Blacks beat whites at Wisconsin State...

Blacks beat whites at Wisconsin State Fair!!!

Posted in the Seattle Forum

Guy Whitey

Seattle, WA

#2 Aug 5, 2011
So what's your point? Plenty of blacks have been beaten up by gangs of white dudes. The behavior of a few crazed individuals is not representative of their entire race. Is what they did wrong? Yes. Should they be punished? Sure. Should we start a race war over it? I don't think so.
Mike

Grove City, OH

#3 Aug 5, 2011
We were all created equal. I hate the fact of any racism. But it will always be until the end.
GUESSWHO

Seattle, WA

#6 Aug 5, 2011
GUY WHITEY-OH YOU HAVE MUCH RACISM TO LOOK FORWARD TO IN YOUR NEW CALIFORNIA! ENJOY!
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#7 Aug 6, 2011
Guy Whitey wrote:
So what's your point? Plenty of blacks have been beaten up by gangs of white dudes. The behavior of a few crazed individuals is not representative of their entire race. Is what they did wrong? Yes. Should they be punished? Sure. Should we start a race war over it? I don't think so.
We are seeing more and more of this monkey business.
hayley

Evansville, IN

#8 Aug 8, 2011
i heard a 4 year old was hurt
Guy Whitey

Seattle, WA

#9 Aug 9, 2011
GUESSWHO - I don't live in California.

CRASSUS - Who is we? I haven't seen it. All the black people I meet are nice, even the "thugz"
racewar

Odessa, TX

#10 Aug 11, 2011
I think I race war is probably in order
Guy Whitey wrote:
So what's your point? Plenty of blacks have been beaten up by gangs of white dudes. The behavior of a few crazed individuals is not representative of their entire race. Is what they did wrong? Yes. Should they be punished? Sure. Should we start a race war over it? I don't think so.
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#11 Aug 11, 2011
Guy Whitey wrote:
GUESSWHO - I don't live in California.
CRASSUS - Who is we? I haven't seen it. All the black people I meet are nice, even the "thugz"
We is everyone who has a brain and lives in the real world. You are not included.
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#12 Aug 11, 2011
Guy Whitey wrote:
GUESSWHO - I don't live in California.
CRASSUS - Who is we? I haven't seen it. All the black people I meet are nice, even the "thugz"
Ever met this guy? http://www.topix.com/seattle/2011/08/kalebu-t...

How about these nice folks? http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/newsom.a...
Meat Drapes

Huntington Beach, CA

#13 Aug 12, 2011
Guy Whitey wrote:
So what's your point? Plenty of blacks have been beaten up by gangs of white dudes. The behavior of a few crazed individuals is not representative of their entire race. Is what they did wrong? Yes. Should they be punished? Sure. Should we start a race war over it? I don't think so.
Doesn't sound like you live near any of these knuckle draggers.

scoobey

Dousman, WI

#14 Aug 15, 2011
i was there, the black parents should get off welfare and raise there kids the right way. worthless race
Ben

Japan

#15 Aug 19, 2011
Guy Whitey wrote:
So what's your point? Plenty of blacks have been beaten up by gangs of white dudes. The behavior of a few crazed individuals is not representative of their entire race. Is what they did wrong? Yes. Should they be punished? Sure. Should we start a race war over it? I don't think so.
Your a self hating leftist fool.
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#16 Aug 19, 2011
scoobey wrote:
i was there, the black parents should get off welfare and raise there kids the right way. worthless race
Welfare and drug dealing are the best jobs the jigaboobs have ever had.
the A Team

Ashburn, VA

#17 Aug 21, 2011
i hear blacks when seeing crimes dont come forth as witnesses all to often either

race relations at an all time low
Vivek Golikeri

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#18 Sep 13, 2011
Was it racially motivated, or was the difference in race between victim and criminal purely incidental? Of course it was still a felony, and the assailants must be punished. But without some evidence ( like, for example, the use of racial slurs ) we cannot automatically assume it was racism.
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#19 Sep 13, 2011
Vivek Golikeri wrote:
Was it racially motivated, or was the difference in race between victim and criminal purely incidental? Of course it was still a felony, and the assailants must be punished. But without some evidence ( like, for example, the use of racial slurs ) we cannot automatically assume it was racism.
Yes it was racially motivated and anti-white slurs were used. This info is hard to get from the liberal media. However you will never see a black being charged with a hate crime.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#20 Sep 25, 2011
not until we get new politicians
better the a white man

Chula Vista, CA

#21 Sep 29, 2011
Half of you comments don't even make a point . Saying a race is on wellfair and deals drugs is stupid when more white people have been convicted of drug crimes and are on wellfair.. stupid

“May be I did, Maybe I didn't”

Since: Aug 11

Seattle, WA

#22 Sep 29, 2011
I never understood this race thing. A cat and a dog are two different races. A dog and a human are two different races. A black and a white are the same race.

It's time to stop the distinction. White-e and black-e are the same damn race.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seattle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need some 30 in blue shorts Fri Live fast diarrhea 1
where is ted bundy's daughter (Oct '14) Fri Lcat33 8
9000 hundred bilion yearsago go home go home . ... Jun 20 Traveler 2
Reasons Why Washington State Sucks - Post Them ... (Apr '12) Jun 19 Amanda 451
Research Chems and Othee Medics Jun 18 medsonline 1
Need sub strip in west seattle (Dec '16) Jun 18 broc 11
Stacie Sandritter Jun 11 Biwriter32 2

Seattle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seattle Mortgages