Why Do Asian Women Worship White Men?
Muriel Schtarq

Napa, CA

#361 Mar 2, 2013
Studies show this phenomenon has to do with sexual performance drama and what would be considered male subservience & oversell in asian culture(s) and white multitasking during act. Length of act and length of goods.
Koo

Shenzhen, China

#362 Mar 3, 2013
i'm also the asian guy from hk, now i move back to my city. i find out one reason why asian woman like to date white man coz asian guy like to have a man talk and brotherhood relationship. when some female interrupt their conversation, they don't have patient to listen to them (may be feel like annoying for caring little issue). unfortunately, asian woman need a lot of conversation, caring that asian man cannot make them happy.

When i lived in SF, i'm young and handsome, i try to date some asian woman but i find difficult coz they need me to say "i love you/ do u miss me" all the time. i think it is no need to say this for a short period of time (like a day). I think the word "i love you" is always put in the heart and no need to put on your mouth. If i say "i love you/I miss u" all the time, will u believe it? i don't want to lie to my love coz i want someone walk with me for a whole life. Fortunately, i find my love in Shenzhen 12 years ago, she don't need me to do this, we have a happy life. Trust me, if something is real, it should be in the heart but not from the word

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#363 Mar 3, 2013
Best of Good Luck, Koo..........
Koo

Shenzhen, China

#364 Mar 4, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
thx & u too bro
Koo

Shenzhen, China

#365 Mar 4, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
I have some bad experience when i live in SF, i have 2 love affair with chinese lady just because i'm good looking guy. So, i can't find the truth love,
Then what i do is try to ruin my face, i keep eat all spicy & fry food, keep not sleeping and make myself a lot of pimple on my face. doctor told me that we have medicine to cure your pimple scar and i tell him that it is no need coz i do it in purpose. now i have full of purpose scar on my face and my shenzhen girl friend still love me with my ugly face.
Now i know it is not because of my skin and later on i become a buddhist (i finally prove that man-kind spirit is higher than the skin)
Hamm

Napa, CA

#366 Mar 4, 2013
Muriel Schtarq wrote:
Studies show this phenomenon has to do with sexual performance drama and what would be considered male subservience & oversell in asian culture(s) and white multitasking during act. Length of act and length of goods.
THIS IS NOT SO TRUE NOW.
WOMENS WANT TOO MUCH.
GIVE THEM DOLLAR AND POKE POKE GOOD when want SHOULD SUFFICE.
BUT oh, no, no waah.
Also they secretly want FACE; NO WAY..... <<<<<YUCKIEEEEE .
Stinky, taste bad. <<<<<<YUCKEE E.
Moos Mc Mann

Napa, CA

#367 Mar 5, 2013
Hamm wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS IS NOT SO TRUE NOW.
WOMENS WANT TOO MUCH.
GIVE THEM DOLLAR AND POKE POKE GOOD when want SHOULD SUFFICE.
BUT oh, no, no waah.
Also they secretly want FACE; NO WAY..... <<<<<YUCKIEEEEE .
Stinky, taste bad. <<<<<<YUCKEE E.
Them little tan girlies is just mighty fine and I like it fine any old way they want it done. You is missing out BIG TIME if you give a little to get a lot, you dumb booger.
Lou Whos On First

Napa, CA

#368 Mar 7, 2013
What I do wonder is why they always want/demand anal sex on first date. Cultural thing? Okay, I guess, but gotta rinse off quick, kinda funny.
linda ww

Pleasanton, CA

#369 Mar 7, 2013
that is why. now on to the other, more, more.
charles

Daleville, AL

#371 Mar 12, 2013
givin my choice give me a asain women they are loveing to the white men than american weman.
Lebanon Leroy

Thompsontown, PA

#372 Mar 13, 2013
Lou Whos On First wrote:
What I do wonder is why they always want/demand anal sex on first date. Cultural thing? Okay, I guess, but gotta rinse off quick, kinda funny.
I find that hard to believe really. I've dated a number of Asian women and not one of them was ever game for some bootie action, and believe me, I pressured them for it too. Now black women, on the other hand, will pretty much plead and beg a man to do them up the butt during just about every sexual encounter. White women will do it too but you have to ask nicely and they have to be really horny too before they will consider it.

Location hidden

#373 Mar 13, 2013
White men still represent the best of everything globally....wealthiest...most protective and stable....least thuggish....best genetics and intelligence traits....
giggity

United States

#374 Mar 16, 2013
9dsword wrote:
<quoted text>100% correct
Omg you are %100 percent right I thought I was the only one who saw throught the BS Asian women are sooo fake not all of them but a big mayority.
giggity

United States

#375 Mar 16, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think your getting the point of my text. I am not saying I want to strive to be black. I said they (black people) dont strive to be like white people, like Asian people do. Most black people are happy with who they are and that is the point that I am trying to make; Asians for the most part arent. And for the umpteenth time, I am not black! Are you black or are you Asian?
I just believe we should all be happy to be who we are. Society doesnt need a superior race. We are all the human race, all equal.
Truth I love all of your comments you are completely right, as a Latina women I have seen and noticed exactly what you speak of.

“Every day, Improve..”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#377 Mar 20, 2013
I see two contravening images of how "white" versus "Asian" girls carry themselves today.
Militant feminism is the poster child for the "modern" white woman, while dynamic and modern femininity goes for so many Asuan women, my wife included.

Which of the two sounds most appealing?

Some of the comments here about mixed relationships are sooo disturbing it has to made with political undertones, IMHO.

Otherwise it's hands down simple. Asian girls if today are mostly super sexy, feminine and smart without thinking anyone owes them. This is my general pression, but I sit left with an impression that most "white" guys (even liberal ones) agree.
dadk

Korea

#379 Mar 23, 2013
Anna wrote:
I love white guys and my fiance is a white guy. I don't worship any man from anywhere I just happen to love my man and he is what makes me happy and he loves me. Also what's with the white girls posting hateful comments at asian womr n, very rude and lowclass.
shut ur ass up chink

Location hidden

#380 Mar 24, 2013
I think "worship" is the wrong word.....Asian women often prefer white men for their stability, percieved beauty and lite skin.......which is another cultural ideology....
Wong Fang

Napa, CA

#381 Mar 27, 2013
Asian women are just better. They dont get fat or spend their whole damn life at the gym doing nothing standing in fron tof the mirror looking at blurp with the fan on HIGH and the cell phone glued to the thing that might be an ear. The anal thing is a 50/50 but you are right about black chicks who are also verrrry special and worth treating super well.
Tyrone

Lexington, TN

#382 Mar 28, 2013
Asian men have tiny peckers.

White men like to eat nookie.

Black guys have huge cocks.

Which would you prefer?
ian

San Francisco, CA

#383 Mar 28, 2013
Tyrone wrote:
Asian men have tiny peckers.

White men like to eat nookie.

Black guys have huge cocks.

Which would you prefer?
I love huge cocks. I'm an Asian girl who moans loudly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Francisco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Bee Owe AWFUL 11 hr Right 2
Lynch 11 hr Right 2
End white supremacy now 11 hr Right 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr Mcm123 21,338
specialized bicycle Problem Nov 18 JammedTrailBike 1
Best Thanksgiving Pies in San Francisco! Nov 14 Noe Valley Bakery 1
News Bob Goodlatte leaves White House, immigration h... Nov 14 genese 1

San Francisco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Francisco Mortgages