Why Do Asian Women Worship White Men?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#711 Aug 28, 2013
Asian women just want what is best for them, what they are attracted to and what is best for the family.....Just like any woman should....
rambo9

Apache Junction, AZ

#712 Aug 28, 2013
to lost cause; he would go get help if he could find his way out of his momma's basement.
enough is enough

United States

#716 Sep 2, 2013
It is sad that you blacks( white and Asian women DON'T want to date you!! Yes you can find some of both that have no respect for themselves that will) come on a site about white and Asian and troll trying act like a white guy saying disrespectful things abut Asian guys and Asian girls we white Americans like them and receipt them, they have HONOR!! I know you may not know what that is! anyway.. please stop trying to start fights!!! And go get a JOB!! Asian guys I thank you I thank your forefathers for the culture that you have. With it I have meet some the best people on my travels, as well as here in the USA.. and yes I agree that the whites and Asians have the best looking women in the world!!!! Not all of them are pretty .( white or Asian) and yes our white women are lowering their standers to depressing levels.. 

Have a Blessed life to all,

American White guy

P.S. I do like your Asian ladies better. Sorry white ladies

“Every day, Improve..”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#717 Sep 3, 2013
Still nothing but incoheren dribble from all the re-writers of history here. Even my Chinese friend admits and is embarrassed about the genocide upon the Tibetan people that is ongoing. However, for all the v"victims" of whitey it is more important to focus upon discrimination In. The 1880's. No wonder all you guys have the correct truth here...

Talk about sodomy, small penis, being gay or al the other well-wersed arguments you all come with. The 4-inch one was classic. Sorry couldn't help it:-> Talk about throwing the first rock without no own sin, LOL

Since: Feb 11

Philadelphia

#720 Sep 8, 2013
I'm packing 9 inches of genuine Alabama black snake.
Troll Alert

Decatur, GA

#721 Sep 9, 2013
Fat Abbott wrote:
I'm packing 9 inches of genuine Alabama black snake.
quit lying, your packing an Alabama rice cake

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#722 Sep 10, 2013
Fat Abbott wrote:
I'm packing 9 inches of genuine Alabama black snake.
Asian's don't care for black skin.....
enough is enough

United States

#723 Sep 10, 2013
ittybitty wrote:
It's not that white women feel jealous, we just feel rejected.
You are rejected. Because you suck!!!
rambo9

Apache Junction, AZ

#724 Sep 11, 2013
to vegan tiger; apparently you haven't started counselling yet!! it will never get better if you don't. nobody is changing history here, you just don't know it as well as you think.
Too Easy

Washington, DC

#725 Sep 15, 2013
VeganTiger wrote:
Still nothing but incoheren dribble from all the re-writers of history here. Even my Chinese friend admits and is embarrassed about the genocide upon the Tibetan people that is ongoing. However, for all the v"victims" of whitey it is more important to focus upon discrimination In. The 1880's. No wonder all you guys have the correct truth here...
Talk about sodomy, small penis, being gay or al the other well-wersed arguments you all come with. The 4-inch one was classic. Sorry couldn't help it:-> Talk about throwing the first rock without no own sin, LOL
Arguing with you is just too easy, especially since you love embarassing yourself. Not a single drop of effort needed for the other side; you just go making a fool out of yourself on que.
rambo9

Apache Junction, AZ

#726 Sep 15, 2013
to vegan tiger; you are the last one who should be talking about incoherent dribble, and by the way it's DRIVEL, not dribble. which i guess proves the point doesn't it!!!
Too Easy

Washington, DC

#728 Sep 16, 2013
rambo9 wrote:
to vegan tiger; you are the last one who should be talking about incoherent dribble, and by the way it's DRIVEL, not dribble. which i guess proves the point doesn't it!!!
^ This.
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#729 Oct 10, 2013
white crackers can eat a fat hairy penis. nobody likes YOU!get out of our land and go back to europe stinky!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#730 Oct 10, 2013
north america belongs to asia NOT europe!
rambo9

Apache Junction, AZ

#731 Oct 31, 2013
to fact; get out of "our" land?? the Europeans stole Canada from the native Americans just like they did here in the U.S. because eventually we out numbered those who were here before us. if you don't think history is going to repeat itself you are woefully misinformed.
rambo9

Apache Junction, AZ

#732 Oct 31, 2013
any land only belongs to those who are able to keep it. sitting around moaning about the past instead of learning from it only dooms you to the same fate.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#733 Nov 1, 2013
FACT wrote:
north america belongs to asia NOT europe!
Just British Columbia and parts of California.....

“Every day, Improve..”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#738 Nov 5, 2013
No, it is NOT Drivel. You may have had luck with your new kitchy spell checker, but I think it is a difference between totally incoherent rabble with no logic ( which you claim, I claim you are using at all times) AND a trickling and weak stream of points that end up with incoherent logic overall, yet has some factoid of truth to them.

Whatever, you can play these games all day and you keep ending up with whatever genitalia or perverted fetish you got this week at the finish line. Let's start by agreeing to disagree, then move on to speaking English after that. In any case, whenever you are fine with talking instead of stalking and early development fixation, I'll be there..
Darwin

Chambersburg, PA

#740 Nov 6, 2013
rambo9 wrote:
any land only belongs to those who are able to keep it. sitting around moaning about the past instead of learning from it only dooms you to the same fate.
To the victor goes the spoils. Indians were weak and primitive so they got overrun by a much stronger and more intelligent race. Same thing happened with blacks. They became slaves to a superior race. This has gone on for thousands if years, get used to it.
rambo9

Apache Junction, AZ

#743 Nov 9, 2013
to vegan tiger; well sorry to disappoint you but i don't need spell checker, i actually know how. and i am afraid that the drivel comes from you. if you are going to continue on here, at least make the attempt to grow up . i would also remind you of something i was told many years ago. "make sure the brain is engaged before putting the mouth in gear",

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Francisco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Science: No Such Thing as a "Transgendered" Pe... 13 min Inquisitor 1
News 93,000 people voluntarily left Japan for North ... 9 hr Robbo 1
Gabrielangelo Tue anonymous 81
Don't Worry She's Covered Under Obama Care Tue Unaffordable Care... 1
News Navy names ship after gay rights advocate Harve... Mon Frankie Rizzo 162
Naming Ship for Queer a Brilliant Move! Mon Inquisitor 1
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) Aug 21 In Gods we Trust 61,397

San Francisco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Francisco Mortgages