|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

JudoKing wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ever get down to the level of dating a white man. You'll end up divorced, used up, and useless like the flat faced asian trash that roam the planet and give our race a bad name. Luckily it's only the ugly ones that like the whities.

Bitch please white men date black women too. For one black women cook better than some white women cook. Two black can go with anything and three black women are not ugly. So follow your heart girl.
Jenna

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2014

JudoKing wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ever get down to the level of dating a white man. You'll end up divorced, used up, and useless like the flat faced asian trash that roam the planet and give our race a bad name. Luckily it's only the ugly ones that like the whities.
So your gonna compare something that probably happend to you to someone else well first of all I'm black and I'm with a white guy and we've been dating for a year now and we've only faught seriously once and he's never cheated on me and not only that but u need a reality CHEAK to help yourself realize that by doing this ur only making yourself seem like a bitch because u dissed two races when not evey one is like that and to my conclusion I say that your comment is like shit disgusting and revolting
Kleagle

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2014

YAA100 wrote:
I'm an African American girl that is Eritrean and I find myself more attracted to white males. At my university here in Seattle and when just out on the town I notice white males stare at me but never approach me. I'm somewhat shy and wouldn't mind showing interest in white guys that I like but I don't know if they like or would even consider dating an african american girl. What are your thoughts? Are there any white guys out there that like or find african american girls attractive?
No.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2014

Emvymeitsok wrote:
Omg I am Eritrean too and I love white guys too-:)!!! I have only been approached by one white guy thou, I feel white guys don't really like African girls. I often see white guys with black (like Caribbean) girls more often than with African girls. I would love to be with a white guy. I think they are really hot.
absolutely we like and love black women. i have dated black women for years, and i am getting married to an african woman next year. i am an american by the way so there are white men who will date and marry women from africa. but keep your head up and you will find a white guy who will go out with you. many white guys are interested. i only date black ladies so we exist, maybe you could be proactive and try to ask one out.
TRust Jesus

Dresden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2014

Color does not matter to most....the real beauty is inside. The topic itself is ignorant.

“Wife of Hendrix :)”

Since: May 14

Seattle, Washington

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

Hi I'm nemy

yes white men date black women

especially in a diverse and wonderful lively city like SEATTLE!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Seattle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State governments may be expanding wealth gap 6 hr swedenforever 15
Nostradamus' AFFRIQUE (May '12) 17 hr nobody 230
Surviving Tue Concerned 1
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Tue Mr Blue 714
NO AMNESTY for ILLEGALS! (Feb '14) Tue ghostwriter3 33
Dog, team gone? (Sep '06) Mon Petal Power 707
You already know you need a bookkeeper Aug 18 TrustedRuss 1

Search the Seattle Forum:
•••

Seattle News Video