Evolution - The Big LIE !

Evolution - The Big LIE !

Posted in the Seattle Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Matt

Seattle, WA

#1 Jul 24, 2010
1. Why are so many fossils and odd artifacts hidden from the pubic ?

2. Why are so called dinosaurs and human remains found in the same strata ?

3. Why do controversial fossils disapear ?

Answer: Evolution is a calculated lie.

http://www.evolutionfairytale.com/forum/index...

http://www.genesispark.org/genpark/bell/bell....

http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/2008/08/intr...

Don't fall for the big lie. Evolution is a fraud and a complete lie. The scary thing for most people is to find out that the bible is true. Those stange stories are NOT a myth. We have all been decieved by a calculated pack of lies. Evolution and an absolute lie. Science prove the bible is true.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Jul 25, 2010
Amen!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Jul 25, 2010
AMEN!!!!!
Robert Clark

Crossville, TN

#4 Jul 27, 2010
So are you saying that you do not believe in any evolution. Because it would be hard to believe that in millions of years an animal, because of envirinment or food supply or what ever, would not evolve at all. For example a real easy one how can you say that sometime in history a forrist gorilla and a mountain gorilla were not the same animal.

I am not saying that we came from monkeys but come on.

And no man and dinosaurs never walked this planet at the same time.
Bill

Seattle, WA

#6 Jul 27, 2010
Robert Clark wrote:
So are you saying that you do not believe in any evolution. Because it would be hard to believe that in millions of years an animal, because of envirinment or food supply or what ever, would not evolve at all. For example a real easy one how can you say that sometime in history a forrist gorilla and a mountain gorilla were not the same animal.
I am not saying that we came from monkeys but come on.
And no man and dinosaurs never walked this planet at the same time.
Check out the evidence.

http://www.discoverynews.us/DISCOVERY%20MUSEU...
Bill

Seattle, WA

#7 Jul 27, 2010
Robert Clark wrote:
So are you saying that you do not believe in any evolution. Because it would be hard to believe that in millions of years an animal, because of envirinment or food supply or what ever, would not evolve at all. For example a real easy one how can you say that sometime in history a forrist gorilla and a mountain gorilla were not the same animal.
I am not saying that we came from monkeys but come on.
And no man and dinosaurs never walked this planet at the same time.
The truth is sometimes hard to believe. Just have an open mind. Look at the facts.

http://www.discoverynews.us/PrintedArticles/O...
Bill

Seattle, WA

#8 Jul 27, 2010
Robert Clark wrote:
So are you saying that you do not believe in any evolution. Because it would be hard to believe that in millions of years an animal, because of envirinment or food supply or what ever, would not evolve at all. For example a real easy one how can you say that sometime in history a forrist gorilla and a mountain gorilla were not the same animal.
I am not saying that we came from monkeys but come on.
And no man and dinosaurs never walked this planet at the same time.
Please have an open mind.

Bill

Seattle, WA

#9 Jul 27, 2010
Science proves the Bible is fact.

&fe ature=related
Robert Clark

Crossville, TN

#10 Jul 28, 2010
I believe what the Bible says and live it.

So are you saying that in all the history of the worldno animal has evolved into some thing else?
Jack Mehoff

Richmond, IN

#12 Jul 28, 2010
Lets see now-legitimate credible science vs. medieval superstition--I'll take science any day! You people are willfully ignorant. Hope you don't reproduce!!
Eric

Seattle, WA

#13 Sep 10, 2010
Jack Mehoff wrote:
Lets see now-legitimate credible science vs. medieval superstition--I'll take science any day! You people are willfully ignorant. Hope you don't reproduce!!
So when we dig up a T-Rex fossil, it dates as old as the layer (millions of years) because the "aged" layer cross contaminated it. That is the old evidence. Now when the bone is broken open and examined. We find T-Rex blood cells, veins and soft tissue.

http://www.evolutionfairytale.com/forum/index...
Eric

Seattle, WA

#14 Sep 10, 2010
just sayin85 wrote:
AMEN!!!!!
Evolution is one of the biggest lies ever told.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evolution%20Ho...
THUMP THUMP tisk tisk

Seattle, WA

#15 Sep 11, 2010
You have never heard of dinosaur bones being found at the same level as humans. You believe in a book where there is no evidence to back it up... the fact that you base your whole life on a book is amazing. If you were born into a different culture it would just be another book of similar morals with different stories that you believed in. The current war is over a book...9/11 over a book...when will you see the real light? Have your religion.... do what you want but dont make up false truths to make it more plausible....things evolve that is clear because u can see it happening over time. There is evidence. Do not thump your bible @ me saying evolution is a lie...u believe in a book used to control minds and actions i just believe living things evolve over time....so who here sounds like they are being lied to and whose story seems totally unrealistic....
7450 woot

Seattle, WA

#16 Sep 11, 2010
Robert Clark wrote:
I believe what the Bible says and live it.
So are you saying that in all the history of the worldno animal has evolved into some thing else?
absolutely Correct
it's prretty impossible plus there is no proof such a thing has ever occured.
7450 woot

Seattle, WA

#17 Sep 11, 2010
Cooley Reese wrote:
i dont no nuffin bout no damn EVVYLUSHINS but what I gots to no is whare all the WHITE WIMMENS be staying at???
Hooks a brother ups.
DYNOMITES!!!
WHAT???
Observer 123

Baldwin Park, CA

#18 Sep 11, 2010
Ole

Seattle, WA

#19 Sep 11, 2010
THUMP THUMP tisk tisk wrote:
You have never heard of dinosaur bones being found at the same level as humans. You believe in a book where there is no evidence to back it up... the fact that you base your whole life on a book is amazing. If you were born into a different culture it would just be another book of similar morals with different stories that you believed in. The current war is over a book...9/11 over a book...when will you see the real light? Have your religion.... do what you want but dont make up false truths to make it more plausible....things evolve that is clear because u can see it happening over time. There is evidence. Do not thump your bible @ me saying evolution is a lie...u believe in a book used to control minds and actions i just believe living things evolve over time....so who here sounds like they are being lied to and whose story seems totally unrealistic....
Leave the bible out.

1. Why do T- REX bones still have blood in them after 60 million years.

2. Why are dinosaur foot prints next to human foot prints.

3. Why are man made objects found in coal, if the coal is supposed to be millions of years old.

4. Why did ancient people draw pictures of dinosaurs.

5. Why are people AFRAID to think and investigate.

6. Why do people believe everything they are told.

7. Whats wrong with logical analysis and investigation.

Evolution is only a theory. Its not a fact.
Ole

Seattle, WA

#20 Sep 11, 2010
THUMP THUMP tisk tisk wrote:
You have never heard of dinosaur bones being found at the same level as humans. You believe in a book where there is no evidence to back it up... the fact that you base your whole life on a book is amazing. If you were born into a different culture it would just be another book of similar morals with different stories that you believed in. The current war is over a book...9/11 over a book...when will you see the real light? Have your religion.... do what you want but dont make up false truths to make it more plausible....things evolve that is clear because u can see it happening over time. There is evidence. Do not thump your bible @ me saying evolution is a lie...u believe in a book used to control minds and actions i just believe living things evolve over time....so who here sounds like they are being lied to and whose story seems totally unrealistic....
Scientists are famous for hiding things when it go's against their theory. It happens all the time.

http://surferjerry.com/wp-content/uploads/200...
Jimmy

Seattle, WA

#21 Sep 14, 2010
Jack Mehoff wrote:
Lets see now-legitimate credible science vs. medieval superstition--I'll take science any day! You people are willfully ignorant. Hope you don't reproduce!!
The bible is pure fact.

"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." —Genesis 1:1

"Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves..."
—Psalm 100:3

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evolution%20Ho...
Linda

Seattle, WA

#22 Sep 22, 2010
Evolution is all lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seattle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wanting an ANR ABF relationship with a woman (Jul '12) 1 hr Shag 19
Maury Douthit FORMER WA State Group Home DICTATOR! Tue Greater Good 2
News Contractors with Seattle Tunnel file $11M lawsuit Tue Elise Gingerich 1
Betty Lensky A TOTAL Miserable Debbie Downer! Mon Elise Gingerich 1
Byron And Kelly Bashaw And A Dog Named Audio Tape Mon Elise Gingerich 1
News Seattle's neighborhood councils have raised sel... Mon Elise Gingerich 1
Go Sanders Don't Quit Mon VeganTiger 19

Seattle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seattle Mortgages