Posted in the Seattle Forum

concerned

Knoxville, IA

#1 Apr 6, 2009
does anyone know who or where he came from
concerned

Knoxville, IA

#2 Apr 6, 2009
KEVIN BECKEL or cassie does anyone know where he came from really?
arleene

El Paso, TX

#3 Apr 6, 2009
concerned wrote:
Yes, He's from Gurnee, Illinois.
beer man wa

Belfair, WA

#4 Apr 6, 2009
i do miss them both there are...were family
he was not right in the head leveing wa after i told him to call if he needed n e thing at all but that did not do a damn bit of good...and on top of ever thing he had no sing of feeling of killing her and him-self it a damn sham that it happen this way and it hurt me even more that she did not finsh AIT I way army as well and I was in war befor. there is no reson for a trooper to git killed in the US let a lone on a base
bbmoose

Trinity, TX

#5 Apr 8, 2009
She is from Piedmont,MO. She went to Chicago Il for college. That is where they met. She had left him, once. She is a very forgiving person. She needs to be remembered in a different way. I want every oner to know she deserved better. Friends & Family
concerned wrote:
friend from NY

Yonkers, NY

#6 Apr 10, 2009
Nobody knows the real reason for this incident.
Kevin had medical problem and was required to take
daily medication.Did he? NO !!! Why?
Was he aggressive person?- Yes
Why?- none of us will ever know.
It was a tragedy that shouldn't have happened.
Two families are devastated.
Lets hope it will never happen again to anybody.
Being bipolar is a serious sickness.
We should all pray for them and not judge them.
jwoods5

Akron, OH

#7 Apr 11, 2009
Can someone help me find an old friend, Jerry Manley? His last known residence was Friday Harbor. I'll be in the area soon and would like to contact him. Thanks, Judy Woods
jwoods5

Akron, OH

#8 Apr 11, 2009
Can anyone help me locate old friend, Jerry Manley? His last known residence was Friday Harbor. Thanks, Judy Woods
Appreciated

Port Orchard, WA

#9 Apr 14, 2009
Kevin was my best friend,yes he was an aggressive person,at times.On the other hand Kevin was a lover of all things good,and sweet.A very kind hearted person who loved watching movies , loved animals,and kids.He was a very funny,and friendly person.He bruoght a light into my life that I hadn't had for a long while,and my kids surely loved him to no end.Kevin was crying to me for help,we were best friends.Kevin is missed so damn much.I wish I had known what to do.He wasn't taking his meds,but relied on BEER,to solve his inner issues.I tried to talk some sense but Kevin B. was a big boy,right?Anyway please,please,tell people how much you love them every day,and show them.I loved Kevin soo,so,so much.I sure hope he is smokin a big fet blunt,and rappin his guts out with his boy....TUPAC
friend

Round Lake, IL

#10 Apr 21, 2009
Kevin was my boyfriends best friend. He's from Gurnee Illinois and they grew up together. I had actually hung out with Cassie and Kevin quite a few times before they moved to Washington. They seemed like they loved eachother and didn't seem to have many problems. Kevin and my my boyfriend had a falling out and had stopped talking to eachother. But after he moved, he had called to let us know how they were doing. It never seemed like there was any problems. I just wish he would have let us know how he was really feeling. They were both great people and we will miss them both very much. R.I.P.
Megan

Baltimore, MD

#11 May 3, 2009
I will never forgive Kevin for what he did..Kevin would always fight with Cassie...He would beat her and make fun of her non-stop. I was friends with Kevin first and helped him out more then enough times until he beat Cassie and I picked her up and I tried so hard to make her leave him, I told her I would do anything. She didn't and they moved in together and he would get angry anytime I would hang out with her. She was such a good person, I always got along with her even though I thought she was stupid for wasting her time with him. Kevin and I ended up talking again after Cassie ended up in the hospital because of something she did to herself. Kevin had extreme mental problems..he was far from normal and was quick at getting mad. After another fight between me and Kevin, I told Cassie to leave him and she was so much better then him. He cut their phones off and deleted their myspace's and when I tried to stop by their apartment they were not there anymore.
Kevin was a good person, but the lack of control he had on all his issues finally got to him i guess...I just wish Cassie wasn't a victim of it though...
Ania

Oak Lawn, IL

#12 Sep 17, 2012
Kevin had problems....they could've been controled, but it wasn't really his fault that he was agressive. I used to regret ever being with him for all the things he put me through....now I just eel sad that he couldn't always be the sweet man I fell in love with. It's been over 3 years and I still think about him. I should've talked to him when he called me before his death...I do regret not doing so. Here's the bottom line...Kevin will always be in my heart and I just hope that he will get another chance at life...life with no sickness preventing him from being who he really was.

And for anyone who might read this...it is never okay to judge a situation or a person because what one person might know about Kevin is different what someone else knows about him.

I never really knew Cassie although we've met a couple times. Despite of what kind of a person she was it's sad that she had to go through what she went through.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seattle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tiny house villages a welcome option for Seattl... 5 hr Prophet Atlantis 4
News Thieves steal dog, but not owner's determinatio... (Jul '15) Fri Bothell dog lover 2
iso of information plz read Thu Rachel Armes Deweese 1
where is ted bundy's daughter (Oct '14) Apr 25 Pogo 5
Ultimate Guide to running backs: Seahawks 2017 ... Apr 25 SEATTLESPORTSCAST... 1
News Washington, West Coast states in legal fight ag... Apr 23 davy 2
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Kirkland (Dec '15) Apr 21 Qween Sophia 27

Seattle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seattle Mortgages