With one foul swoop, reality bitchslapped VeganTiger, causing our brave Internet hero to have a moment of sense. VeganTiger looked into a nearby mirror, and wretched back at the image he saw: a mindless idiot with nothing to live for.

Deciding to perform one of the kindest acts in recorded history, VeganTiger purchased a shotgun, but the muzzle in his mouth, and pushed the trigger.

Bang! An era known by historians as the golden age of mankind had begun.

Talking to you really is a lost cause.
Lost Cause

Alexandria, VA

#710 Aug 28, 2013
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy crap, the bashing from this guy, the absolute lack of observation of American media, his failure to realize racial homogenity, the clear indication that he doesn't read, his ridiculous statement that a few hobbies is a person's life story....

Look, clearly you have some problems, and people here have been approaching them the wrong way by actually trying to reason with you. I don't think I've ever seen someone as ignorant, insecure, and idiotic as you.

I think it's best for everyone to leave you alone at this point. You clearly have enough on your plate. Maybe your asshole has been torn apart by your father's dick during childhood, you have a 4 inch penis, you were always shoved into lockers during grade school, or you were dropped on your head a few (hundred) times, but you're not going to fix any of that by being an Internet warrior. Please, go see a psychiatrist, and grow up. You're embarrassing yourself.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#711 Aug 28, 2013
Asian women just want what is best for them, what they are attracted to and what is best for the family.....Just like any woman should....
rambo9

Apache Junction, AZ

#712 Aug 28, 2013
to lost cause; he would go get help if he could find his way out of his momma's basement.
High Roller

Newville, PA

#714 Aug 29, 2013
Asian poontang is really, really tight and tasty and that'a all any man cares about.
enough is enough

United States

#716 Sep 2, 2013
It is sad that you blacks( white and Asian women DON'T want to date you!! Yes you can find some of both that have no respect for themselves that will) come on a site about white and Asian and troll trying act like a white guy saying disrespectful things abut Asian guys and Asian girls we white Americans like them and receipt them, they have HONOR!! I know you may not know what that is! anyway.. please stop trying to start fights!!! And go get a JOB!! Asian guys I thank you I thank your forefathers for the culture that you have. With it I have meet some the best people on my travels, as well as here in the USA.. and yes I agree that the whites and Asians have the best looking women in the world!!!! Not all of them are pretty .( white or Asian) and yes our white women are lowering their standers to depressing levels.. 

Have a Blessed life to all,

American White guy

P.S. I do like your Asian ladies better. Sorry white ladies

“Grow the power within yourself”

Location hidden

#717 Sep 3, 2013
Still nothing but incoheren dribble from all the re-writers of history here. Even my Chinese friend admits and is embarrassed about the genocide upon the Tibetan people that is ongoing. However, for all the v"victims" of whitey it is more important to focus upon discrimination In. The 1880's. No wonder all you guys have the correct truth here...

Talk about sodomy, small penis, being gay or al the other well-wersed arguments you all come with. The 4-inch one was classic. Sorry couldn't help it:-> Talk about throwing the first rock without no own sin, LOL

Da Projects

#720 Sep 8, 2013
I'm packing 9 inches of genuine Alabama black snake.
Troll Alert

Atlanta, GA

#721 Sep 9, 2013
Fat Abbott wrote:
quit lying, your packing an Alabama rice cake

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#722 Sep 10, 2013
Fat Abbott wrote:
Asian's don't care for black skin.....
enough is enough

United States

#723 Sep 10, 2013
ittybitty wrote:
It's not that white women feel jealous, we just feel rejected.
You are rejected. Because you suck!!!
rambo9

Apache Junction, AZ

#724 Sep 11, 2013
to vegan tiger; apparently you haven't started counselling yet!! it will never get better if you don't. nobody is changing history here, you just don't know it as well as you think.
Too Easy

Washington, DC

#725 Sep 15, 2013
VeganTiger wrote:
Still nothing but incoheren dribble from all the re-writers of history here. Even my Chinese friend admits and is embarrassed about the genocide upon the Tibetan people that is ongoing. However, for all the v"victims" of whitey it is more important to focus upon discrimination In. The 1880's. No wonder all you guys have the correct truth here...
Talk about sodomy, small penis, being gay or al the other well-wersed arguments you all come with. The 4-inch one was classic. Sorry couldn't help it:-> Talk about throwing the first rock without no own sin, LOL
Arguing with you is just too easy, especially since you love embarassing yourself. Not a single drop of effort needed for the other side; you just go making a fool out of yourself on que.
rambo9

Apache Junction, AZ

#726 Sep 15, 2013
to vegan tiger; you are the last one who should be talking about incoherent dribble, and by the way it's DRIVEL, not dribble. which i guess proves the point doesn't it!!!
Too Easy

Washington, DC

#728 Sep 16, 2013
rambo9 wrote:
to vegan tiger; you are the last one who should be talking about incoherent dribble, and by the way it's DRIVEL, not dribble. which i guess proves the point doesn't it!!!
^ This.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#729 Oct 10, 2013
white crackers can eat a fat hairy penis. nobody likes YOU!get out of our land and go back to europe stinky!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#730 Oct 10, 2013
north america belongs to asia NOT europe!
rambo9

Apache Junction, AZ

#731 Oct 31, 2013
to fact; get out of "our" land?? the Europeans stole Canada from the native Americans just like they did here in the U.S. because eventually we out numbered those who were here before us. if you don't think history is going to repeat itself you are woefully misinformed.
rambo9

Apache Junction, AZ

#732 Oct 31, 2013
any land only belongs to those who are able to keep it. sitting around moaning about the past instead of learning from it only dooms you to the same fate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Francisco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to Convert Sony Handycam MTS to MP4 on PC/M... 11 hr ujinwang3 1
What slave owners believed about their slaves! 11 hr Forward 1
Oakland police protesters smash windows, vandal... 12 hr Oakland 2
Gov. Brown names Commissioner Michael Picker pr... Wed Solarman 1
San Francisco Proposes Legalizing Prostitution (Oct '08) Wed TiredOfTheNonsense 23
Daly City Officer Charged With Excessive Force (Aug '06) Wed yes call me 09864... 376
Storms expose rare fossils on Pacific Coast bea... Dec 22 Tuesday 1

San Francisco News Video

San Francisco Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

San Francisco People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

San Francisco News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in San Francisco

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News