Pella and Viking Windows under invest...

Pella and Viking Windows under investigation

Posted in the Seattle Forum

VikingInvestigat ion

Everett, WA

#1 May 11, 2009
Do you have leaking Viking windows in your home?
I work with a law firm investigating reports that an alleged manufacturing defect makes the windows leak and shortens the lifespan of the window. Consumer claims indicate Pella is refusing to replace the defective windows – even though they have a “lifetime warranty”!
If you have defective Viking Series 3000 windows in your home, you can learn more by visiting http://www.hbsslaw.com/vikingwindows
William Riley

Mattawa, WA

#2 Jul 15, 2014
I built a new house in 2001 and installed Viking 3000 slider windows. AT least one leaks and you can see the interior seal from the top and sides has collapsed to the bottom. It is a 58" wide X 46" high. If Viking will simply replace the window I can hire a local carpenter to replace it.
Bill Riley
POB 1285
Soap Lake, WA 98851

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seattle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who owns Topix (Jan '17) Tue Going once 4
News Tiny house villages a welcome option for Seattl... Tue Rattlesnake Pete 6
News With cattle in Washington's wolf country, ranch... Jul 23 jnsneill 1
News Washington, West Coast states in legal fight ag... Jul 22 Anonymous 3
Marsha Robins followed by CIA MK Ultra Jul 19 JRobin 1
Reasons Why Washington State Sucks - Post Them ... (Apr '12) Jul 18 ghostwriter8 458
Marsha Robbins Oasis Church, sued for Mind Cont... Jul 15 JRobin 1

Seattle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seattle Mortgages