Why Do Asian Women Worship White Men?
rambo9

Bettendorf, IA

#319 Nov 10, 2012
just thought i would add that 1 of my best friends is happily married, he is black and his wife is apache indian. don't discount any one, you may miss the one you've been looking for and not even know it. i never expected to be married to a korean, and he never expected to be married to an apache. but thank god we didn't miss out when the right one came along.
stop the self hate

Toronto, Canada

#320 Nov 13, 2012
I have to agree with Truth on this one.
I live in an area with TONS of asian people, Chinese, and Filipino mostly.

I often hear them saying things like"oooh Blonde blue eyes!!!!" when they see a white baby.

I've known asians(koreans, chinese and filipino) who always talk about white guys, them wanting to have babies etc...

It's also annoying because not all but many asian girls are so competitive.

I'm an attractive girl, and I often notice them staring at me, watching me and giving out a jealous eye.

My boyfriend doesn't find asians attractive, he actually doesn't like asian people at all, and he's as white as they get.

So, NO not all white guys like asian girls(which people seem to try and push this stereotype) but many asian girls here want white guys.

I hate how many will blame their own asian men and say things like, "Asian guys are too nerdy, feminine, or controlling."..etc...That kind of talk is a coverup and is self hating.
Then they pass their self hating genes onto their mixed offspring which most of the time come out looking asian anyway.

For me, I find asian women to be plain, boring, and very common here so they're not "exotic" because theres more of them than any other culture! lol they also look soo similar, and I know the different types of looks asian people have, but in the end, koreans, chinese, filipino etc all have small dark eyes, dark hair, and a rounder face than other cultures. True that some may be lighter or darker, but they still have an asian skintone that is yellow undertoned, or grey ish.

As in, theyre nopt as varied as other cultures. For example I think alot of mulatto kids do mostly look black, but the occurances of white looking ones occur more often than with asian white mixed babies.

I think black and white genes are more similar than white and asian genes. Don't get me wrong, I don't like the look of mulatto kids, but I've just noticed that whites mixed with blacks still more often than not, tend to look whiter overall, then asian-white. kids

In fact, because asian genes seem to generally be the most dominant, I actually think of them as being the blackest people in a way lol.

Actually, the next time you're out, notice how an asian persons hair(oriental hair) is darker and blacker in colour than black peoples.
It's true, I've noticed this, and I can say the same goes for their eye colour.

I just wish these self hating asian women would stop denying it and themselves, because it only supports the cycle to start all over again with their kids.

I know they try to breed the asian out of them, but it makes asian women look bad, cheap and not all are like this.

Also, they'll use the exvuse that they don't care that their partner is white etc, they'll use the multi cultural card to say it's okay, but the truth is that same person would never be with a guy of a different culture.

Be proud of who you are and stop fantasizing about having you're own little white family...Racists, you make the good, smart, non racist asian girls look bad!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#321 Nov 19, 2012
stop the self hate wrote:
I often hear them saying things like"oooh Blonde blue eyes!!!!" when they see a white baby.
I've known asians(koreans, chinese and filipino) who always talk about white guys, them wanting to have babies etc...
I'm an attractive girl, and I often notice them staring at me, watching me and giving out a jealous eye.
My boyfriend doesn't find asians attractive, he actually doesn't like asian people at all, and he's as white as they get.
So, NO not all white guys like asian girls(which people seem to try and push this stereotype) but many asian girls here want white guys.
I hate how many will blame their own asian men and say things like, "Asian guys are too nerdy, feminine, or controlling."..etc...That kind of talk is a coverup and is self hating.
Then they pass their self hating genes onto their mixed offspring which most of the time come out looking asian anyway.
For me, I find asian women to be plain, boring, and very common here so they're not "exotic" because theres more of them than any other culture! lol they also look soo similar, and I know the different types of looks asian people have, but in the end, koreans, chinese, filipino etc all have small dark eyes, dark hair, and a rounder face than other cultures. True that some may be lighter or darker, but they still have an asian skintone that is yellow undertoned, or grey ish.
As in, theyre nopt as varied as other cultures. For example I think alot of mulatto kids do mostly look black, but the occurances of white looking ones occur more often than with asian white mixed babies.
I think black and white genes are more similar than white and asian genes. Don't get me wrong, I don't like the look of mulatto kids, but I've just noticed that whites mixed with blacks still more often than not, tend to look whiter overall, then asian-white. kids
In fact, because asian genes seem to generally be the most dominant, I actually think of them as being the blackest people in a way lol.
Actually, the next time you're out, notice how an asian persons hair(oriental hair) is darker and blacker in colour than black peoples.
I just wish these self hating asian women would stop denying it and themselves, because it only supports the cycle to start all over again with their kids.
I know they try to breed the asian out of them, but it makes asian women look bad, cheap and not all are like this.
Also, they'll use the exvuse that they don't care that their partner is white etc, they'll use the multi cultural card to say it's okay, but the truth is that same person would never be with a guy of a different culture.
Be proud of who you are and stop fantasizing about having you're own little white family...Racists, you make the good, smart, non racist asian girls look bad!
Because of the people like you, there is racism in the world that leads to a war!
Why do you think that whites are principal? And if asians, latinos,arabians or blacks have different colour of skin than it's wrong?? How stupid is that? I am sorry for you if you think like that.
We are all different. And if whites have thiner hair than asians and lighter skin tone then blacks, than maybe there is something wrong with WHITES?
You have to admit you are not any better than anyone esle! Not at all.
You said you had a bf but seems like you don't even know what love is.. Are you sure it's love not lust?? Do you give your boyfriend a professional bj? Is that your secret Little Slut?
Love doesn't devide people into whites, muslims, disabled, shirt, thin, fat, red heads, gays.
So stop being such a bitch, and beg GOD for a forgivness otherwise you'll be left by your bf for an asian woman one day.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#322 Nov 19, 2012
stop the self hate wrote:
Because of the people like you, there is racism in the world that leads to a war!
Why do you think that whites are principal? And if asians, latinos,arabians or blacks have different colour of skin than it's wrong?? How stupid is that? I am sorry for you if you think like that.
We are all different. And if whites have thiner hair than asians and lighter skin tone then blacks, than maybe there is something wrong with WHITES?
You have to admit you are not any better than anyone esle! Not at all.
You said you had a bf but seems like you don't even know what love is.. Are you sure it's love not lust?? Do you give your boyfriend a professional bj? Is that your secret Little Slut?
Love doesn't devide people into whites, muslims, disabled, short, thin, fat, red heads, gays.
So stop being such a bitch, and beg GOD for a forgivness otherwise you'll be left by your bf for an asian woman one day.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#323 Nov 20, 2012
"stop the self hate"....is not even close to what her name implys.....boyfriend's racist too....
Juan

Medellín, Colombia

#325 Nov 20, 2012
Why Do Asian Women Worship White Men?.

That's the one million dollar question and I really don't know the main cause, maybe they think that a white man is just better than any other type of guy
Juan

Medellín, Colombia

#326 Nov 20, 2012
stop all that money or green card shit,Convenience is not the only thing, the truth is that we live in this world and western society was and still is influential in many aspects of our lives (aesthetics, ideology, tastes....), so many asians tend to think that white is better and that's why many asian women want a white male as romantic partner

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#327 Nov 21, 2012
Fillmore Chick wrote:
All over the city I see nothing but young pretty Asian girls with balding ugly fat white men. Why is this? Why do Asians only date white men?
Probably because Asian men are short, boring, and are reported to have microscopic penises. The other thing is that Asian women tend to be very intelligent and educated so many view black and Hispanic men as intellectually inferior to them. Lastly the reason they have to go after old, bald white men is because most of the young white men in the City are homosexual. Hopefully this answers your question.

Location hidden

#328 Nov 21, 2012
Juan wrote:
stop all that money or green card shit,Convenience is not the only thing, the truth is that we live in this world and western society was and still is influential in many aspects of our lives (aesthetics, ideology, tastes....), so many asians tend to think that white is better and that's why many asian women want a white male as romantic partner
I know white american men, that live in Asia, and it is the same there, even without any promise of them getting to come here....
Li Ling

New Port Richey, FL

#329 Nov 30, 2012
I grew up and went to college in Shenzhen China, which is more affluent and western aware city than most China province.

There is much pressure from parents and older generations to marry a chinese man. my mother used to say to me "look at how tiny you are compared to those boys, it is not physically proper" - for many chinese girls it is forbidden to date a white boy.

But among myself and my many friends from school I can say that all of us prefer white man to any other race for some reasons:

1. Attractiveness: Facial features and skin tone are more attractive than chinese men. Big eyes and dark skin are desirable. We consider the typical Asian pig nose unattractive on the man. A eye color besides brown is exotic to me.

2. Body type - Asian men almost always short and either obese, or have tiny body. We prefer athletic tall men with muscles and nice body.

3. Social status - White men in Asia typically are either English teachers or successful businessmen. We have a saying... better to marry a poor foreign man than a rich Chinese. indeed if we are honest.. white man do rule the world.

4. Penis size: I dated some chinese and some white men so truthfully i know that white men have larger penises. I know that many say this does not matter, or is not true but among my friends and myself i know that it matter to all of us when speaking of pleasure. i became embarassed the first time i sleep with a white guy in college because he could not fit and i started bleeding because the chinese men i had been with had not given me proper sex.

5. Respect: White men are more respectful than asian men. It is likely in china that husband will be abusive or unfaithful and not appreciate wife as she get older.
Nine Inch Norm

Newville, PA

#330 Nov 30, 2012
Li Ling wrote:
4. Penis size: I dated some chinese and some white men so truthfully i know that white men have larger penises. I know that many say this does not matter, or is not true but among my friends and myself i know that it matter to all of us when speaking of pleasure. i became embarassed the first time i sleep with a white guy in college because he could not fit and i started bleeding because the chinese men i had
been with had not given me proper sex.
My nine inches of whiteness would likely overwhelm you and you wouldn't be able to walk straight for at least a week afterwards.

Location hidden

#331 Nov 30, 2012
Nine Inch Norm wrote:
<quoted text>
My nine inches of whiteness would likely overwhelm you and you wouldn't be able to walk straight for at least a week afterwards.
...Alone on date night again, eh?...lol....
midwest wtboy

United States

#332 Dec 8, 2012
asian lookin to b the goddest of white boy repl.need pic n describe ur self. to this comment.
Common interests

Fort Knox, KY

#333 Dec 12, 2012
I looooooove Asian women... They are smart..so cute... respectful... and fun.... I belivethat whites and Asians have alot in common... look at the development of Japan and Europe in the middle ages... Japan had castles and Samuri... Europe had Castles and knights.... both had a code of high honor... its uncanny... meanwhile what was happining in Africa? Not much... Current technology is equally developed by Asians and Whites... boyh races shape the modrrn world in medicine.. bio tech...you name it...
I belive that common factors such as IQ... education.. and a drive to succeed make Asain women and white mrn a good match... also whites and Asains tend to be the more reflective
I'm white and I also like white women.. but there is sonething of pure beauty in Asian women
Loiusa393WSonoma hospital

Napa, CA

#334 Dec 14, 2012
Senator XxXxXx says that the reason the koreans are mad and send missiles up and out is the same reason that russians, iranians, afrikans, guatemalos, philipinianses, germany and greeks and buenos air congoes with arabs are mad at us is because we wont get rid of the minimum wage and medicare and regulations and social security and food stamps and we tax the upper classes and have free schools which we shouldnt do and let gays have abortions all over the place. If we stop everything we will not get no missiles and so we must tell the DC folks to stop all and that is the christian way so to not be afraid no more. STOP already.

Location hidden

#335 Dec 14, 2012
Worse than that, we allow anyone on the internet.....BTW, i'm guessing, not many gay's getting abortions....just saying....
Cowboy Up

Braidwood, IL

#336 Dec 15, 2012
Stick to your own kind.

Location hidden

#337 Dec 15, 2012
Cowboy Up wrote:
Stick to your own kind.
Weren't you in, West Side Story?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#338 Dec 15, 2012
Filipino women can be very sexy however the drawback is that when you want to break up with them they don't seem to understand or wannna understand that the relationship is over. Filipinos are a very, very persistent people so they are very bad breaker-uppers.
xoxo

Bangkok, Thailand

#339 Dec 15, 2012
I totally don't agree with u. Am asian But I find myself have no interest in white man. Actually I love my bf being tan lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Francisco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fulton, N.Y. The "mother"s latest DEADLY and ha... 7 hr Diana Vickery 4
Battle Pirates online Kixeye game is a scam Wed Hacked_customer 1
Kixeye gaming company cheats and harassed custo... Wed You know who 1
Make Us Grate Agin Wed joaquin hunseckerr 1
News San Francisco lawmakers vote to uphold 'sanctua... Wed spytheweb 4
Fulton,N.Y "WHY" does my new job upset me so mu... Wed Diana Vickery 5
test Wed test 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Francisco Mortgages