Looking for a sperm donor

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1 Apr 15, 2011
i am a 24 year old girl madly in love with her girlfriend, we've been together for 4 years now and we love kids... but we are ready for kids of our own... specially me, since i dont know my biological family... I want to make our dream of start a family together come true, I'm looking for some guy that can help us, were not looking for a supermodel just someone that is willing to help
sperm bank

Nottingham, MD

#2 Apr 15, 2011
ill sell you mines my sperm for $2,000
9500 blk MOBB

Berkeley, CA

#4 Apr 16, 2011
I will sell mines....I have green eyes and Mexican :)

Location hidden

#5 Apr 16, 2011
9500 blk MOBB wrote:
I will sell mines....I have green eyes and Mexican :)
i am interested really, even if you didn't have green eyes, I just need someone that doesn't have any diseases
9500 blk MOBB

Berkeley, CA

#6 Apr 17, 2011
adriana62 wrote:
<quoted text>i am interested really, even if you didn't have green eyes, I just need someone that doesn't have any diseases
Right here baby girl I'm a well maintained guy.

“I'm the last face you will see”

Since: Feb 11

[Believe] It Will Happen soon

#7 Apr 17, 2011
I am a business owner very educated great looking and produce great looking children. Are you both wanting to get fertal at the same time? I'm 6'2 blonde , blue eyes in great shape and disease free. If your looking for great quality sperm I can do a direct injection for both of you.
For a small fee.
the executioner

Nottingham, MD

#8 Apr 17, 2011
is a gay you dont want his nut inside you :0

Location hidden

#9 Apr 17, 2011
i dont want to hook up with anyone, im not looking to please anyone, thats why i am willing to talk about what would be a reasonable fee... if anyone interested reply back
9500 blk MOBB

Berkeley, CA

#10 Apr 18, 2011
Me if you let me penetrate :)
steve

Booneville, AR

#11 Jul 16, 2011
Iam good for the job my best friends mom went through same thing what's ur number
rey224

Gaithersburg, MD

#12 Oct 4, 2011
adriana , if you havent found anyone worthy respond back i dont need money or pleasure ,being a parent is the best feeling anyone can have.and ill help you make your dream your reality.

“It's hot in my world”

Since: Oct 11

The Pit

#13 Oct 10, 2011
I'm free.
wildcat

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Oct 10, 2011
I'll give you twins, now that's free?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Francisco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DACA debate: Dona t call them a Dreamers,a or p... 10 hr Wildchild 1
News Schools seek to help immigrants amid mixed sign... 20 hr Defeat barbara boxer 12
News SF Asian-American family targeted in hate crime Sep 21 Ram 3
News Protesters drown out Nancy Pelosi Sep 19 youll shoot your ... 1
Bisexual/curious SKYPE Sep 18 Horny2471 1
News Vallejo pastor sentenced for fleecing congregat... Sep 18 Dial Two For Spanish 6
News Hotel Drisco Announces Completion Of Stunning R... Sep 18 eugene 1

San Francisco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Francisco Mortgages