rambo9

Moline, IL

#585 Jul 11, 2013
to sindhi native; really, the speech about 4" dicks again? you must really want one badly for yourself as you seem to be so enamored of them. i'm not sure why you continue to post on here when you appear to be stuck on stupid!!!
rambo9

Moline, IL

#586 Jul 11, 2013
to one Korean American; well, first of all escargot IS snails. and you really shouldn't talk about white men beating their women, considering the history of Korean men doing the same thing, an opinion not from rumors, but from personal observation, both in Korea, and here in the states.

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

Kwanghuidong, Korea

#587 Jul 11, 2013
rambo9 wrote:
to one Korean American; well, first of all escargot IS snails. and you really shouldn't talk about white men beating their women, considering the history of Korean men doing the same thing, an opinion not from rumors, but from personal observation, both in Korea, and here in the states.
"Observations"? Are you serious? You know that people in SF are the most educated in the US right? You will have to do better than that.

FACT: Rate of domestic violence in the US is 50% higher than in Korea.

FACT: In Korea, a presidential cabinet member in Park's administration (Woman president btw) had to resign because he touched a woman's buttocks. Just touched!

In San Diego, Mayor Bob Filner raped 3 women, Arnold Schwartznegger also groped many women. And none of them had to resign.

Clearly Korea has more women's rights than the US when you look at these FACTS.
The Exterminator

Carlisle, PA

#590 Jul 13, 2013
A lot of Asians and Indians have bedbugs so beware of hopping in the sack with either group because you're very likely to bring them back to your house. Just a warning.
abracadabra

Melbourne, Australia

#594 Jul 17, 2013
Because they make lots of money and are nice to us. And because they share common things

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

Whittier, CA

#595 Jul 19, 2013
Korean woman being assaulted by Western men in Korea.

&bp ctr=1374234930

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23654...

This is a disgusting video.
tiny dick white phaggot

Busan, Korea

#597 Jul 19, 2013
We are so mad that our tiny pink dicks can't possibly compete with HUGE, BLACK RHINOCEROUS COCKS when it comes to pleasing our women. SO FUCKINGGGGGGGGGG PISSEDDDDDDDDDSS
peckerwoods in denial

Decatur, GA

#599 Jul 19, 2013
we got the smallest wangers on the planet, so you project our dominance by getting mail order brides from Thailand, because we definitely know that most East Asians in America won't sleep with us because of our small wangers
2incher whitey

Busan, Korea

#601 Jul 19, 2013
Why is it that my white, pink, fully erected penis is smaller than a flacid black penis? In fact, why is it that my white penis wont grow past my pubic hair?? I freaking hate the fact that our hot, blond women are SO INFATUATED WITH GIGANTIC BLACK DINGDONGS THAT THEY LOVE TO GET ON THEIR KNEES N SUCK THESE MASSIVE BLACK PENISES WITH ADMIRATION IN THEIR EYES. WHY DO THEY LOVE BBC SO MUCH???? WHY DAMN IT!!
Korean Grocer

Carlisle, PA

#603 Jul 20, 2013
Me no like husband little yellow pecker but we own market in black hood so me take man with large dark wiener in back of store and service him. Husband watchy and jerky. Me have good time.

Since: Feb 11

Da Projects

#604 Jul 20, 2013
Korean Grocer wrote:
Me no like husband little yellow pecker but we own market in black hood so me take man with large dark wiener in back of store and service him. Husband watchy and jerky. Me have good time.
I've always wondered why Asians and Indians always insist upon opening grocery and convenience stores in da hood. Now I finally get it. The Asian/Indian wives must manipulate their husbands into doing it so they can get their needs met. Kinda of bizarre but to each his own I guess.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#607 Jul 20, 2013
As a "whitey" who worships Asian chicks, I think we worship them just as much as they do us. I just love their beauty and femininity and I also fancy their inner strength.

However, it may come down to as simple as asian girls feeling much more comfortable under their skin (in general) than many other girls.

Keep worshipping us, I promise to reciprocate as much as possible ;)
BBC LOVIN WHITE WOMEN

Korea

#608 Jul 21, 2013
WHY IS IT THAT WHITE WOMEN LOVE TO GET USED N ABUSED BY BIG BLACK 10 INCH COCKS N THEN CRAWLS BACK TO US FOR MARRIAGES?? I MEAN MY LITTLE WHITE PECKER CANT POSSIBLY KEEP THEM SATISFIED IN BED. Must be the money theyre after
Just1opinion

Santa Clara, CA

#609 Jul 22, 2013
I think the chinese government sends them here to mix in with our races, so when they take over we can't fight the cause well be attacking our own offspring...
White Cloud

Carlisle, PA

#610 Jul 22, 2013
Fat Abbott wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always wondered why Asians and Indians always insist upon opening grocery and convenience stores in da hood. Now I finally get it. The Asian/Indian wives must manipulate their husbands into doing it so they can get their needs met. Kinda of bizarre but to each his own I guess.
You also gotta watch with Indians because they do not use toilet paper (seriously) after taking a dump. They wipe their cracks with their left hand usually. Very bizarre and soooo nasty.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#611 Jul 23, 2013
White Cloud wrote:
<quoted text>
You also gotta watch with Indians because they do not use toilet paper (seriously) after taking a dump. They wipe their cracks with their left hand usually. Very bizarre and soooo nasty.
So do muslims in the middle east.....
rambo9

Moline, IL

#613 Jul 25, 2013
to sindhi native; you really appear to need serious psychological help, perhaps you should refrain from displaying your obvious problems here until you undergo some counselling if you keep this up, you may wind up sharing a rubber room with ex congressman anthony wiener. that would not be good.
True fact

Hayward, CA

#615 Jul 26, 2013
Before you hate my post I'm a guy and my opinion
Asian chicks want to date white men for social status upgrade, cuz they think they will turn white and want to act like white, and no matter how they are being treat they will put up with all the shit they can, and pretty much they have all being dump or cheated on cuz they ain't good enough after 6 months,
Gandhi

Carlisle, PA

#616 Jul 27, 2013
Indians are always having cockroach infestations in their restaurants and bedbug infestations in their hotels and personal homes. A bunch of nasty-ass mofos.

Since: Jul 13

Harrogate, UK

#617 Jul 27, 2013
Hey, I'm down in Market in SF and notice that most of the Asian girls do go for whities. A little craze that started on Telegraph hill recently was to try and become taller to suit your desired partner.

These guys in the UK are taking this idea to SF and later to LA www.tallplace.com I'm not sure how true this rings. I would want a girl to be liked however tall she was. Not all couples can be the exact same size!

AustinD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Francisco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 26 min KiMare 57,963
California survey finds Sierra snowpack far bel... 3 hr discocrisco 1
Book on discrimination Tue Purpose 2
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Tue internalaffairs 2,277
Black men disrespected in Mayor Ed Lee's State ... Mon cogent 4
Jewish soldiers in Hitler's army inspire one-ma... Mon cogent 90
San Francisco Woman Seeks Boyfriend with 54-Foo... Mon cogent 2

San Francisco News Video

San Francisco Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

San Francisco People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News