Posted in the Seattle Forum

Baba Yaga

United States

#1 May 6, 2012
Seattle Sucks. Or perhaps I'm just tired. I'm comming home Master. On to Searcy
lo tek

Seattle, WA

#2 May 7, 2012
Baba Yaga, you need to get out of your hut-on-fowl's-legs more often.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#3 May 8, 2012
Ya! Go to Vancouver Island and visit my niece Arlene Wynn. She lives in a beach house that she built for 600,000 dollars. She is Medewiwin and she was educated in Australia. She is a BC lawyer. I thought I'd throw that in that some Indians are gifted and can make big bucks even in a racist society like Canada. Canada, really!

Amanda Knox, where is she these days? I haven't heard from her in the media. I saw some of the You Tubes on her tjat was released by the Italian Police, and I have to say....she and Raffaeol Soliicito sat in prison for nothing, ya! Even the America courts sent people to jail, even to their deaths for no reason. Well! That is what happened.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#4 May 8, 2012
Oh~ I forgot the Hahahahahahahah!
Skinner

United States

#5 May 8, 2012
Monsokan wrote:
Ya! Go to Vancouver Island and visit my niece Arlene Wynn. She lives in a beach house that she built for 600,000 dollars. She is Medewiwin and she was educated in Australia. She is a BC lawyer. I thought I'd throw that in that some Indians are gifted and can make big bucks even in a racist society like Canada. Canada, really!
Amanda Knox, where is she these days? I haven't heard from her in the media. I saw some of the You Tubes on her tjat was released by the Italian Police, and I have to say....she and Raffaeol Soliicito sat in prison for nothing, ya! Even the America courts sent people to jail, even to their deaths for no reason. Well! That is what happened.
free leonard peltier. Janice Commands bro.
Monsokan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#6 May 9, 2012
Skinner wrote:
<quoted text>free leonard peltier. Janice Commands bro.
Yes! Skinner. I have heard of Leonard Peltier? How is he doing. What is the story? I heard he killed or ordered a Canadian Anishnawbeqwa from Nova Scotia killed, but the evidence clearly implicated the Federal Bureau of Investigation to be the murderers and not Leonard Peltier. Lets work hard and get him set free. I know I wrote many emails to President Barry Obama requesting that they set him free, but that didn't work. Barack's real name is Barry. I did a research on the President and he was born in Africa, but his parents where Americans.

Where is Amanda Knox? The Italian Police wants to take her home? She and Solicito are innocent however they went into the apartment where Miss Kercher had committed suicide and Knox and Solicito left foot prints and everything implicating them along with Rude as been the murderers. Hehehehehehehe! The American Courts sent people to the gas chambers like them even though the condemned have never killed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seattle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Soft Balls for SeaHawks 39 min Answer 5
Seattle to Fine Residents for Throwing Food in ... 8 hr Cindy 1
Seattle Seachickens 11 hr Independent1 15
Why do people in seattle stare at me? (May '08) 14 hr CaliBaby 12
10 reasons why Washington is the best state! Jan 26 eyeful 4
Chemtrails over Seattle - ITS TRUE (Feb '10) Jan 25 Foliage Vitality 373
The bums of Seattle are the most aggressive I'v... (Dec '11) Jan 25 Taajsgpm 30

Seattle News Video

Seattle Dating
Find my Match