Santa Cruz council candidate Craig Ca...

Santa Cruz council candidate Craig Canada seeks to improve services for homeless, medical marijua...

There are 142 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Oct 4, 2008, titled Santa Cruz council candidate Craig Canada seeks to improve services for homeless, medical marijua.... In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

J. Craig Canada said he is running for the Santa Cruz City Council because, while living on the streets for three years, he had difficulty finding help and shelter as a medical marijuana patient.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Bite Me Beiden

Santa Cruz, CA

#161 Oct 18, 2012
ye olde timey post wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful what you wish for, Devin.
Has the white,pimpled, pudgy and pasty nutcase quit hooking at the Longview, WA truck stop and back to Lower Ocean?
Dave

San Jose, CA

#162 Oct 18, 2012
Bite Me Beiden wrote:
<quoted text>
Has the white,pimpled, pudgy and pasty nutcase quit hooking at the Longview, WA truck stop and back to Lower Ocean?
Let's hope not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Francisco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr china stein 21,337
News Why are gas prices so high in California? 5 hr rump a space turd 7
Trump Bee Owe AWFUL 5 hr just have him sign 1
specialized bicycle Problem 20 hr JammedTrailBike 1
Best Thanksgiving Pies in San Francisco! Nov 14 Noe Valley Bakery 1
News Bob Goodlatte leaves White House, immigration h... Nov 14 genese 1
Al gore heats his pool? When not home? Nov 13 cadescove99 2

San Francisco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Francisco Mortgages