Chemtrails over Seattle - ITS TRUE

“Seeking the TryGon Trigon”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#332 Dec 10, 2011
DayStar wrote:
<quoted text>
Now this thread I can possibly believe. Because there has to be some reason, and this spray could be it, that you guys are so brain damaged.
The username says it all. Daystar. HAAAA! YOU'RE SOME MORON FATTIE sitting at home eating doritos watching Christian-scam *not real Christianity* TV complaining about dem liberullz while you eat McDonald's. you're an idiot who believes a book written thousands of years ago should apply word for word to today's world. grow up.

cHEMTRAILs are based on Science, something you know nothing about.

“With Attitude”

Since: Oct 09

#333 Dec 10, 2011
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a satanist, a paid traitor, a fool, or just a cursed soul ?
Iím a traveling disser from Nirvana. My posts speak my ancient heritage. I travel the world and digital realms seeking to blow out the fires of hate, greed, and delusion, and seek emancipation from ignorance and the extinction of enlightenment.

“With Attitude”

#334 Dec 10, 2011
spartacus_sword wrote:
<quoted text>
The username says it all. Daystar. HAAAA! YOU'RE SOME MORON FATTIE sitting at home eating doritos watching Christian-scam *not real Christianity* TV complaining about dem liberullz while you eat McDonald's. you're an idiot who believes a book written thousands of years ago should apply word for word to today's world. grow up.
cHEMTRAILs are based on Science, something you know nothing about.
Does this look like someone fat?

~~~{yanks up t-shirt in front of monitor, then remembers she doesn't own a webcam}~~~

“With Attitude”

#335 Dec 10, 2011
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a friend I saw a few posts by back farther in the thread. She's not a satanist, paid traitor ~~ although I can't guarantee she doesn't do it for free ~~ or the other things you just said. But I have my suspicions about her. I'd watch out if you get around her. I think she's a little beatnik hippie commie.

Since: Jan 09

#336 Dec 10, 2011
DayStar wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a friend I saw a few posts by back farther in the thread. She's not a satanist, paid traitor ~~ although I can't guarantee she doesn't do it for free ~~ or the other things you just said. But I have my suspicions about her. I'd watch out if you get around her. I think she's a little beatnik hippie commie.
I am not.

I'm a pinko anti-government enviro leftist hippy reformist (put your left foot in and shake it all about) democratic politico populist.

#337 Dec 10, 2011
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
Cursed soul? When we, women, finally get that pesky new world order in place and take over the world you're the one that's going to be thinking you're cursed. Have you ever looked at how you guys have been treating women over the last two thousand years? When we're ruling the world paybacks are going to be heck.

Women rise up against chemtrail-seeing chauvinist tyranny!!!!

Down with pigs!!!!..... Except for barbecued pork. I like barbecue.

“With Attitude”

#338 Dec 10, 2011
__Jenny__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not.
I'm a pinko anti-government enviro leftist hippy reformist (put your left foot in and shake it all about) democratic politico populist.
You are too ~~ you're a little beatnik hippie commie anti-government enviro leftist hippie reformist (tequila guzzling) democratic politico populist.

Tequila's a mexican drink. What does that say about you? I've seen the wok in your house ~~ woks are a communist chinese invention. The baptists should stone you.

Location hidden

#339 Dec 10, 2011
Put the crank pipe down beeeeeyatch!

#340 Dec 10, 2011
DayStar wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too ~~ you're a little beatnik hippie commie anti-government enviro leftist hippie reformist (tequila guzzling) democratic politico populist.
Tequila's a mexican drink. What does that say about you? I've seen the wok in your house ~~ woks are a communist chinese invention. The baptists should stone you.
.....huge grin.....

#341 Dec 10, 2011
spartacus_sword wrote:
Put the crank pipe down beeeeeyatch!
The LSD explains the seeing chemtrails.

#342 Dec 10, 2011
DayStar wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to start getting ready. Jason and I are going out to you-know-where. See you there.

Location hidden

#343 Dec 10, 2011
Jenny umm yeah it would if I was tripping OUTSIDE duh
And the crank pipe comment wasn't for you it was for Dumbo DayStar

“With Attitude”

#344 Dec 15, 2011
~~~ in a secret room at area 51 lieutenant DayStar scans the military search bot for recent activity, speaks over her shoulder to officer across room ~~~

Captain, no activity since december 10. Maybe they're all dead now.

#346 Dec 16, 2011
DayStar wrote:
~~~ in a secret room at area 51 lieutenant DayStar scans the military search bot for recent activity, speaks over her shoulder to officer across room ~~~
Captain, no activity since december 10. Maybe they're all dead now.
The problem is they are going to come back zombized. And we will not be able to tell the difference in them as zombies and from how they were before.

Last year I watched a full fifteen minutes of AMC's Walking Dead before I realized it wasn't a news special about a Tea Party rally.
Yeppers

Seattle, WA

#347 Dec 16, 2011
1lunker wrote:
saw the news today. In 2011 there were more major environmental/weather disasters in the USA than all of the 1980's. I have a hard time thinking there are benevolent controls seeing that they hope we believe so called 19 hijackers evaded 18 distinct intelligence agencies. Come on now. Then we proceeded to conduct genocide in Iraq. I'm in shock and awe, all right. I personally talked to Kucinich about weather mod, biophysics, psychophysics and geophysical engineering utilizing the EM spectrum. It's darker than you'd like to imagine.
They divide us with their so-called right wing/left wing distinctions. They pacify us with fake news, fake crimes, fake deaths. They couch their friends with bailouts and bonuses, even when they have failed greatly. There is no accountability throughout numerous sectors. It's nobody's fault the greed and recklessness characterize many events and behaviors within government/industry. They load our food with malformed proteins, bioaccumulating throughout the food chain. Ever hear anyone say it seems like girls are maturing earlier and boys seems more effeminate? Ever hear of an estrogen analog? Let's feed subgrade soya and corn meal to every food source, pig, cow, bird, fish, etc. Get my drift. I don't pray, nor do I have wishful thinking. The dissappointment is too painful.
Would you like the red pill or the blue pill?.
Seeing as you talked to Kucinich personally then it is your duty to wind up your propeller beanie and fly up and check it out. Personally.

“With Attitude”

#348 Dec 20, 2011
Where did everybody go?
Kevin

Seattle, WA

#349 Dec 21, 2011
I don't no much about chemtrials. All I know is that big white jets are spraying Seattle every day.

Any fool knows a jet trail will vanish in about 30 seconds. These jets make big white trails that turn into thin clouds, and we are the MS capital of the world.

You would have to dead not to notice the chemtrails in Seattle.

Maybe the UN really does want to kill off about 6 billion people. Just a thought.
lo tek

Seattle, WA

#351 Dec 28, 2011
Surrender Dorothy
Clyde

United States

#352 Jan 12, 2012
Chemtrails up and down the I-5 corridor at 11:30pm wed jan 12th 2012. Just looking up at a clear night with mega stars everywhere. Turned towards the cascade mtns and saw 3 perfectly fresh and thick straight lines of pure messed up stuff. Then I saw a plane headed toward Everett. Kept a close eye on it and then the fricking pilot pulled the pin and let that shit fly! I'm pissed! It's time to take our state back now. Speak out and quit being a bunch of pussy's- stuffs gettin on our crops and goin into our water!
Spencer

Everett, WA

#354 Feb 24, 2012
I agree with all of you. I have been noticing very many chemtrails. Too many in Seattle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seattle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News With cattle in Washington's wolf country, ranch... Sun jnsneill 1
News Washington, West Coast states in legal fight ag... Jul 22 hawkholliday 3
Marsha Robins followed by CIA MK Ultra Jul 19 JRobin 1
Reasons Why Washington State Sucks - Post Them ... (Apr '12) Jul 18 ghostwriter8 458
Who owns Topix (Jan '17) Jul 16 tuffet 3
Marsha Robbins Oasis Church, sued for Mind Cont... Jul 15 JRobin 1
Jacob Light: Means you got a small pecker, Urba... Jul 14 Rattle 1

Seattle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seattle Mortgages