Alex

Spanaway, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Seattle has the most chemtrails I have ever seen.
Poisoned

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

NATO wants to destroy the USA.
bob

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

today the sky was full...FULL of chemtrails
Hans

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

Get ready for the rapture. Its coming soon. The evil ones will burn in hell , FOREVER.

http://piratenews.org/bohemian-grove-page2.ht...
NATO Chemtrail

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2011

DayStar wrote:
"Morgellons Disease - NATO Chemtrail Pandemic"
Schizophrenic Psychosis ~~ Believing In NATO Chemtrail Pandemics
I have even seen the planes spraying Seattle

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

NATO Chemtrail wrote:
<quoted text>
I have even seen the planes spraying Seattle
Me 2 , dis all I here , trailchem , moves a way from hear , if u dont like areas , go to beachy places ,
New Title

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

I notice that the Democratic countries get sprayed the most.
Tron

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Sarah wrote:
"Heavy metals, biological pathogens,“fibers”, polymers, and other dangerous materials are being sprayed everyday, all around the planet. The materials are fine particulates and are easily breathed in. Once in the body, they become systemic in less than a minute...."
http://www.bariumblues.com/chemtrails_nanotec...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://video.google.com/videoplay... #
http://www.rense.com/general74/morg4.htm
The chemtrails today were hideous.
Lana

Snohomish, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2011

Yeah, a horrible disease. And they already have the genetically engineered answer for it posted many times here. Biotech, big pharma will profit hugely. Make the financial outlay worth it. Biotech is the ultimate bully behind it all - everything incl. huge seed takeover,big agriculture corporate farming and chemicals, food, pharma - and this part, the chemtrail plan (what B2?) Those are the people profiting in this huge plan for us. And they've got governments in their fists, buying out (or killing) anyone in their way. They have way way too much money.
Lana

Snohomish, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2011

Well - i guess Nutra Silver is still a supplement, so not another drug or medicine... this is interesting. But I still believe those biotech, Monsanto, Dow, Syngenta, BASF, Nalleys Limagen etc & their huge corporate consolidated farms are the profiteers of it all in the end. All of this is part of the monstrous puzzle of genetically engineering food, growing gmo crops and the geo engineering surrounding that. These chemtrails also make it very very difficult for organic farmers to grow crops with dirty air, ground and no sun.... are they cutting out this competition with their geo engineering so that we have to rely on their gmo food? Genetically modified food is about all you can get at the regular grocery store so i wouldn't be surprised. I'm still hearing lots of planes behind all those clouds - they are spraying the crap out of us.
Debbie

Spanaway, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2011

Lana wrote:
Well - i guess Nutra Silver is still a supplement, so not another drug or medicine... this is interesting. But I still believe those biotech, Monsanto, Dow, Syngenta, BASF, Nalleys Limagen etc & their huge corporate consolidated farms are the profiteers of it all in the end. All of this is part of the monstrous puzzle of genetically engineering food, growing gmo crops and the geo engineering surrounding that. These chemtrails also make it very very difficult for organic farmers to grow crops with dirty air, ground and no sun.... are they cutting out this competition with their geo engineering so that we have to rely on their gmo food? Genetically modified food is about all you can get at the regular grocery store so i wouldn't be surprised. I'm still hearing lots of planes behind all those clouds - they are spraying the crap out of us.
Welcome to reality. Its pretty obvious the UN plan for depopulation is under way. We never get a blue sky day anymore. As soon as the clouds are gone, then here comes the UN tankers spraying us like bugs. Who said the holocost could never happen again ?

Looks like everything in the bible is coming true. The only good news is that Satan's time will be short. The people plotting this evil are in deep deep trouble with God. They are totally screwed, up the creek without a paddle and heading down, all the way down , forever.
Bobby

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2011

Sarah wrote:
"Heavy metals, biological pathogens,“fibers”, polymers, and other dangerous materials are being sprayed everyday, all around the planet. The materials are fine particulates and are easily breathed in. Once in the body, they become systemic in less than a minute...."
http://www.bariumblues.com/chemtrails_nanotec...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://video.google.com/videoplay... #
http://www.rense.com/general74/morg4.htm
In the end , God will win. Just like with the nazi's.
Evil always loses.
Resist

Mantes-la-jolie, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

everyone, you must open your eyes, forget everything you think you know about human evolution.

Those who decide to poison us are not human, or not fully human, they obey their masters from elsewhere.

The new Planet X arrives, you must call into question, forget the Illuminati, forget Obama and his policies fashiste, the truth is much more complex.

Man was created by the Annunaki for first, their use of labor, now, their goal is genocide without destroying the earth, so kill us from within!

This is very serious, do some research online and see that everything is true, the man descends from monkeys but we're the ones who made it evolved several times over the millennia.

Reptiles exist and they are not peaceful.
storage of water and seed funded by Bill Gates will not be for us but for a handful of humans who will be rewarded by their work of destruction of man.

Very soon you will see two suns in the sky, and there you will understand that they are there and it is too late to react.

you rebel you now make known to the world their jeopardizes the poison that we loose in the sky, the vaccine which causes miscarriage and deadly disease.

translate this text in your language and you understand my story!

http://www.lepouvoirmondial.com/archive/2010/...
Joe

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Doug wrote:
Now we know what the Blue Angels do for their regular job.
http://www.topix.com/military/fort-smith-regi...
Rocky

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Now we got a new fungi.

The Second Coming of Christ
1 A day of the LORD is coming when your plunder will be divided
among you.
2 I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it;
the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women
raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the
people will not be taken from the city.
3 Then the LORD will go out and fight against those nations, as
he fights in the day of battle.
4 On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of
Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east
to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving
north and half moving south.
5 You will flee by my mountain valley, for it will extend to
Azel. You will flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of
Uzziah king of Judah. Then the LORD my God will come, and all the
holy ones with him.
6 On that day there will be no light, no cold or frost.
7 It will be a unique day, without daytime or nighttime-- a day
known to the LORD. When evening comes, there will be light.
8 On that day living water will flow out from Jerusalem, half to
the eastern sea and half to the western sea, in summer and in
winter.
9 The LORD will be king over the whole earth. On that day there
will be one LORD, and his name the only name.
--Zechariah 14:1-9 (NIV)
Terry

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

Its quite obvious NATO wants us dead. The NATO jets chemtrail us everyday. Its really evil.
Eric

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Everyday NATO planes attack America killing civilians with their chemtrail poison. Obama is just a puppet and our military takes its order directly from the queen of England. They call it population control or eugenics.

When Jesus returns, they will be cast into hell. This life is just a test, and they failed.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Chemtrails is a conspiracy theory.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/business/press-re...
Tina

Sammamish, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Greg wrote:
<quoted text>
I have even seen the planes spraying Seattle at night.
YES!! I have also seen this many times. I cannot say if last night was the worst or if it was because I watched them all night, enter and exit these poison formations in the sky. My camera lens picks up more than I can see, and I have a night sight also. I am at a high vantage point in Bellevue with a western exposure. So after watching the plane all night and predicting when this would all fall from the sky and i would not be able to even see the nearest building across the street (BTW , my prediction came true , unfortunately and I fear so very many people who never look UP and know nothing of this and look at you as if you are cazy to mention chemtrails, well, they will just think they are going off to work in a heavy fog. Well, it started getting light. There was a slight breeze and clusters of black soot blowing slowly across my window stanglely resembling bees. Much of the chemical laden sky would not budge , as you may well know what I mean. But then , there was a clearing of blue ! Like a sky blue crayon filling the sky except for a few chem. clouds. Well, I should not have gotten my hopes up as the planes came in to fix that right up!! And now, no more blue except a ragged patch here and there. It just enrages me to know they are intentionally doing this. My husband even called the Police one night a few months back and of course they played really dumb and we were reporting planes spraying a substance and we would like to know who authorized this? OH...I have been up for so many hours now watching them and their audacity to come come back this morning to fill in the sky with c**p again!!! I feel like a prisoner.... I hope no one ever feels this awful. There is a Petition at whitehouse.gov voices of the people ( i am sorry I nver get the links on places correctly, but you can find it there. If you do , PLESE sign as the more the better and this petition is 'demanding that Geo Engineering and HAARP and Chemtrails stop across the United States Skies ans furthermore we would demand to know just what chemicals we have been sprayed with...Petition was started a few days ago. Hope it will help. Thank you for your info about the spraying at night....I thought I was going to lose my mind if someone did not believe me! You can't deny what you see!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Seattle Forum right now

Search the Seattle Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NO AMNESTY for ILLEGALS! 4 hr Oh the Pain 26
Dog, team gone? (Sep '06) 5 hr Venom 706
Fast Adderall,xanny ,MMJ- ADHD 9 hr Yes it is me 3
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Jul 22 EasyEed 710
The War on Culture Comes to Carnation WA as Fa... Jul 22 Culture Auditor 1
How Amazon steals from buyers and sellers Jul 21 Jeff Beizos 3
Munkee is a Ho~a Jul 20 fade2black 9
•••
•••

Seattle News Video

•••
•••

Seattle Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••